1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...

You're on Page 397 of 925
Go to
  • F104pro here, carpet racing, stock foam
    Tires. 17.5, 2s, etc. car just flips suuuuper easy. Do you guys cut down the foam tires like 1/12th scale? Or round the corners? I'm trying to make it drivable as of right now, and hopefully generate interest to run them around here as ZERO run f1.
  • What is the difference between these tires??

http://www.tqrcracing.com/shop/produ...yword=&pg_no=1

Which do you think would be better for indoor carpet oval with a 2S LiPo & silver can motor?? I need the f103 tires for my f109.
  • A couple of new sheets for you guys to consider

Available now and ready to ship at
    f1paintlab.mybigcommerce.com/decals
  • Quote: A couple of new sheets for you guys to consider
    Those look really good. Are the Williams FW14 decals set available as well ?

I might just consider the FW34 Williams - that way if crash into other cars; its OK. Maldonado does it like all the time
  • What brand of 21.5 do you guys recommend? Build my new F104 v2 this week, just need a motor. Thanks!!
  • Quote: What is the difference between these tires??

Which do you think would be better for indoor carpet oval with a 2S LiPo & silver can motor?? I need the f103 tires for my f109.
    The HBR tyres have a High Butyl Rubber content in the foam, in other words there is more natural rubber in the HBR tyres than in the normal foams. The HBR tyres are longer lasting and tougher, but heavier than ordinary foams. On an oval I would go for the HBRs.
  • Quote: i am planning to start F1..
    which one is better on asphalt indoor..
    104W GP or a 104X1?

am i correct.. both have the same rear but differ in front?
    104W GP has the 103 front while the 104X1 has the 104 front?

TIA
    They are more or less the same, the main difference is the design of the T-piece and lower pod plate. I would first find whether you can run wide cars or not. If you can run wide cars then go for the WGP.
  • Quote: Those look really good. Are the Williams FW14 decals set available as well ?

I might just consider the FW34 Williams - that way if crash into other cars; its OK. Maldonado does it like all the time
    I am hoping to have the FW14 and the B192 done by the end of the week, but no guarantees.
  • Quote: I am hoping to have the FW14 and the B192 done by the end of the week, but no guarantees.
  • Quote: am i correct.. both have the same rear but differ in front?
    104W GP has the 103 front while the 104X1 has the 104 front?

TIA
    In addition to the different t-bar, and front suspension arms a couple more differences:
    1) Front uprights on my 104WGP came with the adjustable metal units anodized in black. My 104X1 came with carbon re-enforced parts.
    2)X1 comes with a rear shaft counterweight, 104WGP comes with a clamp type rear hub along with aluminum gear case (all anodized in black).
    3)The 104WGP takes F103 wheels/tires and comes with a carbon fiber lower deck.

hope this helps.
  • Quote: What brand of 21.5 do you guys recommend? Build my new F104 v2 this week, just need a motor. Thanks!!
    thunder power
  • Quote: thunder power
    +1
  • Out of curiosity, why the thunder power motor over a trinity or reedy?
  • Quote: Out of curiosity, why the thunder power motor over a trinity or reedy?
    Honestly because that is what I have. But, Ive been running mine since March, as have a couple of guys I race with, and its fast out of the box, we havent messed with timing or anything. Just simple. plug and play. MKennedy can tell you more, all I can tell you is it is a stout motor.
  • Quote: Here's my F104 V2 with a Ferrari F60 body in Racing Green....too many red F1 cars at our local track!
    Ohooo British Racing Friend !