R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-10-2008, 07:33 AM   #16
Tech Master

No new car this year we will be running the T2008 eu us for a while they are really happy with this one, car is good on carpet and rubber....We are trying to do something different and run the car for two seasons or more there will just be a few upgrades not much nothing major....Later Drew
Old 09-10-2008, 08:31 AM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 98 (99%+)

Drew you drive for Xray? how do you know this? do you go to the top races? not being a smart... just wondering how you know

Mick
Old 09-10-2008, 08:33 AM   #18
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickrcarver View Post
Drew you drive for Xray? how do you know this? do you go to the top races? not being a smart... just wondering how you know

Mick
He drives for RC America (Xray, etc).
or8ital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:40 AM   #19
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickrcarver View Post

Mick
Factory driver for XRay/Hudy/RC America. He does go to top races and recently lit the world on fire at Vegas. I believe he is an employee of RC America as well. Not to mention Ralph Burch is one of his closest friends.

Drew is straight up and will give you honest answers.
RBLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:42 AM   #20
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBLove View Post
Factory driver for XRay/Hudy/RC America. He does go to top races and recently lit the world on fire at Vegas. I believe he is an employee of RC America as well. Not to mention Ralph Burch is one of his closest friends.

Drew is straight up and will give you honest answers.
And he has that stunningly awesome Kr3w hat.
ROAR #105242
timmay70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:43 AM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Yep, Drew is a former rubber tire national champion. Just finished 2nd to Travis at the Vegas race IIC. Congrats Drew
chensleyrc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:46 AM   #22
Tech Regular

Send a message via MSN to Ali Graham Send a message via Yahoo to Ali Graham

If you read Juraj's latest column on the Xray website, these are likely to be the few upgrade parts available, with the possibility of the "double driveshafts" as well.

At the TC Euros in Spain, the team had practiced with a slightly altered version of the car. However, I think only one driver used this updated version at the race itself as the others prefered the standard car. The updated car had the motor moved forwards towards the centre of the car and ability to run the 38t (EU) front and rear pulleys with the 20t (US) centre pulleys. Nothing crazy and nothing to justify a new car, so don't panic!!!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:57 AM   #23
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I'm think after NOV ISTC !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:09 AM   #24
Tech Master

Thanks guys Fleetwood in the house...I guess that answer you ?....With the way the current market is we thought this was the wise thing to do and like i said they are really happy with the car, but it is Xray and we are always testing,but that does not mean we will have a new car T2008 EU US kits will be around a lot longer then are previos kits and we hope that makes everyone a little happier with us...Thanks for the support...Later Drew
Old 09-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #25
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to PitNamedGordie Send a message via Yahoo to PitNamedGordie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Ellis View Post
Thanks guys Fleetwood in the house...I guess that answer you ?....With the way the current market is we thought this was the wise thing to do and like i said they are really happy with the car, but it is Xray and we are always testing,but that does not mean we will have a new car T2008 EU US kits will be around a lot longer then are previos kits and we hope that makes everyone a little happier with us...Thanks for the support...Later Drew
That makes me happy