R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #106
Tech Initiate
 
RRR EVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Seri Kembangan Sel.
Posts: 30
Default

" how dark and evil this small toy car world can be "
RRR EVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #107
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 122
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final

You STILL have to marshall after your race whether you actually choose to run or sit out the race. It does not matter if your car is in the impound in a thousand pieces or on your pit table.
uzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #108
Tech Adept
 
Flam3b0y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 240
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amat View Post
Yes, I totally agree that he should be DQ as he havent do his mashaling duty, coz this is he own fault.

But, If the organizer want to DQ him, why disassembly his car and not return until Final 3 finish? Why not inform him after Final 3? Not after the time of he havent do mashaling duty. Organizer make a wrong procedure, this leading the racer can defends himself. If you DQ him on Final 2, he sure want to join Final 3 and get his title back. But no car return, how come he can race at the final 3? And I inform you I DQ your marks on final 2 after finish final 3. This is the trap I mean. You can DQ him on final 2, but you cant make someone cant join the next round. No rules said if I DQ you score on one round, then you can't another round also.
Amat,

You sound like a very seasoned racer. Just wanna add another point. The local race organiser always cannot follow time schedule even when it comes to a big event. Could it be that the Thai driver did not really understand English well and did not know when to marshall because the time schedule given was basically useless. Did he purposely did not marshall or maybe he lost his way in 1 Utama because he not familiar. We should give him benefit of doubt since he did not run the 3rd final and won the first 2 finals fair and square.

Looks like many around cannot win on the race track but is hoping to win by DQ.
Flam3b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #109
Tech Master
 
old-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,112
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
I have already said that you can use some stock motor comm lethe in my post, you can't see it.

Yes, someone said stock motor comm lethe can make it. But, do they really try? Do they know it is really difficult to make a smooth suface?

http://www.hudy.net/xhudy/products/p...1&kategoria=61
http://www.hudy.net/xhudy/show.php?i...6d8e59 0244e7

As you can't cut the comm in one time, you have to cut the comm two time by setting the knife in different position. As you can't see or difficult to see the comm inside the endbell, and also you have to set the knife two time, how come you can know you are cutting the right size? This will make the comm have two diameter.
Amat,

Obviously you have been racing long enough and have little knowledge on lathes.

Back in the days when non-rebuildable motors ruled, there were a host of comm lathes specifically designed for cutting the comms. for non-rebuildable motors. Some did it very well some not so. It all depends on the design of lathe, mainly on the bit and the ability of the operator. Most old timers like my self know this.

I am an ametuer machinist for more then 20 years, one of the prime requirements to achive near perfect cuts lies on the bit. Regarless on the type of comm lathes, Comm lathes is childs play to me compared to the type of lathes I work with. As such I can easily fabricate a bit to cut the comm on a comm lathe designed for non-rebuildable motors with excellent results. By the way, with a little inginuity one can even cut the comms. on full fleged lathes.

When the hand out items(Battery and motor) was handed to the competitors, the ID tags was not attached yet to these items. The competitor has to do this themselves. This gave the competitors the oportunity to place the ID stickers on which ever batteries/motors of thier choice. I just checked 5 minutes ago that the ID tags are not security stickers and can be easily removed and placed elsewere.

Was the ID sticker placed on the 18K RPM motor duly prepared prior to the event instead of the real hand out motor?
old-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:48 PM   #110
Tech Adept
 
slide i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: PLANET EARTH
Posts: 118
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to slide i Send a message via Yahoo to slide i
Thumbs down

I didn't see any respond/reply from the organiser side, at least for the carpet issue
slide i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:55 PM   #111
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old-man View Post
Amat,

Obviously you have been racing long enough and have little knowledge on lathes.

Back in the days when non-rebuildable motors ruled, there were a host of comm lathes specifically designed for cutting the comms. for non-rebuildable motors. Some did it very well some not so. It all depends on the design of lathe, mainly on the bit and the ability of the operator. Most old timers like my self know this.

I am an ametuer machinist for more then 20 years, one of the prime requirements to achive near perfect cuts lies on the bit. Regarless on the type of comm lathes, Comm lathes is childs play to me compared to the type of lathes I work with. As such I can easily fabricate a bit to cut the comm on a comm lathe designed for non-rebuildable motors with excellent results. By the way, with a little inginuity one can even cut the comms. on full fleged lathes.

When the hand out items(Battery and motor) was handed to the competitors, the ID tags was not attached yet to these items. The competitor has to do this themselves. This gave the competitors the oportunity to place the ID stickers on which ever batteries/motors of thier choice. I just checked 5 minutes ago that the ID tags are not security stickers and can be easily removed and placed elsewere.

Was the ID sticker placed on the 18K RPM motor duly prepared prior to the event instead of the real hand out motor?
Well, I do agree.

But all motor got a sticker make "2008", You can try to tear it out and stick on another one.

Anyway, all people saying cutting the comm.... But why cut the comm and make the rpm lower than 18000rpm? The truth is the motor than HK champion use is just 17xxx rpm. cut the comm and make it slower?

The issue already passed by the judge, all other guess without real evidence is useless. If someone not agree, he should contact he team manager to defends.
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #112
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flam3b0y View Post
Amat,

You sound like a very seasoned racer. Just wanna add another point. The local race organiser always cannot follow time schedule even when it comes to a big event. Could it be that the Thai driver did not really understand English well and did not know when to marshall because the time schedule given was basically useless. Did he purposely did not marshall or maybe he lost his way in 1 Utama because he not familiar. We should give him benefit of doubt since he did not run the 3rd final and won the first 2 finals fair and square.

Looks like many around cannot win on the race track but is hoping to win by DQ.
Well, I'm not talking about why he havent do his marshall duty.

The main point is......
I'm talking about if the organizer want to DQ him, why disassembly his car? Why inform him after Final 3? Why return he car back not more than 30 min before the final 3? This leading he don't know he have been DQ at final 2, he can't join the final 3 as he think he already win by no inform of DQ and no car return for racing.

The organizer make this fault and leading to this result.
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #113
Tech Apprentice
 
bulldog2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 73
Default

Amat,

to support what old man have said, I have personally seen other country driver's change the id tags on thier motor's in TAC Bangkok 2006 and he had immediate improved result and I kept very quite about it as I felt that If I cant win fairly I might as well dont win at all . The DRIVER and the accomplice WHO DID THIS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

To be on the top 10 I already achieved it but podium finish is far off untill I am able to get 18500 on my lightly tune and there's no point of us arguing further on who tried to have the extra advantage through reading between the lines of the rules beacuse the very fact and reality is They did and the evidence lies within your concience and actions.

The fact is those who did it you know who you are ......

as we have been trying to cultivate the level playing field for all our driver's in Malaysia so to keep the competition fair and this time round is 3 steps backward for Malaysian driver's and we hope it desnt damper thier perspective of the RC circle.


I have done everything and seen everything but I try not to take such advantage because we would only embarrass ourself's when caught..believe we have analise all available options including com trueing but what the heck
I would only be cheating myself...

Like I have mentioned I have very high opinion on Tamiya race's but unfortunately this round went to driver's who have 17+ rpm lightly tune when me and my team had only 16+ rpm so I guess we were very unlucky to get inferior motor ... and if you look at the box the motor that came in it has only 16300 recommended rpm.
Without tampering the comm or brush or comm drops or other's which is against the rule there's no way this motor would achieve 17+ rpm not to mention 18500 wow thats a manufacturing defect!!, if so the above is not against the rules what is it then? you are undermining your own intelligence when you say its legal to have 17+ rpm .

This is my last post on the matter as I know I went and I lost and I lost gracefully because of my love of the M chassis and not being number 1 on the podium at whatever cost especailly at other driver's cost.

Last but not least I enjoyed the race even for the shortcoming's of the governing body to ensure fairness and enforcement and not to mention the carpet..

Thank you Stargek and Underground for bringing TAC to Malaysia ,without you this dream would have not materialise

Thank you Tamiya for making this happen and thank you also for not making thing's happen also.

By the f%#^&$^ way TAMIYA why are you guys not even on this thread? Too low level for you to even express your point of view's?or its commercially not viable?

Lets all focus now on how to make money run at 18500 rpm!!! better yet...
Mr Tan guan Hup Ill join you in racing by the roadside with my 8 turn M chassis.

Buy Bye TAC......
bulldog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:53 PM   #114
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amat View Post
Well, I'm not talking about why he havent do his marshall duty.

The main point is......
I'm talking about if the organizer want to DQ him, why disassembly his car? Why inform him after Final 3? Why return he car back not more than 30 min before the final 3? This leading he don't know he have been DQ at final 2, he can't join the final 3 as he think he already win by no inform of DQ and no car return for racing.

The organizer make this fault and leading to this result.
Well, this is exactly what the TITLE of this thread is all about. If the representative from Tamiya have done their jobs without and any biasness and favouritism, stick strickly to the rules. None of this will happen. Just imagine, then we will not be reading this thread, maybe our day will be a little duller. Hmmm......
teamB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:59 PM   #115
Tech Elite
 
Tommi Makkinen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Somewhere... still racing...
Posts: 4,698
Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)
Default

just to add...

a few years ago, i suggested to the organizers that when it comes to issuing rules and regs, they should issue it in the respective languages of each country. example: HongKong team have their rules and paperwork printed in chinese, Thailand team in Thai, and so on and so forth...

this way, there will be no errors in interpreting the rules and regs as it might be the case if the rules were printed in pure english.

i do not know if they acted upon my suggestion...

my only wish now is that everyone concerned learns from this experience and make sure that this does not happen again and improve the races next year.
__________________
Racing is in my blood
Tommi Makkinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:15 PM   #116
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2 View Post
Amat,

to support what old man have said, I have personally seen other country driver's change the id tags on thier motor's in TAC Bangkok 2006 and he had immediate improved result and I kept very quite about it as I felt that If I cant win fairly I might as well dont win at all . The DRIVER and the accomplice WHO DID THIS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

To be on the top 10 I already achieved it but podium finish is far off untill I am able to get 18500 on my lightly tune and there's no point of us arguing further on who tried to have the extra advantage through reading between the lines of the rules beacuse the very fact and reality is They did and the evidence lies within your concience and actions.

The fact is those who did it you know who you are ......

as we have been trying to cultivate the level playing field for all our driver's in Malaysia so to keep the competition fair and this time round is 3 steps backward for Malaysian driver's and we hope it desnt damper thier perspective of the RC circle.


I have done everything and seen everything but I try not to take such advantage because we would only embarrass ourself's when caught..believe we have analise all available options including com trueing but what the heck
I would only be cheating myself...

Like I have mentioned I have very high opinion on Tamiya race's but unfortunately this round went to driver's who have 17+ rpm lightly tune when me and my team had only 16+ rpm so I guess we were very unlucky to get inferior motor ... and if you look at the box the motor that came in it has only 16300 recommended rpm.
Without tampering the comm or brush or comm drops or other's which is against the rule there's no way this motor would achieve 17+ rpm not to mention 18500 wow thats a manufacturing defect!!, if so the above is not against the rules what is it then? you are undermining your own intelligence when you say its legal to have 17+ rpm .

This is my last post on the matter as I know I went and I lost and I lost gracefully because of my love of the M chassis and not being number 1 on the podium at whatever cost especailly at other driver's cost.

Last but not least I enjoyed the race even for the shortcoming's of the governing body to ensure fairness and enforcement and not to mention the carpet..

Thank you Stargek and Underground for bringing TAC to Malaysia ,without you this dream would have not materialise

Thank you Tamiya for making this happen and thank you also for not making thing's happen also.

By the f%#^&$^ way TAMIYA why are you guys not even on this thread? Too low level for you to even express your point of view's?or its commercially not viable?

Lets all focus now on how to make money run at 18500 rpm!!! better yet...
Mr Tan guan Hup Ill join you in racing by the roadside with my 8 turn M chassis.

Buy Bye TAC......
On the rpm issue, this is not a secret but many racer already know that, "run in" can improve the motor speed, and it also not bleach the rules. Japan Tamiya Cup most of the driver do that also.

That's why they give you the motor cleaner.

If you cant make it faster, just because you still dont know the key of how to "run in" a motor. And "run in" is not count as a modification.
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:33 PM   #117
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9
Default

First of all let me apologize to Francis M.. Please accept my sincere apologies. I did not know that you are an avid racer who has been racing for so long. But I will keep my statement as to you having to read the thread from the beginning to understand the whole issue at hand.
As for Amat? Amat, Amat, you know I do not understand Chinese characters and yet you forward me to a Hong Kong web-site that has all of it all over the place, does it say Amat somewhere in there? If it does, I am sorry to say that I did not learn your language, so no can understand. Anyway, I will take it as you are either the local country manager/agent for Tamiya or you are one of the racer who comm. his non-rebuildable motor. Please do not argue about this point anymore.

I have seen many comments flying around in this thread, but please keep it as simple as possible. There is no need to start arguing in the thread. If you do need to argue, please just pm each other your telephone no. and do it over the phone and it will be more effective, maybe afterwards you can all be the best of all friends?

There are two folds to the problems in this thread. 1) The technical inspectors 2) The organizer / country manager/agent. Let’s do this one at a time so it will not be so confusing for some who just join the thread and does not have time to read it from the beginning, so as to prevent the Francis M. Incident from happening again.

Amat, what are the pictures suppose to mean to me as a viewer? There is nothing concrete in your picture that shows me that other than the comm.. size of the Hong Kong drivers are smaller, there are also others who has the same/similarly sized comm., so your photos to me mean jack squat. You are obviously pro Hong Kong in their cause. You are from Hong Kong. For all I can see you are Wu ChakMing? Are you? Or are you the local agent for Tamiya? Hmmmmm......... We will get back to that in a while. You are just being bias in your view. You cannot speak on behalf of Hong Kong drivers when you are from Hong Kong. For me, I am neither from Malaysia, Hong Kong or Thailand, I am from a very small _____, so any of my comments are relevant and unbiased. From what I have gathered, you are obviously pro Hong Kong which I can understand and concur, maybe you are the disciple of Wu ChakMing and cannot believe your GRAND MASTER has cheated(Oops) to win as he is basically an idol to you, but let me tell you, he did. There is no possibility that his comm. can be that much smaller when he has not tempered with his motor. I have been playing with motors for so many years and in my life of playing there is no way that I can get a motor from the same brand, same type and everything is identical and the comm. is just smaller on one and not the other. If you know how a motor is made, then you would know what I mean. Hmmmmm...... I suppose you don’t know and I don’t think I would want to enlighten you on this issue anymore. So please stop insisting that your countrymen did not cheat. It will make Hong Kong look very bad internationally. I love to goto Hong Kong to shop and to eat, I know Hong Kongers are smart people, how did they have you in the mix? Are you really from Hong Kong? Or maybe you are from a place where all cheaters and don’t want to admit to it? Hmm..... Where could that be? You tell me.

Now comes the second part of the problem. The organizers of TAC 2008. You really made a big blunder this round. I am sorry that I did not get the name of the organizer, can someone enlighten me. I have to keep typing the “country manager/agent”, it gets very tiring after so many times of typing it, can I just make it simpler by using CMA? So let it be CMA from now on until I get his name, ok. How in the world could you use carpet of this quality for a race of this calibre? It is basically an insult to all the drivers who work so hard just to get to the finals over the whole year and you serve us with a plate of shit thrown right at our faces. Please respect all other racer in a manner which is appropriate and legitimate. I gather that there is no money to be made from a race like that, but that does not mean you can just give us shit. You are carrying the reputation of TAMIYA brand(albeit it is more than a little tarnished at this point in time, is it why you cannot be bothered?), and there are so many people looking at us racing and it does not look good to all the foreign racers. Maybe only to Amat, it is good, but to the rest of us, it is the WORST(let me reiterate ), WORST race I have ever been to. The quality of race, other than the MC, by the way who is he? He seem quite good, the race is in no way close to the standards that was done by Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan. By the way, isn’t Singapore and Malaysia from the same tree? Then I suppose the local Malaysian rep. (CMA) should be shot in the head for such a poorly done event.

Part two A would be the basic rights that the CMA did not stand up for. mikecan8, did you try kicking in between his legs? Did he feel any pain there? I am quite sure he is in no pain what so ever but maybe to the others around him, there is a little foul smell coming from his nose area. You see Amat, we are not only arguing about who cheated for the race, but also what is the integrity, moral and sense of shame for the people who are involve in this whole ordeal. The three Japanese clowns may not have any moral and integrity, they have to look at the business perspective and see how best to “accommodate” the bigger market country’s best interest, and therefore sense of shame is not particularly appropriate for them. In the world of business, sense of shame often does not play a part. For the CMA, does he have any moral, integrity and sense of shame? From what I have read, he seem to be strict when comes to local racing, that I would praise him for, or maybe is he just trying to show you who is the boss? but what happens when the big event comes around? Where is the integrity, where is the moral? Where is the boss you all look up to? He must have bought a new screw driver before the race. Moral, this is going to be difficult even for me to type. I do not believe he has any moral; did he speak to any of the drivers when he knows such things happening during the race or after the race? I cannot comment on this but I can summarize that he did not come forward to be judged by his fellow countrymen after the race. Why is he hiding? Tired? Or still there waiting for some of you to go and say it is a good race? CMA of Malaysia, you should be utterly ashamed of yourself and should just quit from the post of CMA with immediate effect for someone who is more capable to take over from you to at least save the remaining trust we have in Tamiya and maybe your country would forgive you.

I am sorry if I get too emotional with my words. As you can see I have typed too much and have been too emotional at times. Seeing something like this happen to a racer, seeing people getting screwed in this manner just drives me up the wall and, all said and done, it all boils down to 1) what has gone wrong? 2) Who is in charge? 3) what has been done to rectify the situation? 4) Are you all willing to forgive and forget? If the above answers are 1) The inspectors not standing by the rules and CMA not willing to stand firm on the righteous side, 2)CMA/race director, 3) Nothing, 4)NO. Then I would suggest all you racers who have visited by CMA’s new screw driver buy a new screw driver too and visit him as soon as possible before it is too late.

Hope you people can come to a solution as to what to do to the CMA, the three Japanese clowns and Tamiya as a brand.
edison_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #118
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edison_c View Post
First of all let me apologize to Francis M.. Please accept my sincere apologies. I did not know that you are an avid racer who has been racing for so long. But I will keep my statement as to you having to read the thread from the beginning to understand the whole issue at hand.
As for Amat? Amat, Amat, you know I do not understand Chinese characters and yet you forward me to a Hong Kong web-site that has all of it all over the place, does it say Amat somewhere in there? If it does, I am sorry to say that I did not learn your language, so no can understand. Anyway, I will take it as you are either the local country manager/agent for Tamiya or you are one of the racer who comm. his non-rebuildable motor. Please do not argue about this point anymore.

I have seen many comments flying around in this thread, but please keep it as simple as possible. There is no need to start arguing in the thread. If you do need to argue, please just pm each other your telephone no. and do it over the phone and it will be more effective, maybe afterwards you can all be the best of all friends?

There are two folds to the problems in this thread. 1) The technical inspectors 2) The organizer / country manager/agent. Let’s do this one at a time so it will not be so confusing for some who just join the thread and does not have time to read it from the beginning, so as to prevent the Francis M. Incident from happening again.

Amat, what are the pictures suppose to mean to me as a viewer? There is nothing concrete in your picture that shows me that other than the comm.. size of the Hong Kong drivers are smaller, there are also others who has the same/similarly sized comm., so your photos to me mean jack squat. You are obviously pro Hong Kong in their cause. You are from Hong Kong. For all I can see you are Wu ChakMing? Are you? Or are you the local agent for Tamiya? Hmmmmm......... We will get back to that in a while. You are just being bias in your view. You cannot speak on behalf of Hong Kong drivers when you are from Hong Kong. For me, I am neither from Malaysia, Hong Kong or Thailand, I am from a very small _____, so any of my comments are relevant and unbiased. From what I have gathered, you are obviously pro Hong Kong which I can understand and concur, maybe you are the disciple of Wu ChakMing and cannot believe your GRAND MASTER has cheated(Oops) to win as he is basically an idol to you, but let me tell you, he did. There is no possibility that his comm. can be that much smaller when he has not tempered with his motor. I have been playing with motors for so many years and in my life of playing there is no way that I can get a motor from the same brand, same type and everything is identical and the comm. is just smaller on one and not the other. If you know how a motor is made, then you would know what I mean. Hmmmmm...... I suppose you don’t know and I don’t think I would want to enlighten you on this issue anymore. So please stop insisting that your countrymen did not cheat. It will make Hong Kong look very bad internationally. I love to goto Hong Kong to shop and to eat, I know Hong Kongers are smart people, how did they have you in the mix? Are you really from Hong Kong? Or maybe you are from a place where all cheaters and don’t want to admit to it? Hmm..... Where could that be? You tell me.

Now comes the second part of the problem. The organizers of TAC 2008. You really made a big blunder this round. I am sorry that I did not get the name of the organizer, can someone enlighten me. I have to keep typing the “country manager/agent”, it gets very tiring after so many times of typing it, can I just make it simpler by using CMA? So let it be CMA from now on until I get his name, ok. How in the world could you use carpet of this quality for a race of this calibre? It is basically an insult to all the drivers who work so hard just to get to the finals over the whole year and you serve us with a plate of shit thrown right at our faces. Please respect all other racer in a manner which is appropriate and legitimate. I gather that there is no money to be made from a race like that, but that does not mean you can just give us shit. You are carrying the reputation of TAMIYA brand(albeit it is more than a little tarnished at this point in time, is it why you cannot be bothered?), and there are so many people looking at us racing and it does not look good to all the foreign racers. Maybe only to Amat, it is good, but to the rest of us, it is the WORST(let me reiterate ), WORST race I have ever been to. The quality of race, other than the MC, by the way who is he? He seem quite good, the race is in no way close to the standards that was done by Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan. By the way, isn’t Singapore and Malaysia from the same tree? Then I suppose the local Malaysian rep. (CMA) should be shot in the head for such a poorly done event.

Part two A would be the basic rights that the CMA did not stand up for. mikecan8, did you try kicking in between his legs? Did he feel any pain there? I am quite sure he is in no pain what so ever but maybe to the others around him, there is a little foul smell coming from his nose area. You see Amat, we are not only arguing about who cheated for the race, but also what is the integrity, moral and sense of shame for the people who are involve in this whole ordeal. The three Japanese clowns may not have any moral and integrity, they have to look at the business perspective and see how best to “accommodate” the bigger market country’s best interest, and therefore sense of shame is not particularly appropriate for them. In the world of business, sense of shame often does not play a part. For the CMA, does he have any moral, integrity and sense of shame? From what I have read, he seem to be strict when comes to local racing, that I would praise him for, or maybe is he just trying to show you who is the boss? but what happens when the big event comes around? Where is the integrity, where is the moral? Where is the boss you all look up to? He must have bought a new screw driver before the race. Moral, this is going to be difficult even for me to type. I do not believe he has any moral; did he speak to any of the drivers when he knows such things happening during the race or after the race? I cannot comment on this but I can summarize that he did not come forward to be judged by his fellow countrymen after the race. Why is he hiding? Tired? Or still there waiting for some of you to go and say it is a good race? CMA of Malaysia, you should be utterly ashamed of yourself and should just quit from the post of CMA with immediate effect for someone who is more capable to take over from you to at least save the remaining trust we have in Tamiya and maybe your country would forgive you.

I am sorry if I get too emotional with my words. As you can see I have typed too much and have been too emotional at times. Seeing something like this happen to a racer, seeing people getting screwed in this manner just drives me up the wall and, all said and done, it all boils down to 1) what has gone wrong? 2) Who is in charge? 3) what has been done to rectify the situation? 4) Are you all willing to forgive and forget? If the above answers are 1) The inspectors not standing by the rules and CMA not willing to stand firm on the righteous side, 2)CMA/race director, 3) Nothing, 4)NO. Then I would suggest all you racers who have visited by CMA’s new screw driver buy a new screw driver too and visit him as soon as possible before it is too late.

Hope you people can come to a solution as to what to do to the CMA, the three Japanese clowns and Tamiya as a brand.
You always say that Wu did cut the comm, have you really see it? If no, pls shut up as you just bullshit something that you really not see it, you just heard it. If Wu should be DQ, the judge already make it, why they dont make it? Because they are not sure about also. If you think you know how to do it, as I said, show the judge at that time, not bullshit here just saying you are expert and how sure you are.

DONT PRETEND YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND YOU JUST HEARD IT.

AND YOU REALLY KNOW IT, SEE IT, WHY DONT YOU REPORT TO JUDGE!? OR COZ YOU ARE NOT M CLASS PLAYER AND THE RESULT FOR YOU IS CARELESS?!

Shame if you really know it and not report to judge.

And, I'm just sit next to Wu, I cant see he did it and you said you believe he did you but the truth is you even not see it, just heard.
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #119
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

If the judge have basis to HK team, he even no need to open Wu motor and call the team leader and driver to explain.

And, I think the basis is not from the judge, is from some of the other country player.

Edison always said I'm hiding my identity, but we not. But he use _______ to indicate what country he is, WHY?

I'm not afarid to meeting anyone on next TAC, we are welcome any team send a guy, sit or stand at our back, to check do we really make those no evidence accusation. The pit is always open area.
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:42 PM   #120
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edison_c View Post
First of all let me apologize to Francis M.. Please accept my sincere apologies. I did not know that you are an avid racer who has been racing for so long. But I will keep my statement as to you having to read the thread from the beginning to understand the whole issue at hand.
As for Amat? Amat, Amat, you know I do not understand Chinese characters and yet you forward me to a Hong Kong web-site that has all of it all over the place, does it say Amat somewhere in there? If it does, I am sorry to say that I did not learn your language, so no can understand. Anyway, I will take it as you are either the local country manager/agent for Tamiya or you are one of the racer who comm. his non-rebuildable motor. Please do not argue about this point anymore.

I have seen many comments flying around in this thread, but please keep it as simple as possible. There is no need to start arguing in the thread. If you do need to argue, please just pm each other your telephone no. and do it over the phone and it will be more effective, maybe afterwards you can all be the best of all friends?

There are two folds to the problems in this thread. 1) The technical inspectors 2) The organizer / country manager/agent. Let’s do this one at a time so it will not be so confusing for some who just join the thread and does not have time to read it from the beginning, so as to prevent the Francis M. Incident from happening again.

Amat, what are the pictures suppose to mean to me as a viewer? There is nothing concrete in your picture that shows me that other than the comm.. size of the Hong Kong drivers are smaller, there are also others who has the same/similarly sized comm., so your photos to me mean jack squat. You are obviously pro Hong Kong in their cause. You are from Hong Kong. For all I can see you are Wu ChakMing? Are you? Or are you the local agent for Tamiya? Hmmmmm......... We will get back to that in a while. You are just being bias in your view. You cannot speak on behalf of Hong Kong drivers when you are from Hong Kong. For me, I am neither from Malaysia, Hong Kong or Thailand, I am from a very small _____, so any of my comments are relevant and unbiased. From what I have gathered, you are obviously pro Hong Kong which I can understand and concur, maybe you are the disciple of Wu ChakMing and cannot believe your GRAND MASTER has cheated(Oops) to win as he is basically an idol to you, but let me tell you, he did. There is no possibility that his comm. can be that much smaller when he has not tempered with his motor. I have been playing with motors for so many years and in my life of playing there is no way that I can get a motor from the same brand, same type and everything is identical and the comm. is just smaller on one and not the other. If you know how a motor is made, then you would know what I mean. Hmmmmm...... I suppose you don’t know and I don’t think I would want to enlighten you on this issue anymore. So please stop insisting that your countrymen did not cheat. It will make Hong Kong look very bad internationally. I love to goto Hong Kong to shop and to eat, I know Hong Kongers are smart people, how did they have you in the mix? Are you really from Hong Kong? Or maybe you are from a place where all cheaters and don’t want to admit to it? Hmm..... Where could that be? You tell me.

Now comes the second part of the problem. The organizers of TAC 2008. You really made a big blunder this round. I am sorry that I did not get the name of the organizer, can someone enlighten me. I have to keep typing the “country manager/agent”, it gets very tiring after so many times of typing it, can I just make it simpler by using CMA? So let it be CMA from now on until I get his name, ok. How in the world could you use carpet of this quality for a race of this calibre? It is basically an insult to all the drivers who work so hard just to get to the finals over the whole year and you serve us with a plate of shit thrown right at our faces. Please respect all other racer in a manner which is appropriate and legitimate. I gather that there is no money to be made from a race like that, but that does not mean you can just give us shit. You are carrying the reputation of TAMIYA brand(albeit it is more than a little tarnished at this point in time, is it why you cannot be bothered?), and there are so many people looking at us racing and it does not look good to all the foreign racers. Maybe only to Amat, it is good, but to the rest of us, it is the WORST(let me reiterate ), WORST race I have ever been to. The quality of race, other than the MC, by the way who is he? He seem quite good, the race is in no way close to the standards that was done by Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan. By the way, isn’t Singapore and Malaysia from the same tree? Then I suppose the local Malaysian rep. (CMA) should be shot in the head for such a poorly done event.

Part two A would be the basic rights that the CMA did not stand up for. mikecan8, did you try kicking in between his legs? Did he feel any pain there? I am quite sure he is in no pain what so ever but maybe to the others around him, there is a little foul smell coming from his nose area. You see Amat, we are not only arguing about who cheated for the race, but also what is the integrity, moral and sense of shame for the people who are involve in this whole ordeal. The three Japanese clowns may not have any moral and integrity, they have to look at the business perspective and see how best to “accommodate” the bigger market country’s best interest, and therefore sense of shame is not particularly appropriate for them. In the world of business, sense of shame often does not play a part. For the CMA, does he have any moral, integrity and sense of shame? From what I have read, he seem to be strict when comes to local racing, that I would praise him for, or maybe is he just trying to show you who is the boss? but what happens when the big event comes around? Where is the integrity, where is the moral? Where is the boss you all look up to? He must have bought a new screw driver before the race. Moral, this is going to be difficult even for me to type. I do not believe he has any moral; did he speak to any of the drivers when he knows such things happening during the race or after the race? I cannot comment on this but I can summarize that he did not come forward to be judged by his fellow countrymen after the race. Why is he hiding? Tired? Or still there waiting for some of you to go and say it is a good race? CMA of Malaysia, you should be utterly ashamed of yourself and should just quit from the post of CMA with immediate effect for someone who is more capable to take over from you to at least save the remaining trust we have in Tamiya and maybe your country would forgive you.

I am sorry if I get too emotional with my words. As you can see I have typed too much and have been too emotional at times. Seeing something like this happen to a racer, seeing people getting screwed in this manner just drives me up the wall and, all said and done, it all boils down to 1) what has gone wrong? 2) Who is in charge? 3) what has been done to rectify the situation? 4) Are you all willing to forgive and forget? If the above answers are 1) The inspectors not standing by the rules and CMA not willing to stand firm on the righteous side, 2)CMA/race director, 3) Nothing, 4)NO. Then I would suggest all you racers who have visited by CMA’s new screw driver buy a new screw driver too and visit him as soon as possible before it is too late.

Hope you people can come to a solution as to what to do to the CMA, the three Japanese clowns and Tamiya as a brand.
i can tell u that Amat is from hk but he is racing in the buggy class he got c main the tall driver with the trf factory shirt on sat and sun correct me if i am wrong Mr Amat
rcnoobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Electric Touring / On-Road RC Screaming Wind Manila Racers 32167 05-02-2017 11:20 PM
Speed Secrets (SS) RedEnzo Malaysian R/C Racers 197 09-21-2013 06:23 AM
SECRET RECIPE OF CHEATING IN RC RACING RedEnzo Electric On-Road 44 09-25-2009 06:29 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:55 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net