R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-15-2008, 12:46 AM   #181
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Forget the controversies. Let's fly RCs......

Some good local RC web pages:

http://malaysia-rc.com/index.php?PHP...be02b9b3aa94a&

http://www.private-aircraft.biz/forum/index.php

http://www.umranrc.com/forum/forum/index.php
Attached Thumbnails
Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?-366884d1220241707t-rc-equipments-sale-raptor2.jpg   Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?-dscn1999.jpg   Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?-rap.jpg   Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?-index.jpg   Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?-img_0308y.jpg  

Last edited by RedEnzo; 09-15-2008 at 06:46 PM.
RedEnzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:06 AM   #182
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by edison_c View Post
How in the world could you use carpet of this quality for a race of this calibre? It is basically an insult to all the drivers who work so hard just to get to the finals over the whole year and you serve us with a plate of shit thrown right at our faces.

I gather that there is no money to be made from a race like that, but that does not mean you can just give us shit. WORST race I have ever been to. The quality of race, other than the MC, by the way who is he? He seem quite good, the race is in no way close to the standards that was done by Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan. By the way, isn’t Singapore and Malaysia from the same tree?

Then I suppose the local Malaysian rep. (CMA) should be shot in the head for such a poorly done event.

Part two A would be the basic rights that the CMA did not stand up for. mikecan8, did you try kicking in between his legs? Did he feel any pain there? I am quite sure he is in no pain what so ever but maybe to the others around him, there is a little foul smell coming from his nose area.

In the world of business, sense of shame often does not play a part. For the CMA, does he have any moral, integrity and sense of shame? From what I have read, he seem to be strict when comes to local racing, that I would praise him for, or maybe is he just trying to show you who is the boss? but what happens when the big event comes around? Where is the integrity, where is the moral? Where is the boss you all look up to? He must have bought a new screw driver before the race. Moral, this is going to be difficult even for me to type. I do not believe he has any moral; did he speak to any of the drivers when he knows such things happening during the race or after the race? I cannot comment on this but I can summarize that he did not come forward to be judged by his fellow countrymen after the race. Why is he hiding? Tired? Or still there waiting for some of you to go and say it is a good race? CMA of Malaysia, you should be utterly ashamed of yourself and should just quit from the post of CMA with immediate effect for someone who is more capable to take over from you to at least save the remaining trust we have in Tamiya and maybe your country would forgive you.
Wow.......boey tahan wooo....I wonder if our CMA can take this critism positively. Much harsher than what I use to utter...... Don't take heartlah..... What is done is done...... We'd have to learn from mistakes, take remedial action and look at the future.

Though it was a sad day for TAC , I would be very sad if TAC cease to exist in Malaysia. I'm sure there are a lot people out there cheering the demise of TAC Malaysia especially after what happened. I am shock as to the barrages of attack to our CMA. We might have our differences but all is forgotten. We cannot take discount the fact that our CMA has done a great job this past three years to make this hobby affordable.

Cheers and have a nice Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends.

Last edited by RedEnzo; 09-15-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:06 AM   #183
Tech Master

sorry double posting
Old 09-15-2008, 03:58 AM   #184
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEnzo View Post
Though it was a sad day for TAC , I would be very sad if TAC seize to exist in Malaysia.
It's spelt as cease..... Sorry, just had to correct it....

Happy Berbuka Puasa En Enzo!
RCMuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:43 PM   #185
Tech Master

Hey Muppet, still alive and kicking eh..... Thanks for the correction.... heh heh heh

So far no comment from you.... Probably mellowed down? Come on .... we wanna see the old Muppetlah.....
Old 09-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #186
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Wanna join me Mike? I'll give you free lesson....

Mikecan's forte is Shooting Aeroplane.....................
bulldog2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #187
Tech Master

Yeah, easier to shoot than clay pigeon I suppose. Bdog, how's life. Why don't you try it? I'll give you free lessons too.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:40 AM   #188
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

edison_c : if there's no root, there's no tree or for every tree there's a root...
for those cheaters who wants to win all time, just buy trophy for themselves and face the mirror...
mitsubishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:48 AM   #189
Tech Master

For the sake of fun, what do you guys think if I open up a new thread called "Cheat Secrets" or to compliment my thread "Speed Secrets".

Please click this site -> http://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysia...ecrets-ss.html

Last edited by RedEnzo; 09-16-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:06 AM   #190
Tech Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Sean. S

Park & Edison
the pic is for you two
pls focus on left motor, and you can see the comm. cut ash very clearly.
Form all i know, Tamiya Japenese wasn't wanna got any trouble. Therefore, they pass it. However, fight next year. OK cheer up
Attached Thumbnails
Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?-7_288_20.jpeg  
Sean. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:27 PM   #191
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. S View Post
Park & Edison
the pic is for you two
Form all i know, Tamiya Japenese wasn't wanna got any trouble. Therefore, they pass it. However, fight next year.
I can't see any TAC 2008 label on the motors.
Assuming your picture is the smoking gun, what's going to prevent a 'TAC 2008' repeat next year?
The same 'Troubles' will still be there for the Tamiya people.
tan guan hup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:29 PM   #192
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. S View Post
Park & Edison
the pic is for you two
Form all i know, Tamiya Japenese wasn't wanna got any trouble. Therefore, they pass it. However, fight next year. OK cheer up
Why is part of the photo blurred out??
reenmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 04:27 PM   #193
Tech Master

I've posted a new thread "CHEAT SECRETS". So if anyone of you out there would like to share any incident of racer caught cheating (no name please) please share.

Click here please -> http://www.rctech.net/forum/malaysia...ml#post4845622
Old 09-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #194
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan guan hup View Post
I can't see any TAC 2008 label on the motors.
Assuming your picture is the smoking gun, what's going to prevent a 'TAC 2008' repeat next year?
The same 'Troubles' will still be there for the Tamiya people.
What is the meaning of smoking gun Tan?
Old 09-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #195
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rezenclowd3

Quote:
What is the meaning of smoking gun Tan?
Smoking Gun, Caught red-handed etc means there is visible evidence. If you see a smoking gun, you know it has been recently shot. If someone is "red-handed" you also see the evidence of blood on their hands from a violent encounter.
rezenclowd3 is offline   Reply With Quote