R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 07:25 AM   #31
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti35 View Post
I don't work for the guy, but I am on the team and have had to wait for stuff just like the rest of you. I made the post for I think he is a bit over his head at the moment with all the racing he has been doing. I am currently waiting on an order myself which I have no idea when it will arrive.
I understand. Im just not sure I would join/advertise a team of someone I didnt know well and had frustrations with...
Old 06-21-2008, 10:13 AM   #32
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I'm not gonna pile on. I'll be happy when my RS ships, hopefully based on when the order was received, not who complains the most.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:02 AM   #33
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me View Post
I'm not gonna pile on. I'll be happy when my RS ships, hopefully based on when the order was received, not who complains the most.
So if your RS doesn't ship in a timely manner, are you not going to join the "complainers" club?
Old 06-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #34
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I'll definitely have more to say, yes. I'm not happy about getting an email two days after my order saying it was "sold out," but I've had positive
experiences with Axiom in the past, so I'll give him a chance to sort it out.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:29 PM   #35
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have had good experiences with Axiom in the past. But lately it has not been that way . It you do not have the product you should not take the buyer money or let him know so he can go somewere else. I have not had any answer to my email or product in three weeks and that is the bottom line.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #36
Tech Master

So no one knows what city Axiom is in? Surely someone who has actually gotten a package from them can remember where it came from? Has no one complained to Paypal yet? Start your complaint now while he still might have some money in his PP account that can be recovered. WTF is going on with Dave? Does he think people are just going to give up and just let him keep their money?
Old 06-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #37
Tech Initiate

Vancouver, WA, according to thier site.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #38
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Dave at Axiom Motors is not a rip off artist. As someone who has competed in the industry with him I will stand firm and say I have never seen him rip off anyone. If he says he is going to ship you something he is.

Quote:
as you can see. i think what it says is that the usps was "notified to expect a parcel", not actually recieving a parcel...
AND, strange how the money was used on the 30.5.008, and the parcel was shipped (supposedly) on the 9.6.008?
USPS Tracking is not accurate. USPS tracking generally updates when the parcel has been delivered. I have had 50+ packages that show "notified to expect" when the package had already been put in the hands of the customer.

R/C Racing is a niche business within a niche hobby. Guys like Dave run their companies to help support this industry and to a point support his racing...but I doubt he's doing much of that. He does not have a full time warehouse to support the business with a full time staff like amazon.com. While I can understand the need for immediate gratification, ordering something on say the 22nd and having it not ship out until the 30th, or even the 1st or 2nd is not bad customer service or a 'breach of contract.'

Running a business by yourself when you have a real job and a family to deal with will create mistakes. Product will go missing and over sell (that's a huge issue with osCommerce) and emails won't always get answered on time. It only compounds the problem when some of you guys out there order something and then start emailing immediately wondering where their product is. I've had people place an order and TWO HOURS later email asking why it hasn't showed that it shipped on the web site. Just dealing with those emails alone is a huge time waste and takes away from building the actual orders.

Relax...Dave will ship your stuff, you will be happy..most of you need to learn some patience.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:06 PM   #39
Tech Master

What explains my order placed on May the 7th that I still haven't received? Here we go with the Dave apologists now. No one ever said he screws everybody. He might do 99% of his customers right, but that doesn't mean its okay that screw the other 1%.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:59 PM   #40
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Well I placed an aorder for some diff balls so will see what happens. I guess the good thing is I didn't spend too much.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
Old 06-22-2008, 01:21 AM   #41
Tech Apprentice

Default Wes knows axiom....

Wes says.... "While I can understand the need for immediate gratification, ordering something on say the 22nd and having it not ship out until the 30th, or even the 1st or 2nd is not bad customer service or a 'breach of contract.'"

Well we all have different standards, yours are low... the existance of this thread proves... CUSTOMERS WON'T STAND FOR EXCUSES. Perhaps dealing with this company provides you some benefit, but the majority of people spending money these days expect service that matches the flashy website or ebay listing claiming they "HAVE" the item we're looking for.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:53 AM   #42
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jla8874 View Post
What explains my order placed on May the 7th that I still haven't received? Here we go with the Dave apologists now. No one ever said he screws everybody. He might do 99% of his customers right, but that doesn't mean its okay that screw the other 1%.
Just about to hit the two month mark? That's simply unacceptable.

I don't quite understand what's going on here. Where I come from, you place an order and you're told it ships on X date, that's when it happens. This is like a 'I'll ship it when I feel like it' mentality. it's pathetic and there is absolutely no excuse for it.

The seller has a responsibility to ship in a timely manner AND to ship on a stated date. anything else is grounds for a refund.

I don't care if he's the greatest guy in the world. if his business practices suck then there's no way I will order from him. I've already had a massive headache with an order and I don't wish to ever repeat that again.

Buddy better get his s**t together.

One thing he could do to at least give customers something to go on is to let the people who have ordered know what's going on via email or some other means. yes it's a pain in the butt but hey.. suck it up and make it happen.
Old 06-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #43
Tech Regular

Thumbs down

i buy alot of my stuff from rc4less..........i buy it monday it ships tueday..wednesday at the latest and arrives at my house that same week i place the order!

#1 never ever take the customers money if you don't have the product!

#2 return all emails in less than 48 hours

#3 the customer is always right!

if a company can't do the above they WILL go out of business!

may 7th is a horror story!

buy your stuff local

or order from rc4less!
Old 06-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #44
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default Axiom Complaint

Hi all.
As i see it..some people are happy, and some are not,,
I dont really care..
I emailed the guy, and he said they were in stock,,
Now i know the Tekin RS Pro is in short supply..but an email to fix, or explain the prob would be nice,,
I doesnt matter any more as my c/card company and paypal are going to get my money back,,started the proceedings already..
So Dave,,you operate a BAD/Shonky business, and im gonna tell every one in AUS,,not to buy off you...
The R/C comunity is a small world, and it wont take long for you to feel the pain...
So F u Dave, and give my money back..you can stick the speedys up your bum...
mike
Old 06-22-2008, 06:47 PM   #45
Tech Master

This thread is doing a pretty good job of getting the word out to stay away from Axiom.(I think)
Closed Thread