robitronic usa

Reply

Old 08-07-2008, 01:46 PM
  #1  
Tech Fanatic
Thread Starter
 
b-man777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MA.
Posts: 942
Default robitronic usa

hey all: Why don't we see more of a presence from robitronic in the usa with their avid touring car and scalpel 1/18th pan car? Also is there or will there be a scalpel class on a national level? Thanks
b-man777 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:40 PM
  #2  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 126
Default

hey hi! B-man777 ! how are you , I am, marcello from murrieta cal. ,im racing gas for 4 year , and like month ago, i have a robitronic avid 1/10 touring car, and it's so nice and fast easy to drive ,but; if you can help me please, some tips becouse i now bery littel about electric especial whith avid,like setup and more. im really thankyou for your help
chele85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:47 PM
  #3  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (26)
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by b-man777 View Post
hey all: Why don't we see more of a presence from robitronic in the usa with their avid touring car and scalpel 1/18th pan car? Also is there or will there be a scalpel class on a national level? Thanks
Originally Posted by chele85 View Post
hey hi! B-man777 ! how are you , I am, marcello from murrieta cal. ,im racing gas for 4 year , and like month ago, i have a robitronic avid 1/10 touring car, and it's so nice and fast easy to drive ,but; if you can help me please, some tips becouse i now bery littel about electric especial whith avid,like setup and more. im really thankyou for your help
spare parts will be available at Speedtechrc.com

i visited Jeff last week and he had this car in stock.

http://www.speedtechrc.com
Hebiki is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:08 PM
  #4  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 126
Default

Thank you me friend
chele85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  #5  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (41)
 
Turbo Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 4,878
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
spare parts will be available at Speedtechrc.com

i visited Jeff last week and he had this car in stock.

http://www.speedtechrc.com
He's got piles of parts there.

Those things have the coolest one-way ever. I almost bought one just to look at it...LOL

http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebcategory.asp?id=679
Turbo Joe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:07 PM
  #6  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 66
Default

yup... go speedtech and robitronic avid. customer support and spare parts are now available thru robitronic usa aka sk motion.
More Juice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:10 PM
  #7  
Tech Champion
 
tc3team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 6,151
Default

I guess it has all to do with distribution. Look at the off road predator, capable car but not so well distributed as other brands.

Don't let it put you off though, if you're doing well with it, keep at it!
tc3team is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service