Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever... >

1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...

Like Tree2536Likes

1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...

Old 09-23-2022, 02:31 PM
  #16186  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 89
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Ordered!
Same!
AsphaltFlyer is offline  
Old 09-25-2022, 09:16 AM
  #16187  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 8
Default F103 rubber tires

I didnt want to go through the thread to find answer. Im looking for rear specific rubber tires for my f103. Can anyone share links or lmk my best options?
thanks in advance.
P0d1um is offline  
Old 09-25-2022, 01:33 PM
  #16188  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 15
Default

Who sells 2022 style wheel aero wings in Europe?
RcAlesi is offline  
Old 09-25-2022, 02:35 PM
  #16189  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 154
Default

Wish you guys sold 'em pre-mounted!
ptrhahn is offline  
Old 09-25-2022, 03:45 PM
  #16190  
Tech Master
iTrader: (45)
 
JoeyE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hayward, CA
Posts: 1,850
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

Anyone interested in a NIB TAMIYA F2001 Ferrari? Comes with a few hop ups and carbon chassis set. Never put together and still in the box.
JoeyE is offline  
Old 09-25-2022, 06:45 PM
  #16191  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 213
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default


ChadoSan is offline  
Old 09-29-2022, 04:17 AM
  #16192  
Tech Apprentice
 
AndiF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Gachnang, Switzerland
Posts: 56
Default

Hi there, long time since I posted here. I'm trying to get the Exotek Yellow (Medium) compounds front and rear to work on my car on our medium grip asphalt track. The ones who tried them already, can you post your setup in terms of tire prep (saucing area, time and what sauce?), front end setup (caster, camber, springs) and rear end setup (side springs, center spring)? Would like to see if I'm doing something wrong, since I'm not able to get a single lap done without spinning. I have tons of grip on the front end and basically no side bite on the rears...
Appreciate any help! Thanks in advance! BR, Andy
AndiF is offline  
Old 09-29-2022, 09:35 AM
  #16193  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (15)
 
MikeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 5,683
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by AndiF View Post
Hi there, long time since I posted here. I'm trying to get the Exotek Yellow (Medium) compounds front and rear to work on my car on our medium grip asphalt track. The ones who tried them already, can you post your setup in terms of tire prep (saucing area, time and what sauce?), front end setup (caster, camber, springs) and rear end setup (side springs, center spring)? Would like to see if I'm doing something wrong, since I'm not able to get a single lap done without spinning. I have tons of grip on the front end and basically no side bite on the rears...
Appreciate any help! Thanks in advance! BR, Andy
Hi, What are your temperatures there? The rears are rated for 36c and above. Here the weather is very warm so we just use TC style sauces and put on tire warmers for a few minutes. In doing so we almost don't have enough steering because of so much rear grip.
MikeR is offline  
Old 09-30-2022, 05:56 AM
  #16194  
Tech Apprentice
 
AndiF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Gachnang, Switzerland
Posts: 56
Default

Currently it is already quite cold, about 15 - 18 C (~60 - 70 F). I used tyre warmes, but did not get any improvement from this.
What camber and caster settings are you using with these tyres?
AndiF is offline  
Old 09-30-2022, 09:06 AM
  #16195  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (15)
 
MikeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Irvine, CA
Posts: 5,683
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by AndiF View Post
Currently it is already quite cold, about 15 - 18 C (~60 - 70 F). I used tyre warmes, but did not get any improvement from this.
What camber and caster settings are you using with these tyres?
For more high speed steering we used -2 camber and -10 caster.
18 is far below the temp range, You might opt for our rear red compounds with yellow fronts.
MikeR is offline  
Old 10-01-2022, 10:05 PM
  #16196  
Tech Regular
 
GT CRUSING's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: California
Posts: 375
Default WRC Body


Does anyone know of a shop that sells this new 2022 Ferrari body made by WRC Professional RC Cars in The United States? I really like this one, but I can't seem to find it in any american hobby store. Seems like it's exclusive to Italian markets only since it's a new release.
GT CRUSING is offline  
Old 10-02-2022, 08:15 PM
  #16197  
Dan
Tech Champion
iTrader: (74)
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 6,085
Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default


​​​​​​
Kind of goes a bit with the Martini livery...

Anyways, black carpet testing to commence...

Last edited by Dan; 10-02-2022 at 08:42 PM.
Dan is offline  
Old 10-03-2022, 12:30 PM
  #16198  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: North Bay
Posts: 521
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Anyone know what car this is?

dawgmeat likes this.
Obsidian is offline  
Old 10-03-2022, 12:34 PM
  #16199  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (8)
 
Jonnydb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Brazil
Posts: 330
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
Anyone know what car this is?
if i remember right, is just a prototype
Jonnydb is offline  
Old 10-03-2022, 06:42 PM
  #16200  
Tech Initiate
 
MXRCF1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Location: FLORIDA
Posts: 25
Default F2001

Originally Posted by JoeyE View Post
Anyone interested in a NIB TAMIYA F2001 Ferrari? Comes with a few hop ups and carbon chassis set. Never put together and still in the box.
I'd be interested if it is still available...
MXRCF1 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.