R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 08-30-2008, 03:18 PM   #31
Tech Regular

Hi,

I got the setup plate today, delivered to my front door by the US Postal Service that is good service!
I took the plate out of the box and proceeded to check my car and the chassis was a little tweaked, this was after I already had, I thought, gotten all of the tweak out of the chassis.
Nice workmanship and now I will have a tweak free car to take over to Memphis tomorrow.

Kevin, thanks for the good work and prompt service.

JoeM (aka SmokinJoeM)
SmokinJoeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 06:18 PM   #32
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinJoeM View Post
Hi,

I got the setup plate today, delivered to my front door by the US Postal Service that is good service!
I took the plate out of the box and proceeded to check my car and the chassis was a little tweaked, this was after I already had, I thought, gotten all of the tweak out of the chassis.
Nice workmanship and now I will have a tweak free car to take over to Memphis tomorrow.

Kevin, thanks for the good work and prompt service.

JoeM (aka SmokinJoeM)
Excellent Joe, glad to hear it's doing its job. Finding a sure method of even checking for the tweak was somewhat hit and miss before. Now you just drop on the plate, wheels and all and it becomes real obvious if there is a problem or not.

I sent several down to the IIRC in Vegas and early reports are the guys were very happy with them.
Verndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:53 PM   #33
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verndog View Post
Excellent Joe, glad to hear it's doing its job. Finding a sure method of even checking for the tweak was somewhat hit and miss before. Now you just drop on the plate, wheels and all and it becomes real obvious if there is a problem or not.

I sent several down to the IIRC in Vegas and early reports are the guys were very happy with them.
Very happy indeed Kevin Myself for one was very confident that when I went out on the track my car was 'squared-up'.
Believe me when I tell you that this is one of my top ten products for an R/C car.

A E - 12R5.2 _ S M - REV8 PRO
JayBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:27 AM   #34
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I request one for a cyclone
Old 09-01-2008, 04:48 AM   #35
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I got mine today - all the way to Australia - great service. The think looks fantastic - unfortunately don't have a car to test onit because I sold my Mi3 and I am waiting (im)patiently for my Mi3.5 to arrive. Oh well I'm ready to check the tweak.

Great job, great service.

cheers
Boondall. SuperShot, XX, SVR,Schumacher Storm BigWig
heavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 12:56 PM   #36
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korey Harbke View Post
I request one for a cyclone
I'll put that on the list, 2 ahead of it right now, one due out this week. I will have some questions for you on the different chassis options and will need a test car if we move forward with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy View Post
I got mine today - all the way to Australia - great service. The think looks fantastic - unfortunately don't have a car to test onit because I sold my Mi3 and I am waiting (im)patiently for my Mi3.5 to arrive. Oh well I'm ready to check the tweak.

Great job, great service.

cheers
Thats good to hear, I confirmed the 3.5 drops right in, enjoy your new setup plate.
I changed to Express shipping and although more $$ its a way better service for International.
Verndog is offline   Reply With Quote