R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   What's new at Speed Tech R/C (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/2358-whats-new-speed-tech-r-c.html)

YokGuy 02-08-2002 10:41 AM

Speedtech Rocks

Steve,

Thanks for carrying Schumacher.

SpeedTech 02-09-2002 09:00 PM

Coming Soon: Pit Tires and Inserts :)

Thanks

Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
www.speedtechrc.com

SpeedTech 02-09-2002 09:12 PM

Remember guys, a free sheet of Speed Tech R/C decals per every order this month :)

Yokguy,

No problem, as soon as we starts to carry them, I'll post something here to let everyone know.

Thanks

Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
www.speedtechrc.com

STLNLST 02-10-2002 07:31 AM

Steve,

How are things going? I'll be placing an order before the end of the month so that I can have some sticker's on my car for the nats.

Buda 02-10-2002 03:18 PM

integy charger

If I get my expected cash in tine I would like to order the 16x5 with power supply but when will it be in stock?

SpeedTech 02-11-2002 07:47 AM

STNLST,

It's going good :) Getting ready for the nats up there? I'll definitely hook you up on the stickers (so you can plaster it all over your car...lol)

Buda,

It's hard for us to predict when our supplier will get the charger back in stock. Right now, we have the 16x5 in stock (with no power supply), hopefully we'll get more in stock. I personally think they are one of the best chargers out there (I use a 16x9 myself). :)

Thanks

Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
www.speedtechrc.com

Buda 02-11-2002 08:10 AM

16x9

Yea I thought about the 16x9 as I am stationed overseas and it has built in dual voltage power supply but at local tracks there is no power so I just use a battery and in the house I use a transformer anyway. So I wll save the few extra bucks and get the 16x5. Hey how about "sponsoring" your US armed forces and sending one out! No well ok Ill just have to wait then!!

SpeedTech 02-12-2002 07:08 AM

Hi Buda,

OKay, let me know when you're ready to order. As for sponsoring, I don't think I have the budget to send out a charger, but I can definitely send you some decals ;) Seriously though, thank you (the arm forces) for keeping us safe here in the states! :)

Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
www.speedtechrc.com

SpeedTech 02-12-2002 07:12 AM

Here's what's new at Speed Tech R/C:

We have sorex tires back in stock (we were out of the 24R for awhile) and also, we added the ZR-039F insert to the Sorex Tire Combo selection. Local racers here have been finding good results with the new Yokomo thin insert inside their sorex. The new thin insert will also be added to the Yokomo tire combo selection.

Thanks

Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
www.speedtechrc.com

Buda 02-12-2002 09:04 AM

Steve

I was only joking about "sponsoring" but hey TX for the support anyway!

SpeedTech 02-13-2002 10:58 PM

Hi Buda,

Oh....hehehehe...believe me, you don't know how many emails I get about sponsoring...lol :)

Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
www.speedtechrc.com

JimmyMac 02-14-2002 05:25 PM

Just wanted to say thanks Steve again from some awesome service. Last week I ordered some XXX-S stuff from you guys and received it this week. They fit pretty good on my car! Thanks again! And thanks for the info on Sorex and Yok insert combos. I'll need to be trying that combo when outdoor season kicks in here on the "East" Coast. :batman:

SpeedTech 02-15-2002 08:46 AM

Kilruf,

Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you like our parts. We recently added one more insert option to the Sorex tire combos (the new thin ZR-039F insert from yokomo.) We will have pit shimitsu line of tire and insert available soon too, and the pit inserts suppose to work real well in Sorex tires also.

Thanks

Steve Wang
Speed Tech R/C
www.speedtechrc.com
:spidey:

JimmyMac 02-15-2002 05:52 PM

I guess I'll have to stick those free Speedtech stickers on my car when I get my new body.. hehe.... :batman:

FoamDonuts 02-16-2002 01:47 AM

Hi Steve,
Do you have any pics of your wheels that come in the Tire Combos? Just wanted to make sure they look like any other dish wheel(Yokomo, Pro-Line) Also, are the tire combos are year-round thing or do they come and go? Just trying to get an idea if I need to buy a S#itload of the Sorex combos now while you have them at that price. Thanx
IKE