R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2008, 03:19 AM   #31
Tech Champion
 
cannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: A total distraction
Posts: 7,266
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Hey Doodads ... better have a go at the other guys on the Off Raod version of this thread... seems they picked up on the attempted grab as well

You forgot to mention that you are a mate of Diggity as well
__________________
www.feralbatteries.com ........... new website
cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:40 AM   #32
Tech Regular
 
Doodad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: maybe not.....
Posts: 302
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Doodad
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon View Post
Hey Doodads ... better have a go at the other guys on the Off Raod version of this thread... seems they picked up on the attempted grab as well

You forgot to mention that you are a mate of Diggity as well
Yes. Damon is a good friend of mine. Didn't (and still don't) see how that's relevent. But even if he wasn't, I would call you out on the principle of BS. Now it appears that intelligent replies have passed you by and now you're grabbing at straws. As for now, I will head to the "Off Raod" thread. Never seen that one before but I'll.........ohhhhh....off ROAD!.........silly Aussies.
Doodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:59 AM   #33
Tech Champion
 
cannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: A total distraction
Posts: 7,266
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Mmmmm .. the principle of BS ... perhaps the BS of saying it is a different battery to that of the Yeah racing pack. And ignorance in a hobby is no excuse for not knowing the Lipo was the same.

At no point did I criticise Diggity's service. And at no point did I criticise the product. All I did was draw attention to the price difference for the same product. $60 is extreme. I am guessing here but on what I know of the prices of these packs he could purchase them for under $25 without shipping so the margin is still good even adding freight and other costs.

Ohh .. I apologise for the spelling mistake. I am not perfect like you
__________________
www.feralbatteries.com ........... new website
cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:41 AM   #34
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Posts: 3,405
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Hey cannon dont feel bad, they tore me up on the off road thread for pointing out the same things you did.The only difference is when these packs came out months ago I was thinking of doing the same as diggity and purchasing a gross and relabeling them to submit them to roar for approval.All I can say is even at 45.00 thereis still enough profit margin to make it worth his while. I decided not to go through with it after the packs were brought to the states by a few other retailers.But I personally love the way it is being made out like he was trying to make something "new " available when they have been available here for quite a while at a better price than he was originally going to push them for. Yeah ,like people will pay 60.00 for something they can get for 40.00 shipped. so I will post this up.Go to r/c marts ebay store dinball. You can get these same packs for under 40.00 shipped to your door. They are 34.99 + 5.00 shipping for the first and 3.00 shipping for each battery additional. I got 6 of these for a total of 229.94. SHIPPED. Thats 38.33 each shipped to your door. Or pay 270.00 + SHIPPING through diggity for 6. As for the service end of this there is a thread already on r/c tech where yeah has not only proven to provide customer service , but has also made things right with people who have experienced problems with their products. As for r/c mart as a seller, I have dealt with them for about 3 years and have had a problem with 1 order out of over 3 dozen. They made it right, and even payed for expedited shipping to get me my products purchased.
so I guess hate on me all you want guys. I guess alot of people have money to piss to the wind or something.I know I am happy I kept the 40.00 price difference in my pocket.Hell that's a race days worth of entry fees.
2wdMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #35
Team Tekin
 
Tekin Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,047
Default

Damon,

WOW! As a Tekin team driver that has received a large amount of FREE product and considering that the majority of the products listed on your site for sale are Tekin, do you think perhaps this is not a professional manner to conduct yourself?

You picked the wrong company to claim as inferior considering there are a large number of lipo batteries currently on the market that do not come close to meeting the ratings they claim, are manufactured with no regard for the environment or human rights and do not have proper testing to even be legal to ship by any means in this country. We did our homework and can sleep well.

You may run your business however you would like, but I must say I am almost speechless.

Jim Campbell
President
Tekin
Tekin Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #36
Tech Fanatic
 
Diggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 932
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon View Post
Mmmmm .. the principle of BS ... perhaps the BS of saying it is a different battery to that of the Yeah racing pack. And ignorance in a hobby is no excuse for not knowing the Lipo was the same.

At no point did I criticise Diggity's service. And at no point did I criticise the product. All I did was draw attention to the price difference for the same product. $60 is extreme. I am guessing here but on what I know of the prices of these packs he could purchase them for under $25 without shipping so the margin is still good even adding freight and other costs.

Ohh .. I apologise for the spelling mistake. I am not perfect like you
Not $60 anymore... get over it.... they are $45 now!!
__________________
www.rcamerica.com - www.teamxray.com - www.powerpushbatteries.com - www.teamscreamracing.com - www.fantomracing.com - www.kimbrough-products.com - www.diggitydesigns.com
Diggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #37
Tech Fanatic
 
Diggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 932
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wdMod View Post
Hey cannon dont feel bad, they tore me up on the off road thread for pointing out the same things you did.The only difference is when these packs came out months ago I was thinking of doing the same as diggity and purchasing a gross and relabeling them to submit them to roar for approval.All I can say is even at 45.00 thereis still enough profit margin to make it worth his while. I decided not to go through with it after the packs were brought to the states by a few other retailers.But I personally love the way it is being made out like he was trying to make something "new " available when they have been available here for quite a while at a better price than he was originally going to push them for. Yeah ,like people will pay 60.00 for something they can get for 40.00 shipped. so I will post this up.Go to r/c marts ebay store dinball. You can get these same packs for under 40.00 shipped to your door. They are 34.99 + 5.00 shipping for the first and 3.00 shipping for each battery additional. I got 6 of these for a total of 229.94. SHIPPED. Thats 38.33 each shipped to your door. Or pay 270.00 + SHIPPING through diggity for 6. As for the service end of this there is a thread already on r/c tech where yeah has not only proven to provide customer service , but has also made things right with people who have experienced problems with their products. As for r/c mart as a seller, I have dealt with them for about 3 years and have had a problem with 1 order out of over 3 dozen. They made it right, and even payed for expedited shipping to get me my products purchased.
so I guess hate on me all you want guys. I guess alot of people have money to piss to the wind or something.I know I am happy I kept the 40.00 price difference in my pocket.Hell that's a race days worth of entry fees.
I dont believe you first of all... I am making $5 a pack at $45.... buying from Hong Kong is not in the states you idiot!!
__________________
www.rcamerica.com - www.teamxray.com - www.powerpushbatteries.com - www.teamscreamracing.com - www.fantomracing.com - www.kimbrough-products.com - www.diggitydesigns.com
Diggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:38 PM   #38
Tech Fanatic
 
Diggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 932
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamTekin View Post
Damon,

WOW! As a Tekin team driver that has received a large amount of FREE product and considering that the majority of the products listed on your site for sale are Tekin, do you think perhaps this is not a professional manner to conduct yourself?

You picked the wrong company to claim as inferior considering there are a large number of lipo batteries currently on the market that do not come close to meeting the ratings they claim, are manufactured with no regard for the environment or human rights and do not have proper testing to even be legal to ship by any means in this country. We did our homework and can sleep well.

You may run your business however you would like, but I must say I am almost speechless.

Jim Campbell
President
Tekin
Sorry Jim, My bad... didnt realize this was an issue.... replied to your email, thanks for allowing me the opportunity to run for Tekin it was a blast!!
__________________
www.rcamerica.com - www.teamxray.com - www.powerpushbatteries.com - www.teamscreamracing.com - www.fantomracing.com - www.kimbrough-products.com - www.diggitydesigns.com
Diggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:49 PM   #39
Tech Fanatic
 
Diggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 932
Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon View Post
Mmmmm .. the principle of BS ... perhaps the BS of saying it is a different battery to that of the Yeah racing pack. And ignorance in a hobby is no excuse for not knowing the Lipo was the same.
OK, now this I have to comment on....Ignorance my ass bud, I never said they were different?
__________________
www.rcamerica.com - www.teamxray.com - www.powerpushbatteries.com - www.teamscreamracing.com - www.fantomracing.com - www.kimbrough-products.com - www.diggitydesigns.com

Last edited by Diggity; 08-11-2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: wrong
Diggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:40 PM   #40
Tech Champion
 
cannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: A total distraction
Posts: 7,266
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggity View Post
Most are correct that the Yeah racing pack is similar, but I am told that the internals are slightly different. thanks, Damon
TeamDiggityDesigns
That looks like you are calling them different to me .... are similar is not saying they are the same .. "the internals are slightly different" was your original quote but now you are saying they are the same. Who was trying to con the racers?
__________________
www.feralbatteries.com ........... new website
cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #41
Tech Master
 
yokemad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,150
Default

Calm Down Guys
Let's leave the guy alone ...
We all leave in Free countries ( I'm not Chinese LOL)
this Guy has some lipo packs and If he wants He can ask $600 a pack thats his problem...
weather you can buy it or not thats your Problem...
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #42
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Posts: 3,405
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggity View Post


I dont believe you first of all... I am making $5 a pack at $45.... buying from Hong Kong is not in the states you idiot!!
Damon, first off I never said I bought mine in the states for that price.I said there were retailers selling the yeah lipos for less than you had originally listed them for($60.00) because they are selling them for 55.00 SHIPPED.
2nd I have attached a copy of my paypal receipt to PROVE that they are available for the price i claimed. It's right there in black and white - 6 packs for $228.94 SHIPPED!That actually averages to $38.16 per pack RETAIL!So if your only making 5.00 per pack selling them @ $45.00 I must not be the biggest idiot on this thread!

Last edited by 2wdMod; 12-12-2008 at 11:04 AM.
2wdMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #43
Tech Champion
 
cannon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: A total distraction
Posts: 7,266
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Perhaps he uses very expensive labels
__________________
www.feralbatteries.com ........... new website
cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #44
Tech Master
 
yokemad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon View Post
Perhaps he uses very expensive labels

Come on Dude LOL
He accepted most of we all said so Lets Cool it down
Lovered his price etc.
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #45
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Posts: 3,405
Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokemad View Post

Come on Dude LOL
He accepted most of we all said so Lets Cool it down
Lovered his price etc.
Sorry yoke nobody calls me a liar , or an idiot unless they are prepared to put up or shut up, and since I put up my points are proven and valid, so I see no need for me to say any more . Also every body got to see from the tekin prez that there is a proper way to do business.
2wdMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Diggity Designs 3200 mAh 20C Hard Case Lipo off-road Diggity Electric Off-Road 51 08-13-2008 04:51 PM
WTB: diggity designs b44 lipo tray bgolat R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 2 04-17-2008 10:20 AM
CF TC5 LIPO Mounting Brace - Diggity Designs Diggity Electric On-Road 85 03-04-2008 11:54 PM
WTB: Orion Lipo or other hard case lipo. BADAZZPSD R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 5 02-29-2008 07:01 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:18 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net