R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-16-2010, 02:40 AM   #46
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Have problem with rcmodel.hk also. Two small items still on backorder. And no communication on their side for two weeks...Seems for me that it will be last time when I have some deals with them...

www.rc-cars.lt - offroad in Lithuania
www.lasa.lt - onroad in Lithuania
audriusv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:26 AM   #47
Tech Regular

i orderd a lipo charger and other small things and didnt have any problems at all with it. and i live in Sweden..... long way.

I recomend them. You can wait until they contact you if there is a problem. i waited about 1 and ahalf week for my stuff. but thats acceptable!

www.andrefossto.wordpress.com
Old 03-26-2010, 02:47 AM   #48
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Happy for you. But in my case there is totally different story... My order was on 01/19/2010. Until now I do not have received two items. And no communications on their side. My ticket is open in their support system for about a month...! So please, do not tell me that this shop is good!

www.rc-cars.lt - offroad in Lithuania
www.lasa.lt - onroad in Lithuania
audriusv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:12 AM   #49
Tech Rookie

I was late to read this thread, I've placed my order 2 weeks ago @ rcmodel and still pending till now, sent 3 email and none reply [sigh]
Frananta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:10 AM   #50
Tech Regular

placed an order at rcmodel yesterday, and 12hrs later it was shipped! (this was using standard airmail)

they are really quick when everything is in stock, i never place an order with out of stiock items there anymore
Hatebreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:18 AM   #51
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokemad View Post
Hi guys
I'd like to warn you about this online hobby store ...
On 12th june I've ordered Speed controller from them which was in stock but till 16th of june my order status was pending, sent them 2-3 emails to ask whats going on but they've never replied and than I've decided to call them and Bingo item not in stock well I'dgo for another model which was in stock confirmed by them but then I've thought I need some black 12Awg Much more Wire for wiring bought it from them which was in stock guess what I've got an email this morning says that item also not in stock which other make do I prefer?
Means another day is over (+8 hours HK time) but My order still Not Posted to Me ...
I've got my brushless motor order yesterday which was ordered same day from PrecisionRC...
So If you want to buy anything from them please think twice!!!
Hi I'm in the same boat two weeks later still no shipment kinda pissed as that's what I paid rcmodel for fast shippment but it still has not left them.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:30 AM   #52
Tech Rookie

I was scanning google for a part to my Yokomo when I found the part I needed at rcmodel.hk. I contacted their Customer service to verify that the specific part I needed was included in the set and they told me it was so I went ahead and placed an order.

First off, I took nearly 1 month before arriving to Sweden. A tad bit slow but ok, it arrived still.
When I opened it I noticed that the part I needed actually was NOT included so I came in contact to Terence Lam at RCModels customer service and he helped me to get the product returned by telling me how to.
They informed me that they would refund me upon arrival and that was the last thing Ive heard from them.
Since 20th of May 2010 I have been at them each week demanding response, feedback or anything but I get NOTHING.
I know for sure that they keep track of me because they have, without a word closed my complaint several times...so someone is there.
I have been in contact with their customer service and sales department (recon it is the same) and get the same treatment, no feedback and they just close my case!

Anyway, due to this I would not recomend ANYONE order from them. Slow shipping and NON-working support!!!
I will get back if I get a response from them with any comment why this has taken more than 4 months learning how to communicate with customers.
Yes, I could give them a call but IF the claim to have a support via their homepage and ticket-system, that should be sufficiant.
powerhouse4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:50 AM   #53
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Six years later.... and things haven't changed...

Every year the list grows

There right there with NWCOREY, and KENCHOCO!
Ed Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:05 AM   #54
Tech Rookie

Yes, it is a shame that they are still around treating customers this way!
Ever since I made my last note in this thread I have e-mailed them and used their ticketsystem and for no good since they do not reply on e-mails and they just close down my tickets!
Old 09-29-2010, 05:09 AM   #55
Tech Regular

Send a message via MSN to lore Send a message via Skype™ to lore

Dear all, only my personal experience but i have been using them from time to time for the last 5 years and never, i said never have any problem.
Maybe becasue i leave in Singapore, nearby Hong Kong, but goods arrive very quickly and correct.
every time i ask for any enquiry always receive answer in a day or so.
I always order what do they have in stock and never have a problem.

Maybe i was luck but that is my experience with them.

Ciao,

Lorenzo
lore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:43 PM   #56
Tech Regular

have only dealt with rc-mushroom no problem what so ever. no more than 5 days max. shipping. answered all e-mails my IMO 100% reliable. have seen these other on-line stores and was considering purchases but now I'll stay with a-main,stormer and the shroon
Old 11-15-2010, 02:49 AM   #57
Tech Rookie

I have spoken to Lore to maybe get some help in my case and he helped me out with what he could, thanks bro!
But still, no customer service nor sales dep. know how to write in English since I ask them every update I make if something is unclear, provide me with input, feedback or anything. This company is only intrested in selling and NOT providing any support for their sales. Jolly good way to make business.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:04 PM   #58
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frananta View Post
I was late to read this thread, I've placed my order 2 weeks ago @ rcmodel and still pending till now, sent 3 email and none reply [sigh]
Ive got the same problem at this moment. Last time i order from that store.
VikNor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:18 PM   #59
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

i just made an order last weekend. Sunday placed order, monday no news, tuesday afternoon, no news. Wednesday , ems shipping note, checked tracking, and they had sent it the previous day. got it in 3 days, all order is there.
only one time i had an issue, i asked for store credit instead of refund, no problem. if you want 2 or 3 of something, i suggest you add 3 or 4 to that number, if it comes out of stock, then the stock is low. i always then email to see if the quantity is available, and give them the account name, they add it to the account, and then all is well.

RC Market is the one that bothers me the most. site is a pain in the ass to go through, too damn slow. can take all day to place an order with them. then there is no notification by emails, you need to check your account constantly , incase something is out of stock, then it takes another day or 2 by email to sort it out. RC Model, RC Mart, TC Models, RC Muchroom, all good, although RC Mushroom at the moment has issues with Email notifications, but they believe its not their end.
Serpent 811-TE REDs R5T
Pattojnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #60
Tech Addict

They can provide the best service with lowest selling price? Get real...
ioxqq is offline   Reply With Quote