R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 06:10 AM   #46
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I see that there are people clearly defending him while people that are not happy with him... Let me tell you what happened to my friend and you guys decide which side am I on...

JUNE 3: Purchase 2 x SMC 5000 mAh 28C Li-po from Axiom. Paid via Paypal on the same. Later, it was reflected and updated that it was shipped on June 3. Don't believe? Look at the attached screenshot. eBay doesn't lie.

JUNE 18: As shown on the screenshot, it was to be posted on USPS Priority Mail Intermational so I have given him the full 10 working days but still NO news and NO tracking # given. My friend had posted (via eBay) the following question regarding this matter:

Dear axiomracing,

Hi I've won the following item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...B:EOIBSA:MT:31

However i have not received the item till date. Kindly advise if there is a tracking no. available to track the shipping”

Guess what? This is his reply...

You order is next to go

Clearly, this shows that he has lied on eBay that he had shipped when he had owned up that he did not. In my line of work, Auditing, this is called FRAUD, posting misrepresenting information with no basis of truth.

With his reply, we patiently responded with the following:

“Dear axiomracing,

Kindly let me know of the tracking no. thank you

As he had not replied back to my friend's latest question sent through eBay, I have been approached to speak to axiomracing through this forum which he frequent. The messages exchanged between me and axiomracing were as follow:

“Hi,

My friend, xxx had recently purchase 2 SMC lipo batteries from you recently (via eBay).

He was told that the batteries were shipped on 3 June 2008 (as indicated in eBay). Its approximately 10 working days since and there has been no update. Kindly advise. Thank you.

Peter”

His reply? What a shocker...

“Do you by chance have the tracking number so I can look it up? Or any other information?

Sorry I am not at home so I cant pull up the shipping history.”

As you can see from the above, I have indicated the name of my friend and he still ask for a tracking # which HE NEVER gave... and my reply to this was...
(as these are all cut and paste... there may seem to be alot of repeated info... but this goes to show how many times I TOLD HIM the same thing and all mand DIFFERENT reactions he gave).

“Hi,

Thanks for your response. With regards to the shipping number, no tracking number was provided, although it has been indicated as 'shipped' in eBay.

It has been brought to my attention that you have replied to him and wrote the following yesterday:

Dear xxx,

You order is next to go

- axiomracing

The details so far as I know is as follow:

Jun 2/3: Bought via eBay 2 x qty of SMC Racing Lipo Batteries.

Jun 3: Received e-mail from Paypal that payment has been made.

Jun 3: My friend checked and it was indicated as 'Shipped'... There was NO tracking # given. Thus we waited for the full 10 working days for shipment

Jun 17/18: No update/ information on shipping.

To note, my friend and I are from Singapore (maybe this piece of information will help). He actually needed the lipo by this Saturday, 21 Jun and he does not seem pleased by the lack of progress.

Kindly assist and reply as soon as possible as we would not want this issue to drag any longer. Thank you.

Regards,

Peter”

He did not reply to this msg at all until I got pretty fed up and wrote the following on behalf of my friend...

“Hi,

Sorry to trouble you again but this is to inform you that if the goods are not shipped (w/ tracking number) within 24 hours of this e-mail, we would raise a eBay dispute against you over this matter.

I believe the wait from June 3 till June 19 has stretch our patience thin and that your lack of communication over this matter is not appreciated.

Furthermore, you have indicated in eBay that you have shipped the goods on 3 June 2008.

Thank you.”

Guess what? look at what he responded!

"We have responded to each PM and e-mail."

Now he is ticking me off... First he lied over the shipping status... then he call me senile for not 'remembering' his replies WHICH was another LIE. So I just summed up what happened AGAIN for him...

"First and foremost,

1. the buyer xxx thru eBay has requested for tracking # and status of shipping. Till this moment, no reply.

2. Upon many request and attempts, you have no given us any info as to the status of the order and the tracking number.

3. There should be a tracking number considering that you have indicated on eBay that you have shipped it. But as of this moment, no tracking number has appeared.

4. All of the above you have not answered and it is only fair that you provide us information on the above. If not, then we would have to report to eBay abt this issue since we have tried to get information but you have not provided what we need."

Yet again, again 'DIFFERENT' response for the same question...

"I dont know what say, I looked and researched this and I am sorry to say it did infact NOT ship.

I cant explain what happened, but regardless it will be sent out asap for you."

I gave him another 24 hours... which passed over the weekend!

"Dear Dave,

I regret to inform you that my friend has posted an Payapl dispute regarding our transaction with you.

I had hoped for it not to reach this level but it has and I regret to inform you that this is out of my hands.

I recommend that you settle this issues as soon as possible. Thank You.

Regards,

Peter Chia"

As you can read from the above, the complaint has been sent to Paypal and eBay regarding this matter. He has yet to reply to any of these and my friend has given him till 5 July LATEST to reply.

SOME INFORMATION YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW
My friend by the way is 17 YEARS OLD only! He had saved for months for it! He DOES NOT have a salary and is on allowances! Think about! 200++ USD from a teenager who has no income!

By the way, the reason why he wanted the batteries on 21 June was because that was his brother's birthday... guess his age? 15 years old! So my friend who bought one battery for his brother's birthday! But as you all know, DAVE did not deliver!

If anyone knows him in person please tell him what you just read... Thanks to him, my friend, 17 years old is broke and his 15 year old did not get his present. Thanks to him, he made a whole group of kids very 'HAPPY', hope you are glad!

Regards,

Peter
Attached Thumbnails
Axiom Motors complaint-ebaymod1.jpg  

Last edited by peterchia41; 06-23-2008 at 07:12 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:35 AM   #47
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Great post Peter! Sad to hear, but its good to get that out there so people know what their dealing with when they choose to buy from Axiom(or not).
Old 06-23-2008, 07:55 AM   #48
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jla8874 View Post
Great post Peter! Sad to hear, but its good to get that out there so people know what their dealing with when they choose to buy from Axiom(or not).
To be honest, I did not want to post this but my friends are only 17 years old and 15 years old! How can you do that to 'em...

They keep giving chance upon chance... I admire their child-likeness... shame on him, my friend now has no money left in his 'RC Fund' and nothing to sohw for it.

Although it is also his fault for not doing proper due diligence but I still hope they do not lose hope in people as not all people are bad. As the famous saying goes... It just takes one rotten apple to ruin the whole basket.

I will soon post a separate thread regarding my issue with the title of...

DO YOU KNOW DAVE IN PERSON? (Nick: dgullickson) PLEASE READ THIS
Old 06-23-2008, 07:59 AM   #49
Tech Master

Right under Peters post was a banner ad for Axiom. Guess you had to be there?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:20 AM   #50
Tech Master

seems to be a trend lately. I am actually dealing with the same thing from another company RSE Engineering. I asked before I ordered if the product was in stock and and was told yes it was. so i ordered and payed for it. that was 2jun08 well guess what I still don't have my order.

all of you defending this dirt bag shame on you. we don't need people like this in this wonderful hobby.

bottom line if you don't have the product don't sell the product. and if you have the product and get the money for the product ship it out asap.

another way to look at is like this. we don't go to Walmart and buy something then wait 3 weeks or more to get it.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #51
Tech Master

This is interesting: I just tried to send Dave another email to ask him for about the 100th time what the status of my order is, and his email box is so full that the email got rejected and sent right back saying the recipients box is full. Never seen that one before. Maybe this has gotten to the point where Dave has said F it, and has given up completely and doesn't intend to try and fix any of this and is going to try and get away with keeping everyones money?
Also, if anyone lives in Vancouver, WA, go to 3148 NE 115th Ave. and ask Dave WTF is going on? I'm about to call the police there and file a report. I was also thinking about contacting the Post Master in Vancouver and filing a report for mail fraud. Mail fraud is a federal crime and carries a stiff penalty. Dave needs to do a reality check real quick and figure out how to correct all this s_it before his whole world comes crashing in on him. I hope his nine to five supports his family well because I think dont think Axioms going to be very lucrative any longer.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:40 AM   #52
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Tried calling his number he has on file w/ paypal and it's also ringing through to an unused voicemail box.

Honestly, i hope the guy is alright and just choosing not to answer.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #53
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Thumbs down

You should research RC Tech for his posts, I believe you will find he has been selling a lot of 'equipment' recently,
also you find where he has been racing, ect,

Maybe the Mod's will look into this, since he advertises here on RC Tech, I'm sure they don't want to 'tarnish' this site with a vendor doing bad business.

Bill
ROAR member #5-120259
www.speedybillsrc.com
www.ovrccc.com
Sweep Racing Tires
Old 06-23-2008, 12:09 PM   #54
Administrator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)