R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #46
Tech Elite
 
streetracer745's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,291
Send a message via AIM to streetracer745
Default

So only 9 minutes on the 7700MM? On the 5700 they will be a little longer probly? and used to make 4s in a revo probly about 9min as well you think? Punchy enough to run 4s in a revo?
__________________
89% of Revos are racers. If your Revo can out-bash and out-run a Savage, put this in your sig.

SMOKE TIRES, NOT DRUGS

46.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot and have no real value or truth.
streetracer745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:45 AM   #47
Tech Regular
 
Dan/Ultraline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Topeka, Ks
Posts: 360
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Dan/Ultraline Send a message via MSN to Dan/Ultraline Send a message via Yahoo to Dan/Ultraline
Default

We expect the next create load to dock state side early next week. Everyone that placed there orders before 6/24/08, all have been sent. The rest of you can Pre-Order to get in on the next shipment for a killer pack at a great price.
__________________
Dan Filbert
www.ultralinehobbies.com
Dan/Ultraline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:41 PM   #48
Tech Elite
 
Syber Serulean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Riverside
Posts: 3,656
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Syber Serulean
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraLineMotors View Post
We expect the next create load to dock state side early next week. Everyone that placed there orders before 6/24/08, all have been sent. The rest of you can Pre-Order to get in on the next shipment for a killer pack at a great price.
sweet that means i should get mine soon. Cant wait.
Syber Serulean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #49
Tech Elite
 
streetracer745's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,291
Send a message via AIM to streetracer745
Default

So you have them in stock now?
__________________
89% of Revos are racers. If your Revo can out-bash and out-run a Savage, put this in your sig.

SMOKE TIRES, NOT DRUGS

46.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot and have no real value or truth.
streetracer745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 04:25 AM   #50
Tech Adept
 
RURC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraLineMotors View Post
We expect the next create load to dock state side early next week. Everyone that placed there orders before 6/24/08, all have been sent. The rest of you can Pre-Order to get in on the next shipment for a killer pack at a great price.
Seeing that you are the importer do you have any intention of having them tested by sanctioning bodies at all?
__________________
Michael
3 Phase Racing///Schumacher///Max Amps///TigerMoth Racing
Team Tekin ///FMC lipo chargers///Neu Motors///Multiplex
McAllister Racing///Lauterbacher
Real racers dont wear boxers.
RURC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:26 AM   #51
Tech Elite
 
Syber Serulean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Riverside
Posts: 3,656
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Syber Serulean
Default

edit: nvm

Last edited by Syber Serulean; 07-10-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Syber Serulean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #52
Tech Elite
 
streetracer745's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,291
Send a message via AIM to streetracer745
Default

So has anyone run one of these off-road yet? Anyone have a good say on power output?
__________________
89% of Revos are racers. If your Revo can out-bash and out-run a Savage, put this in your sig.

SMOKE TIRES, NOT DRUGS

46.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot and have no real value or truth.
streetracer745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #53
Tech Regular
 
Dan/Ultraline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Topeka, Ks
Posts: 360
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Dan/Ultraline Send a message via MSN to Dan/Ultraline Send a message via Yahoo to Dan/Ultraline
Default

At this time Ultraline has no desire too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RURC View Post
Seeing that you are the importer do you have any intention of having them tested by sanctioning bodies at all?
Sent ya E-Mail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syber Serulean View Post
edit: nvm
They rock in everything from dirt-oval, Off-road to carpet so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer745 View Post
So has anyone run one of these off-road yet? Anyone have a good say on power output?
__________________
Dan Filbert
www.ultralinehobbies.com
Dan/Ultraline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:13 PM   #54
Tech Adept
 
RURC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraLineMotors View Post
At this time Ultraline has no desire too.

It is with that that I will fall out with these batteries. I fail to understand why you would not want to increase the size of your purcahseing block. the only thing I can come up with is that you do not have faith that they will pass or a great weakness will be shown. This makes me wonder about the overall quality. I have been using lipos in cars for over 8 years. I was building them when no one was for cars. I have pushed them when everyone called me crazy for using them.

I would proceed with caution from here. If he dose not want to have them approved I suggest he knows something we do not.
__________________
Michael
3 Phase Racing///Schumacher///Max Amps///TigerMoth Racing
Team Tekin ///FMC lipo chargers///Neu Motors///Multiplex
McAllister Racing///Lauterbacher
Real racers dont wear boxers.
RURC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #55
Tech Regular
 
Dan/Ultraline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Topeka, Ks
Posts: 360
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Dan/Ultraline Send a message via MSN to Dan/Ultraline Send a message via Yahoo to Dan/Ultraline
Default

If we didn't have faith in these cells we wouldn't offer them to our customers. Guess you haven't had a chance to try these out.

Didn't see any MaxAmp Lipo batteries on the ROAR approved list?

Feel Free to call us at the shop 507-292-1988
Quote:
Originally Posted by RURC View Post
It is with that that I will fall out with these batteries. I fail to understand why you would not want to increase the size of your purcahseing block. the only thing I can come up with is that you do not have faith that they will pass or a great weakness will be shown. This makes me wonder about the overall quality. I have been using lipos in cars for over 8 years. I was building them when no one was for cars. I have pushed them when everyone called me crazy for using them.

I would proceed with caution from here. If he dose not want to have them approved I suggest he knows something we do not.
__________________
Dan Filbert
www.ultralinehobbies.com

Last edited by Dan/Ultraline; 07-10-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Dan/Ultraline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:38 PM   #56
Tech Adept
 
RURC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraLineMotors View Post
If we didn't have faith in these cells we wouldn't offer them to our customers. Guess you haven't had a chance to try these out.

Didn't see any MaxAmp Lipo batteries on the ROAR approved list?

Feel Free to call us at the shop 507-292-1988
I have tried many many batteries. Several that are the same cells in different packages. What I say holds water you are just trying to redirect the attention. But if you will not even try to expand your customer base there must be a reason. Something you know that you are not saying. Or maybe not you but you have been told not to try. I do not know. But a business man that dose not want to expand is hiding something. This is just my point of view but it is based in 43 years of experance.

Now on Max Amps at least they have the balls to send them in and get them tested, not you. The only reason they failed is that their case did not meet the requirements. The 2 part case portion being the biggest part. Also thanks for pointing out that I did not have my race pack sponser up in my signature, CORE RC. It took me a while to setle on a race pack battery. I accepted the CORE RC ride because in this size in hard case packs they have shown to be the highest performing. Shawn will be glad to see that I have fixed my signature. I still stick with Max Amps because they are the best bang for the buck I have used. Plus in my 1/5 scale and other large scale cars I like cells that run between 8000 and 10000 mah each. That is what I get from Max Amps. Besides Austin being a good friend he provides a great product.

So lets stop trying to redirect the attention from the fact that you are not confident that your packs will pass.
.
__________________
Michael
3 Phase Racing///Schumacher///Max Amps///TigerMoth Racing
Team Tekin ///FMC lipo chargers///Neu Motors///Multiplex
McAllister Racing///Lauterbacher
Real racers dont wear boxers.
RURC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:09 AM   #57
Tech Regular
 
Dan/Ultraline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Topeka, Ks
Posts: 360
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Dan/Ultraline Send a message via MSN to Dan/Ultraline Send a message via Yahoo to Dan/Ultraline
Default

Thank You for your input and concern. Ultraline neither manufacturers nor distributes the Yeah Racing Batteries, they are simply one of the many great products we carry.

You need to redirect your question to Yeah Racing.

Ultraline also carries Core-RC Products glad you like um.

Thanks again for your comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RURC View Post
I have tried many many batteries. Several that are the same cells in different packages. What I say holds water you are just trying to redirect the attention. But if you will not even try to expand your customer base there must be a reason. Something you know that you are not saying. Or maybe not you but you have been told not to try. I do not know. But a business man that dose not want to expand is hiding something. This is just my point of view but it is based in 43 years of experance.

Now on Max Amps at least they have the balls to send them in and get them tested, not you. The only reason they failed is that their case did not meet the requirements. The 2 part case portion being the biggest part. Also thanks for pointing out that I did not have my race pack sponser up in my signature, CORE RC. It took me a while to setle on a race pack battery. I accepted the CORE RC ride because in this size in hard case packs they have shown to be the highest performing. Shawn will be glad to see that I have fixed my signature. I still stick with Max Amps because they are the best bang for the buck I have used. Plus in my 1/5 scale and other large scale cars I like cells that run between 8000 and 10000 mah each. That is what I get from Max Amps. Besides Austin being a good friend he provides a great product.

So lets stop trying to redirect the attention from the fact that you are not confident that your packs will pass.
.
__________________
Dan Filbert
www.ultralinehobbies.com
Dan/Ultraline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:12 AM   #58
Tech Elite
 
streetracer745's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,291
Send a message via AIM to streetracer745
Default

Do you have the batteries in stock yet? I want to be able to recieve them relatively soon.
__________________
89% of Revos are racers. If your Revo can out-bash and out-run a Savage, put this in your sig.

SMOKE TIRES, NOT DRUGS

46.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot and have no real value or truth.
streetracer745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #59
Tech Fanatic
 
lutach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Kearny, NJ
Posts: 806
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RURC View Post
I have tried many many batteries. Several that are the same cells in different packages. What I say holds water you are just trying to redirect the attention. But if you will not even try to expand your customer base there must be a reason. Something you know that you are not saying. Or maybe not you but you have been told not to try. I do not know. But a business man that dose not want to expand is hiding something. This is just my point of view but it is based in 43 years of experance.

Now on Max Amps at least they have the balls to send them in and get them tested, not you. The only reason they failed is that their case did not meet the requirements. The 2 part case portion being the biggest part. Also thanks for pointing out that I did not have my race pack sponser up in my signature, CORE RC. It took me a while to setle on a race pack battery. I accepted the CORE RC ride because in this size in hard case packs they have shown to be the highest performing. Shawn will be glad to see that I have fixed my signature. I still stick with Max Amps because they are the best bang for the buck I have used. Plus in my 1/5 scale and other large scale cars I like cells that run between 8000 and 10000 mah each. That is what I get from Max Amps. Besides Austin being a good friend he provides a great product.

So lets stop trying to redirect the attention from the fact that you are not confident that your packs will pass.
.
Wow, 43 years of exp., now that's something. I would love to buy your 300A Schulze controller. Do you still have it? Please post some pics for all of us.
lutach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #60
Tech Adept
 
RURC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraLineMotors View Post
Thank You for your input and concern. Ultraline neither manufacturers nor distributes the Yeah Racing Batteries, they are simply one of the many great products we carry.

You need to redirect your question to Yeah Racing.

Ultraline also carries Core-RC Products glad you like um.

Thanks again for your comments.
My mistake. I was under the impression that you were the importer of these batteries.

At this point I will apolgise to you for throwing you under the bus. Can you say who is the importer? I will contact them directly and see if they are willing to get them approved.
__________________
Michael
3 Phase Racing///Schumacher///Max Amps///TigerMoth Racing
Team Tekin ///FMC lipo chargers///Neu Motors///Multiplex
McAllister Racing///Lauterbacher
Real racers dont wear boxers.
RURC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yeah Racing HARD Case 4000mAh 25C 7.4v Lipo Dan/Ultraline Electric Off-Road 46 08-07-2009 07:51 AM
28c 4000Mah Hard Case Lipos In Stock dgullickson Commercial Marketplace 0 04-28-2008 08:15 PM
Common Sense RC, "hard case" 4400 mah lipo. mrrcguy Electric On-Road 3 12-29-2007 09:53 AM
"""NEW""" Collari .21 3 port buggy motor lc21-b3 goneRVing R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 7 12-20-2006 06:25 PM
""" XRAY FK05 """ excellent cond/super clean/stock evostyle R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 06-29-2006 10:04 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:54 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net