R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #361
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 476
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

I'm here in the USA. If I'm looking at the order form right it says $56usd
AndysD8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 07:08 PM   #362
Tech Adept
 
GMacRCMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Fargo, ND
Posts: 130
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I am not positive, but I believe that only the AMB cloned transponders have 21 numbers. 20 fixed "standard" mrt numbers and your cloned AMB number.. The ones you can buy without sending in a AMB transponder to clone only have the 20 fixed "standard" mrt numbers. In either case they work great, are tiny, and have the ability to all use the same number. One number to remember is enough of a reason to buy the MRT in my opinion. Thanks for a great product guys..... Another happy customer in North Dakota
GMacRCMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:10 AM   #363
Tech Rookie
 
Sandmanvnvmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wildwood, MO
Posts: 3
Default 2 at a time

Terry, do you still offer a 25% discount if you order 2 cloned transponders at the same time?

Sandman
Sandmanvnvmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 AM   #364
Tech Addict
 
Rogier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Netherlands, EUROPE
Posts: 672
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I'm about to send in my AMB, got the form filled in, have it all in a envelope... But when do I have to make the payment? Now? Or do I get a message when the clone is ready?
__________________
My RCTech trader feedback: http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-feedback/146331-rogiers-feedback-thread.html
Rogier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:15 AM   #365
Tech Master
 
Ed Anderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: N.J.
Posts: 1,373
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMacRCMan View Post
I am not positive, but I believe that only the AMB cloned transponders have 21 numbers. 20 fixed "standard" mrt numbers and your cloned AMB number.. The ones you can buy without sending in a AMB transponder to clone only have the 20 fixed "standard" mrt numbers. In either case they work great, are tiny, and have the ability to all use the same number. One number to remember is enough of a reason to buy the MRT in my opinion. Thanks for a great product guys..... Another happy customer in North Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry_S View Post
Hi Low_E. They all have 21 numbers, either 20+clone or 20+custom ID.

They all have 21 numbers in them.
Ed Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:30 AM   #366
Tech Master
 
Ed Anderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: N.J.
Posts: 1,373
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndysD8 View Post
I'm here in the USA. If I'm looking at the order form right it says $56usd
Just did a quick check, and without any custom options

9980 - $63.78 + $4.12 shipping
9981 - $63.79 + $4.12 shipping
9982 - $69.44 + $4.12 shipping
9984 - $55.41 + $4.12 shipping <-- this is the shrink wrap version, NOT fuel proof or water proof... for inside use only. Is this the one you are looking at? Only one close to your price.. but did you miss the shipping?
Attached Thumbnails
AMB Transponder Cloning-shrink.jpg  

Last edited by Ed Anderson; 10-08-2009 at 04:37 AM. Reason: added picture
Ed Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:39 AM   #367
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 476
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Anderson View Post
Just did a quick check, and without any custom options

9980 - $63.78 + $4.12 shipping
9981 - $63.79 + $4.12 shipping
9982 - $69.44 + $4.12 shipping
9984 - $55.41 + $4.12 shipping <-- this is the shrink wrap version, NOT fuel proof or water proof... for inside use only. Is this the one you are looking at? Only one close to your price.. but did you miss the shipping?
I didn't see that. I just opened the PDF file that has the order form and was looking there. The one you mentioned there though would be great for my touring car though. Where's the info you posted coming from??
AndysD8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #368
Tech Addict
 
Rogier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Netherlands, EUROPE
Posts: 672
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogier View Post
I'm about to send in my AMB, got the form filled in, have it all in a envelope... But when do I have to make the payment? Now? Or do I get a message when the clone is ready?
Nobody?
__________________
My RCTech trader feedback: http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-feedback/146331-rogiers-feedback-thread.html
Rogier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #369
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,920
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

i emailed him 2 days ago and still no reply Rogier

think he maybe busy
sidecarphil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #370
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: colorado
Posts: 192
Send a message via Skype™ to slotracer577
Default

When I did mine, I sent paypal right away, but they did not accept unit they had my unit.
__________________
Team Epic
slotracer577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #371
Tech Addict
 
Rogier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Netherlands, EUROPE
Posts: 672
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidecarphil1 View Post
i emailed him 2 days ago and still no reply Rogier

think he maybe busy
I received a response from Terry this evening. When cloning is ready, they will send a paypal request.
__________________
My RCTech trader feedback: http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-feedback/146331-rogiers-feedback-thread.html
Rogier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #372
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 42
Default

Does the holes in the tabs are in the exact same position as AMB?

If I order 2 clones of my AMB will the extra 20 numbers will be exactly the same in both clones?

Whats the exact price for clones (with tabs, blue led and regular lead lenght)? at the form there is one price and at the web page is other...

Wahts the price of the new slim case? does it has tabs? same performance as the regular case?
jjislas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #373
Tech Regular
 
R1wurks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 297
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

this things are awsome
R1wurks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #374
Tech Addict
 
FOXY923's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada eh
Posts: 549
Default

I want to get a clone but hate to be without my PT for any length of time. That being said if I sent it in after the last time I raced I'll bet it would have be back by now
__________________
Paris Junction Hobbies ~ RROL.ca ~ Lou's Speedway ~ SCAR
XRAY X10 Link ~ CVTA Sakura Zero S ~ XRAY X10 Custom Oval ~ Caster Fusion F18
RACE 4FUN
FOXY923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:36 AM   #375
Tech Master
 
Ed Anderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: N.J.
Posts: 1,373
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndysD8 View Post
I didn't see that. I just opened the PDF file that has the order form and was looking there. The one you mentioned there though would be great for my touring car though. Where's the info you posted coming from??

From this page http://www.rclaps.com/ ...click the more info & ordering link.

Not sure if the PDF page is up to date... Terry will have to answer that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjislas View Post
Does the holes in the tabs are in the exact same position as AMB? YES

If I order 2 clones of my AMB will the extra 20 numbers will be exactly the same in both clones? YES

Whats the exact price for clones (with tabs, blue led and regular lead lenght)? at the form there is one price and at the web page is other...

Not sure... Terry will have to answer that. MRT's checkout system is tied to the exchange rate... so the price can change daily.

Wahts the price of the new slim case? does it has tabs? same performance as the regular case?

Doesn't look like the price has changed. Still has the same part numbers, just an upgraded design. You can get it with or without tabs.
Ed Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AMB-RC Transponder andrew-01 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 9 06-29-2009 04:41 PM
aMB transponder from AMB willabong Australia Wanted to Buy 0 09-16-2007 07:19 PM
Blue aluminum transponder mount and transponder fat500 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 08-12-2006 07:13 PM
AMB Transponder slippery49 R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 3 05-24-2005 07:44 PM
AMB Transponder FS F1Junkie R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 05-09-2005 09:45 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:57 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net