R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Hobby shop listing in Osaka Japan (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/24130-hobby-shop-listing-osaka-japan.html)

FUK_WRX 09-10-2003 06:49 PM

Hobby shop listing in Osaka Japan

Hey guys i was wondering if you could help me out, looking for a hobbyshop listing in Osaka Japan.

JDM_DOHC_SiR 09-10-2003 06:55 PM

Re: Hobby shop listing in Osaka Japan

Originally posted by FUK_WRX
Hey guys i was wondering if you could help me out, looking for a hobbyshop listing in Osaka Japan.
Ya there yet..????? Give me a day I can find out a few for ya..;)

FUK_WRX 09-10-2003 07:33 PM

Re: Re: Hobby shop listing in Osaka Japan

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Ya there yet..????? Give me a day I can find out a few for ya..;)
Thanks Dave, ill be there on the 16th in tokyo then ill proceed to Osaka. What time do the rc shops close in Japan ??

JDM_DOHC_SiR 09-10-2003 07:36 PM

Re: Re: Re: Hobby shop listing in Osaka Japan

Originally posted by FUK_WRX
Thanks Dave, ill be there on the 16th in tokyo then ill proceed to Osaka. What time do the rc shops close in Japan ??
Most of the ones in Tokyo..8PM some 9PM

but not sure on the OSAKA shops.... BTW Tokyo has some of the Xenon 23T's in stock now along with a couple of PQ's and SQ's...you might be in luck...

Just make sure that you Go To R/C Champ when your there:nod:

-Dave:tire:

Kwikvdub 09-10-2003 07:55 PM

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I went on a web site www.kmodels-kai.com and I like the after market products they have especially for the TC3. I think there in Japan.

Does someone know if there is an US importer or if I can order direct?? Can anyone help?

Thanks, Alex ;)

JDM_DOHC_SiR 09-10-2003 08:06 PM

Originally posted by Kwikvdub
I'm hoping someone can help me out. I went on a web site www.kmodels-kai.com and I like the after market products they have especially for the TC3. I think there in Japan.

Does someone know if there is an US importer or if I can order direct?? Can anyone help?

Thanks, Alex ;)

They only do mail order...now...most of the TC-3 stuff has been fased out:weird: :cry:

rc_bam226 09-10-2003 10:33 PM

Wait 'till you do the Yen to Dollar conversion...you'll be doing this: :weird: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry:

FUK_WRX 09-10-2003 10:39 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hobby shop listing in Osaka Japan

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Most of the ones in Tokyo..8PM some 9PM

but not sure on the OSAKA shops.... BTW Tokyo has some of the Xenon 23T's in stock now along with a couple of PQ's and SQ's...you might be in luck...

Just make sure that you Go To R/C Champ when your there:nod:

Thanks for that info dave, i just found out that i will be arriving in Narita aiprport around 6:00PM that why i asked you what time they close :) i guess ill stay in Tokyo for the rest of the night before i go to Osaka because i heard it like a 4hour ride by train :eek: :weird: :cry: :flaming: hmmm........... anywayz ill have to get my hands on those 23t motors need one of each heheeee... for next season :)

P2 09-10-2003 10:43 PM

JDM_DOHC_SiR,

What do you do in Japan, are you an American? I live at Yokota Air Base and race in the local area. I would like to hook up and race in your area but I'm moving back to the U.S. in 3 weeks:cry:

P2
BTW I race at www.scrc.jp

FUK_WRX 09-10-2003 11:01 PM

Comm lathe

Dave got a question for ya, im looking for a com lathe i had my eye on the KOSE are they any good ?? The price is kinda dead;y too :( What other Jap manufacturers make com lathe's ?? what prices would i be looking at ??

JDM_DOHC_SiR 09-11-2003 01:18 AM

Originally posted by P2
JDM_DOHC_SiR,

What do you do in Japan, are you an American? I live at Yokota Air Base and race in the local area. I would like to hook up and race in your area but I'm moving back to the U.S. in 3 weeks:cry:

P2
BTW I race at www.scrc.jp

Hey There.. :D

Yes I am a American... I work out of Atsugi base over here.. :nod:
Hmmm to bad your leaving the area soon...I have been to that rack before when I take my wife to Yokota base ... :D :nod:.. kind of small but looks fun..

-Dave:cool:

fai 09-11-2003 07:42 AM

FUK_WRX: I may also be to Osaka in November, so I've scanned through those Japanese RC magazines... I can only locate two shops but they seem to be not nearly to those JR stations... I really don't know how can we get to there... Maybe only Dave can help! :D
BTW, why don't you just shop at Tokyo!? You can just go to one shop and it's enough! :D

Motorsports00 09-11-2003 02:42 PM

FUK WRX YOU HAVE PM:D :D :D :D :D

FUK_WRX 09-11-2003 07:27 PM

dave is the only hope

Originally posted by fai
FUK_WRX: I may also be to Osaka in November, so I've scanned through those Japanese RC magazines... I can only locate two shops but they seem to be not nearly to those JR stations... I really don't know how can we get to there... Maybe only Dave can help! :D
BTW, why don't you just shop at Tokyo!? You can just go to one shop and it's enough! :D

Dont worry if i find a listing i let you know :) apart from that i heard Osaka is 3-4hours from tokyo :( :mad: :cry: by bullet train :weird: :cry: :weird: i hope its really worth shopping in Osaka

Dave your our only hope :)

FUK_WRX 09-13-2003 05:52 AM

Dave

Any news ??