Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Heat Sink Battery Bars >

Heat Sink Battery Bars

Heat Sink Battery Bars

Old 01-25-2004, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

what confuses me is how do fukuyama and fusion 3300mah packs only come out with 3100mah on the turbo?!

Hey does anyone know of a "battery monitor" similar to the turbo35's system, but seperate and a LOT cheaper?
Old 01-25-2004, 08:11 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by KevanB
what confuses me is how do fukuyama and fusion 3300mah packs only come out with 3100mah on the turbo?!

Hey does anyone know of a "battery monitor" similar to the turbo35's system, but seperate and a LOT cheaper?
if there's something similar as the turbo 35 at a low price, then the expensive turbo 35 will not exist at all
Old 01-25-2004, 08:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Fire
if there's something similar as the turbo 35 at a low price, then the expensive turbo 35 will not exist at all
mmm yesss.....Your foolishly antequated grammer has delinquishly confused my cerebral inputations!!

Seriously.....is there like a thingy that hooks up to your computer to monitor it?! I want something like this....if it even exists!