R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2008, 12:11 PM   #91
Tech Champion
 
Nova F1 Racer's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia
Posts: 5,682
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amat View Post
People always like to blaming on others, if they lose. If the race is not a fair race, dont join! How come you join this for several year and still said it is not fair. Strange people thinking.

Learn why you lose and make it better next time. Blaming on everything will not leading you grow up. If you think HK racer really use the stock comm, you can try next time to see can you make perfect comm and the judge can't check it out.

Don't telling me you always make clean race, if it is true, TT01 with short spring, DB01 without the adjust ring will not happen. Just see how many Country Team leader think it is useful and pass this setting, then it become legal. No country team leader support, then it is illegal.
I "used" to run in the TCS series but after last year I decided that it was not worth it. But when Tamiya bailed out on the parts support for the F103 GT and then cut out some TCS races on the East coast I sold all my Tamiya cars and see you later.. After this years North American TCS and now the Asian TCS it looks like I made the right choice....
__________________
This is DICK!!! And you're NOT!
RC Tech member #11
Aussie Rules Footy, Brisbane LIONS!!
[url]http://www.pitter-pat.com/[/url] for pet care needs in Northern Virginia
Nova F1 Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #92
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcdougie View Post
Drama........ So did anyone have fun?
SURE I HAVE FUN~

And the little girl really cute~^_^

Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #93
Tech Fanatic
 
Tpg racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 967
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edison_c View Post
First I must make a brief comment to Francis M.. Please read everything from the start and see how you could best comprehend it. I do not believe you can grasp the English language too well. As Uzzi has pointed out to you, it is pretty clear. If you cannot comprehend and make any useful comment that is constructive to the thread, then you should just read on and see how dark and evil this small toy car world can be.

As for mikecan8, I am surprised that your country manager/agent did not do enough to at least fight for what is right. I do not believe you should put so much faith in such a person. What is his motive for not speaking up for all of you that have been doing the right thing. I cannot understand and comprehend it. Your local manager/agent for Tamiya would have many repercussion that would affect his future races if he is even able to organize a race again. The problem would arise when there is an infringement of any rules and regulation, I doubt that he can stand firm like how he did before. I cannot understand nor do I know him as a person, but I can transpire that he is either not fit to be the agent for the brand or he just cannot be bothered about his drivers, he is just interested to milking all of you dry of your mula and buy only Tamiya cars. Nothing against Tamiya cars, after driving so many different brands, HPI, Hot Bodies, X-Ray, Yokomos, I feel Tamiya cars have its pros and cons thats why I still have quite a few other cars as there is never a BEST car, because I just love them all. By the way, did anyone of you noticed your country manager/agent's nose after the price giving ceremony? His nose looked a little darker than before the race. He did not stand up to what is right and just concur to what the Japanese officials had to say about what is right or wrong, even when he knows that he is saying yes to the wrong thing.

As for Amat? Are you sure your name is Amat? You sound awfully weird to me. Looks like you are either one of the drivers who cheated, i.e. the Thai buggy driver, or the Hong Kong driver who won M-chassis. You see Amat, there are so many things that you could say about these two people, but there are just so many other issues that happened at the race that has caused these things to blow up. I do not think you are an avid racer who understands what has transpired and what and how things can be done or maybe you are neither and you are the country manager/agent for Malaysia? I am not saying that I am an expert racer, I have only been in this hobby for the past 5 years and I was lucky to be able to be associated with TAC, but now I feel ashamed about it. You comment about the truth and comment about what is logical and right, but not the way you look at it. You are a nobody in the world of RC and you should not make comments, until you are 100% sure about your comment. I do not know how you could come up with such hilariously detailed description that has transpired. You are a funny guy who types funny English but I believe you can type better if you just don't try so hard to hide your identity.

Lets answer what Amat's concern is, let us not be too one sided like Amat said. First of all, I do not believe marshalling duty or quote from Amat's comment, the driver does not know who or what he should be marshalling for next. I do believe if you are not running in the last run of the day, then you must be marshalling for something. What ever it is for, the onus will be on you to find out, not for the annoucer/race director to call for you. You see Amat, you should be the one looking out for your own marshalling duty, please do not comment on such points when you should be asked to do marshalling duty. I believe the Thai driver is an adult? If I am not wrong, then please behave like one and not act like a little child in kindergarten who has to be asked to do this and do that. If you are irresponsible then you pay for the penalties. Amat, grow up, you are an adult too, I assume at this point. oh, by the way, Amat, you did do one thing that is right, again, be like Francis M., please read properly. We are not only commenting on the Thai driver's integrity, we are also shouting at the organizer stating that it is also their fault as doing wrong twice does not equal to a right, its not mathematics.

As for Mr. M-Chassis's lightly tuned motor, I do believe there are comm-lathe that can tru a non-rebuildable motor as beautifully as a normal comm-lathe. So Amat, again, please pay attention to what is available in the whole wide world of RC. For the Rpm limit, there are races that limit the RPM of motors, but only at the beginning of a race, not when you are in the last round of qualifying. Also, you should not be raising the limit to meet who has got the motor to the highest RPM. If I can tune my motor to 20000RPM, are you going to set the limit to 20000? I do not believe this is the right way to do it. The correct way, in my humble opinion, it to obtain a new motor, run it as it is on a motor master or some device that you would be using to test other motors with and set the limit to maybe 10% of the reading and thats it. So there are two mistakes here. Please read it carefully to understand the matter before making a comment about it.

Mr. Wu, you sound really piss off about peoples' accusation. Did you miss out on a point that you pointed out yourself? Why would only your motor and your countryman's motor be the only two motors on the floor that has smaller comm? Both of you are either so lucky or are you two doing something that we don't??? You see Mr. Wu, There are just so many ways to achieve this, which I must admit I have no means of achieving it, if not I would be in A-main fighting for a win like you. How many years have you been in RC? You are the 6th/7th time M-chassis champion and you expect me to believe you when you say you don't know why its is smaller? Oh please!

By the way, Francis M., Amat and Mr. Wu Chak Ming, I wonder if these three people are the same? Your English is just as bad as each other. If I mixed you up, please accept my apologies.

I think Francis.M is one experienced and sponsored international racer....lets not question his credibility....
Tpg racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #94
Tech Fanatic
 
bmmer701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 947
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amat View Post
HAHA, I dont know how's the trinity effect, but for HK team, much more traction compound is useless and why using MM traction compound just becuase the shop sell it.....HA

Some comment said that, no traction compound, and use brand new tyre got the best effect.

More, not just the traction compound, the motor clean also a problem. How come only tamiya motor clean first and then approve to use other one later? Just because the shop sold out the tamiya motor clean.....

Anyway, I think Organizer of Malaysia already try their best!^_^

And the promotion girl at the last day really good!
no good also. the best tires that i used was last year tire's hehe... i used soft inserts with new tires and after 3 heats that's the only time i had grip. using new tires was very bad in my experience there. funny thing is when we put traction compound in the inspectors side so many people will look at your car "thinking what the hell is he doing hehehe"

yeah i heard hk driver's don't use the mm tire compound ... you can still see it in the table that the bottle is full not like ours.

yeah that girl alyssa is pretty compared to the others... hehehe
bmmer701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:15 PM   #95
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer View Post
I "used" to run in the TCS series but after last year I decided that it was not worth it. But when Tamiya bailed out on the parts support for the F103 GT and then cut out some TCS races on the East coast I sold all my Tamiya cars and see you later.. After this years North American TCS and now the Asian TCS it looks like I made the right choice....
Depends how you think. Still, free of choice~
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:19 PM   #96
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmmer701 View Post
no good also. the best tires that i used was last year tire's hehe... i used soft inserts with new tires and after 3 heats that's the only time i had grip. using new tires was very bad in my experience there. funny thing is when we put traction compound in the inspectors side so many people will look at your car "thinking what the hell is he doing hehehe"

yeah i heard hk driver's don't use the mm tire compound ... you can still see it in the table that the bottle is full not like ours.

yeah that girl alyssa is pretty compared to the others... hehehe
Have you see that the team Philippine, after using the traction compund, with the tire warmer......Then, when they take off before the race, all tissue sticking on te tire surface.



Not using that MM tire compound is the best choice!

More photo of this beauty~
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #97
Tech Fanatic
 
bmmer701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 947
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amat View Post
Have you see that the team Philippine, after using the traction compund, with the tire warmer......Then, when they take off before the race, all tissue sticking on te tire surface.



Not using that MM tire compound is the best choice!

More photo of this beauty~
hey that was us you can only see my shoe and hands that also happened to me when i used my new tires in the first day of qualifying (saturday) i put the mm traction compound then put some tissue on the tire and the tire warmers waited for our heat to be called then my tires was like that when i removed my tire warmers the tissue sticked in my tires. after that what i did is put the traction compound after 15mins wipe it and put the tire warmers without any tissue
bmmer701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #98
Tech Addict
 
imjonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 704
Smile Lets keep on topic, please

TO reenmachine (LANA also)

Save your lame political opinions for your self or post them on a political blog.
or send me a p.m. and we can have a friendly discussion.

Unless of course you want to debate them with me here in front of everyone.
imjonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #99
Tech Elite
 
reenmachine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 2,539
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjonah View Post
TO reenmachine (LANA also)

Save your lame political opinions for your self or post them on a political blog.
or send me a p.m. and we can have a friendly discussion.

Unless of course you want to debate them with me here in front of everyone.
...or you could just have just let a couple of good-natured, humorous comments pass like they did, instead of dragging them back up like you're the arbiter of forum decorum. Did it feel as good as you thought it would?
__________________
Pete Waydo
2010 Big Fat Turkey Race Mini Cooper AAA Main Champion
*** currently in stasis ***
reenmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #100
Tech Apprentice
 
PARK YOUNG HUN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: korea, south of korea
Posts: 59
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to PARK YOUNG HUN
Angry hahaha...

oh...

you are liar huh....

when you maked your post i wanna come to you and than i wanna use

a lie detector to you..

you know, when judge open our motor after that so many drivers saw the

hong kong dirvers comm already......

So you think the other country divers doesn't know

" which color is red or which color is not red?"

maybe we need to go back to the elementary school again.

and we need study about "which color is red and what is meaning of shiny"

if i said lie here, of course all drivers condemnationed at me.

but they didn't....coz they know "who are liar in TAC2008 in malaysia"

ps.

why hong-kong drivers didn't used the prescription tire traction compound?

because when we finished our race, your country prescription tire traction

compound is almost "new"

because i remeber when i was paint it to my tire that time is before

star 3final.

but my team(phillipines) tire traction compound was done already.

so i asked to koreanteam about "can i use your tire traction compound?"

after that they agree my suggestion.so i can use it.

could you plz teach me "how can i save the tire traction compound

during the race?"

hahahaha.....
PARK YOUNG HUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #101
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARK YOUNG HUN View Post
oh...

you are liar huh....

when you maked your post i wanna come to you and than i wanna use

a lie detector to you..

you know, when judge open our motor after that so many drivers saw the

hong kong dirvers comm already......

So you think the other country divers doesn't know

" which color is red or which color is not red?"

maybe we need to go back to the elementary school again.

and we need study about "which color is red and what is meaning of shiny"

if i said lie here, of course all drivers condemnationed at me.

but they didn't....coz they know "who are liar in TAC2008 in malaysia"

ps.

why hong-kong drivers didn't used the prescription tire traction compound?

because when we finished our race, your country prescription tire traction

compound is almost "new"

because i remeber when i was paint it to my tire that time is before

star 3final.

but my team(phillipines) tire traction compound was done already.

so i asked to koreanteam about "can i use your tire traction compound?"

after that they agree my suggestion.so i can use it.

could you plz teach me "how can i save the tire traction compound

during the race?"

hahahaha.....
You alway said that someone lie...... But, if you said we are lie, get the evidence and go to the judge at that time, tell them! You can do that! Have you do that? Why dont you do that? Or you think you team manager useless? Why the judge not accept your words?

You just leave your words here, coz you have no real evidence. This just make you look like the one who have lose, so make some words to discredit others and save your personal pride. You can't accept your lose.
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:00 PM   #102
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmmer701 View Post
hey that was us you can only see my shoe and hands that also happened to me when i used my new tires in the first day of qualifying (saturday) i put the mm traction compound then put some tissue on the tire and the tire warmers waited for our heat to be called then my tires was like that when i removed my tire warmers the tissue sticked in my tires. after that what i did is put the traction compound after 15mins wipe it and put the tire warmers without any tissue

HAHA! Oh that's you! IC~

Yeah, that's really trouble and that moment!
What kind of tissue you are using, we sure will not buy it next time~
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #103
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 122
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default favouritism-biasness-tamiya-asian

That gal is kinda cute....
uzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #104
Tech Master
 
old-man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,112
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
1. For the buggy.
Yes, Thailand player have not do the marshaling duties on final 2.
But, why not telling him about this after stock class final 2(which the Thailand player need to be marshaling at that round) and wait until Buggy final 3 finish. And if you decide to DQ him, why collect his buggy and dis-assembly it? Do this mean someone want to set a trap for him? It is really unfair coz Thailand player have no chance to get back his title on round 3, as his car already collect and dis-assembly, and then I DQ you second round marks.
This clearly enforces the protest made that he has skipped his mandatory mashaling duty.

Regardless if he has a Buggy to race or not either by choice or otherwise, it is still undisputely his responsibility to ensure that he performs his mashaling duty. It has been agreed in the Team Leaders meeting before the start and also announced over the PA several times.

Quote:
Do this mean someone want to set a trap for him?
"Traps" are the regulations/rules. Its when one breaks it, one will get traped. In this case, the offending driver primed the trap and get traped all by himself. Sort of saying "comitted suicide".

The mashaling duty apart from it being mandatory, it is only fair to perform marshalling duty for elseone as much as elseone performing mashaling duty for your run.

How would you like it when no one from the previous run were performing thier mashaling duty in your run?
old-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #105
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by old-man View Post
This clearly enforces the protest made that he has skipped his mandatory mashaling duty.

Regardless if he has a Buggy to race or not either by choice or otherwise, it is still undisputely his responsibility to ensure that he performs his mashaling duty. It has been agreed in the Team Leaders meeting before the start and also announced over the PA several times.



"Traps" are the regulations/rules. Its when one breaks it, one will get traped. In this case, the offending driver primed the trap and get traped all by himself. Sort of saying "comitted suicide".

The mashaling duty apart from it being mandatory, it is only fair to perform marshalling duty for elseone as much as elseone performing mashaling duty for your run.

How would you like it when no one from the previous run were performing thier mashaling duty in your run?
Yes, I totally agree that he should be DQ as he havent do his mashaling duty, coz this is he own fault.

But, If the organizer want to DQ him, why disassembly his car and not return until Final 3 finish? Why not inform him after Final 3? Not after the time of he havent do mashaling duty. Organizer make a wrong procedure, this leading the racer can defends himself. If you DQ him on Final 2, he sure want to join Final 3 and get his title back. But no car return, how come he can race at the final 3? And I inform you I DQ your marks on final 2 after finish final 3. This is the trap I mean. You can DQ him on final 2, but you cant make someone cant join the next round. No rules said if I DQ you score on one round, then you can't another round also.
Amat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Electric Touring / On-Road RC Screaming Wind Manila Racers 32167 05-02-2017 11:20 PM
Speed Secrets (SS) RedEnzo Malaysian R/C Racers 197 09-21-2013 06:23 AM
SECRET RECIPE OF CHEATING IN RC RACING RedEnzo Electric On-Road 44 09-25-2009 06:29 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:06 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net