R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 12:40 PM   #61
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson View Post
Just havent logged on, used to keep it on all the time, then I spent an hour catching up on IM's, I didnt find it was value added to the Company.
Glad you aren't dead , made me nervous there in more than one way. Maybe it's time to get some help bro. When you leave people to their own devices without status things tend to always lean towards the torches and pitchforks, or witch burnings and such, me included.

Either way glad to see you aren't dead. You have a ton of stuff to clean up, i'm sure you'll get it all worked out, just hurry to my requests heheh i have a potential deal pending on an rs .
Old 06-23-2008, 12:45 PM   #62
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by YmeBP View Post
Tried calling his number he has on file w/ paypal and it's also ringing through to an unused voicemail box.

Honestly, i hope the guy is alright and just choosing not to answer.
I will look to see what paypal has on file and update it

and as for jla8874 - I have intenionally not responded to you cause all you have done is sent me nasty e-mails, threatened myself and family and are now posting my address, so right when I get home you will get a full refund - please post that you did get it too, so everyone can see I kept good on a promise!

Call the police if you wish, they will come in and see orders lined out on the shipment bench all with highlighted Invoice #'s and notes, basically they will see I am trying to take care of everyone.

Not sure what fraud you are referring too, I dont update USPS's site.

P.S. - Axiom doesnt support my Family, I do just fine at my regular job.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:49 PM   #63
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedybill View Post
You should research RC Tech for his posts, I believe you will find he has been selling a lot of 'equipment' recently,
also you find where he has been racing, ect,
And the point is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedybill View Post
Maybe the Mod's will look into this, since he advertises here on RC Tech, I'm sure they don't want to 'tarnish' this site with a vendor doing bad business.

Bill
Axiom is not the 1st Company to get a thread like this that advertises, nor will it be the last.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #64
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by or8ital View Post
I would guess people would rather you ship orders then go racing. As someone posted earlier. Take care of business first. There were probably people who wanted to race this weekend as well but couldnt b/c you didnt ship something they need. Just put yourself in your customers shoes.
I do understand, and its not intentional to piss anyone off, just gotta get away from the Wife man

Seriously though - point taken.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:55 PM   #65
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Kellogg View Post
I too have a pending order with Dave. Patently waiting for my order to be sent. I chatted with him and know he was waiting for his order to come in so he can process my battery order. Now that I know he is at a race this weekend I can wait until Monday to find out my status.

In my line of work I use USPS (in Portand, OR) alot and they are very frustrating with there tracking. They will only scan a package to update the package movement when it gets to another post office hub and not when it leaves. After they pick up your package they might not show they have it until reaches a terminal half way accross the country. UPS, FedEX, and DHL are all better with there package tracking but charge more. Most of us would rather pay 4.00 than 9.00 for shipping a small item.

Dave- A good idea for your website and web forum would be to have a race calender posted so customers can see when your out of town or at a race. This will help so your customers do not think that you are avoiding them or getting ripped off. Customers pay the bills and repeat customers keep you in business. Comunication will usally be followed by understanding.
and I couldnt skip this guy

I got you Lipo bud, Jack L. dropped off the body he painted to my house early.

origionally he was going to come over that night and drop it off so I was going to give it to him to deliver to you Friday night...

At this point I will just ship it to you - cool?
Old 06-23-2008, 12:55 PM   #66
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

So how did you do this weekend? Hopefully you won.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:05 PM   #67
Tech Master

Dave WTFE nice tap dance dude the russian judge gave you a 7. Bottom line dude what your doing is bad business. So stop taking orders for product you don't have. and ship the shit you do have.

you have alot of balls coming on here and saying people are over reacting.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:30 PM   #68
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson View Post
and I couldnt skip this guy

I got you Lipo bud, Jack L. dropped off the body he painted to my house early.

origionally he was going to come over that night and drop it off so I was going to give it to him to deliver to you Friday night...

At this point I will just ship it to you - cool?

If you want to ship it too me that works for me. I dont want to screw things up any more for you, but were we able to do the 5000 mha battery instead of the 4000 mha I ordered. If not thats ok, and dont worry about the eBay feed back it all good from me, Im not one to trash talk. Hope you can make the Summer Rage.

Watch out if you run stock truck... my son drives like a pinball machine. thats why I race 2wd Mod.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:34 PM   #69
Tech Champion

Its all good Cameron, you will be taken care of.

I will be at the Rage
Old 06-23-2008, 01:41 PM   #70
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepull View Post
Dave WTFE nice tap dance dude the russian judge gave you a 7. Bottom line dude what your doing is bad business. So stop taking orders for product you don't have. and ship the shit you do have.

you have alot of balls coming on here and saying people are over reacting.
The only thing that was out of stock was the RS's, we had 20 in stock between PRO and non PRO, orders came in so fast I had to pull the ad on EBAY and changed to More on order on the site - all this you can verify with Tekin if you would like, you can also verify I have had more on order for the last 3-4 weeks and have been bugging them atleast 3x a week on a status, this is a very high demand item and once I get them back in they will be closely watched and I will be monotoring thier sales and yank the EBAY ad, and pdate the site real time

Only other thing was the SMC packs, which if you want, ask Danny from SMC, I ordered sometime ago, paid for and was told they would ship, then he said the shipment got delayed and once it arrived they messed up and shipped him only 4000's, not 5000's, all since this I have once again pulled the EBAY ad, and put 0 QTY on the site.

Do you see me in SMC's thread bashing him? No, becouse sometime's things are out of someones control and you just work with them to get through it.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:44 PM   #71
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Kellogg View Post
If you want to ship it too me that works for me. I dont want to screw things up any more for you, but were we able to do the 5000 mha battery instead of the 4000 mha I ordered. If not thats ok, and dont worry about the eBay feed back it all good from me, Im not one to trash talk. Hope you can make the Summer Rage.

Watch out if you run stock truck... my son drives like a pinball machine. thats why I race 2wd Mod.
Where do you guys get these avatars from that one is PERFECT, is there a full size of that?
Old 06-23-2008, 01:46 PM   #72
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to metalracer2

I will NEVER order from axiom motors again I ordered a motor and it took over a month for them to send it too me, and it wasn't even tuned right I got more for out of it with a few hours of work.
AE B4.1W AE T4.1
Old 06-23-2008, 01:55 PM   #73
Tech Master

LOL OMG So it's Tekin and SMC's fault. lol bottom line you just admitted it you sold shit you didn't have.

seems to me it would be alot easier to only sell products you have in stock. Should take a NASA engineer to figure that one out.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:00 PM   #74
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepull View Post
LOL OMG So it's Tekin and SMC's fault. lol bottom line you just admitted it you sold shit you didn't have.

seems to me it would be alot easier to only sell products you have in stock. Should take a NASA engineer to figure that one out.
Did I say it was thier fault, no. I said I had the stuff in stock, and more on order based on forecast (its called an MPS system) to keep a level production and not a chase production and I was giving an example that I too have had to wait for stuff.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:06 PM   #75
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalracer2 View Post
I will NEVER order from axiom motors again I ordered a motor and it took over a month for them to send it too me, and it wasn't even tuned right I got more for out of it with a few hours of work.
PM me your order# please.
Closed Thread