R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-17-2002, 09:57 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Sorry, didn't know about your eye condition, Just most of the time young kids get on forums and type in all caps thinking they are cool. I personally try to type properly due to the fact that someday I may need to use other parts of my body besides my back to make money.

I also was giving my opinion and triing to be cute at the same time, guess some poeple like to make jokes, but can't take 'em. No offence.

Another one of my personnal policies is that I would never say anything on any forum I wouldn't say in person. (jst a matter of respect) Hey I don't need to hide behind a computer!! like others, (not meaning anyone in here, but mainly from other forums. (TTT LOL!!!)

I also personally prefer stock because I know how to build some nice motors (not national quality, but nice anyhow), so being "out moneyed" is not a factor for me.

I however do know a good deal about modified motors and how to make them work, so I felt I may be able to be of some assistance. BUT I have the right to post in any topic on any forum I feel fit so.........

Finally!!!! about that condom problem!!! You may want to have your doctor check that!!! sounds painful....LOL...HEHEHEHE!!! You do know you are talking to the origional GENETIC JACKHAMMER don't you...JUST KIDDING AGIAN!!!!

Pitman for Team Dallas Austin...
IMPACTPLAYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 01:34 AM   #17
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to imataquito Send a message via Yahoo to imataquito

impact u build STOCK motors? or do u just get one and tune it urself ...
what do u do it to make it fast anything out of the odinary??
lol
jus wondering if theres anything i missed out
imataquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 07:37 AM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I meant tune, but it seems that everyone confuses building with tuning, so I use that phrase more often than not. Basically I try different cuts, brushes, and springs until I find something that suits my fancy. The only problem is I use "the racers dyno", I don't have an actual dyno so I go where the numbers count..... Fortunately I start with a BIGJIM set-up and if nothing works I return there at racetime.......

DO you know how much money I would save if I actually BUILT motors.....HHHHHMMMMMMM.........

OLEWARRIOR- Your not still mad at me are ya?? I was only foolin'.......

Pitman for Team Dallas Austin...
IMPACTPLAYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 09:30 AM   #19
Tech Regular

Default COOOOOOOOOOL

HAD MY MEDICINE TODAY NOT SO TOUCHY.MUST MEAN I'M GETTING OLD,TURNING INTO A GROUCH WASN'T PART OF IT.HAVE A GOOD DAY,MIKE HAMRICK.
olewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 08:08 PM   #20
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to imataquito Send a message via Yahoo to imataquito

HMMMMMMMMM lol i know how much u would save thats why i asked LOL
imataquito is offline   Reply With Quote