R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria B.C Canada
Posts: 390
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default IROCC Pancar Heat Video

Visit www.irocc.ca for more info about our club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFQyYOtJ_yA
light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:35 AM   #2
Tech Master
 
pejota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vero Beach, FL
Posts: 1,022
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

What were those cars running for motors and batteries?
pejota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
Tech Master
 
espresso1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,102
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Caught your video last night on www.irocc.ca again thanks for sharing the video.
__________________
www.cityofangelstshirts.com
espresso1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:18 PM   #4
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 706
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejota View Post
What were those cars running for motors and batteries?
The cars are running 19T or 10.5BL. For a battery you can either run 2S Lipo, or 6 Cell NIMH, Upto 6000Mah. Some cars are 200mm, some 225-235, with a minimum weight of 1200 grams. GT or GTP bodies allowed, so everyone runs GTP bodies with wing extensions. GT bodied cars just dont hav e the downforce to compete. An average sunday will see 16-20 Pan Cars.

The cars are rockets. They run similar (sometimes faster) then the 1/10 nitro class we have. The day the video was shot, we had lower grip then normal, and it was very windy, keeping the track cool.

Shawn.
Shawn68z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:10 PM   #5
Tech Regular
 
DekelzMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Victoria, B.C. Canada
Posts: 443
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Not everyone runs wing extensions. Some of us are making it work without destroying the esthetics of the bodies

Mick
DekelzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria B.C Canada
Posts: 390
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

This weekend I'll shoot some of the cars in the pits so others can see the setups
if the weather holds out for us
light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 706
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by light View Post
This weekend I'll shoot some of the cars in the pits so others can see the setups
if the weather holds out for us

40% chance of rain, just means 60% chance of Sun Shine!

Shawn.
Shawn68z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #8
Tech Master
 
espresso1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,102
Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default

Fingers crossed for you guys, hoping for more footage/pics from you guys track.
__________________
www.cityofangelstshirts.com
espresso1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #9
Tech Elite
 
a_main_attendee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Colorado, USA, The land of the free and the home of the brave!
Posts: 2,880
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

That looks awesome!!!

Our local track used to run a pan car class, basically 6 cell (or 4) 19t anything-gos style racing (either 1/10th or 1/12th scale), it was fun, but it died down this season.

We also used to run a tamiya f201 spec class, that was cool to watch.
__________________
Support your local tracks!--|--e-teamhobbyplex.com--|--corrc.org--|

NNFaN Paints - Add some pride to YOUR ride.
a_main_attendee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:19 PM   #10
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria B.C Canada
Posts: 390
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Here are some photos of the IROCC Central Sannich Days Race 2007

http://www.digital-works.org/copperm...s.php?album=18

It is held in a lacrosse box.

-=light=-
light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
8th annual MSRA Beat The Heat video guambomb Nitro On-Road 0 07-21-2008 06:06 PM
IROCC Server Down? light Canadian R/C Scene 5 06-12-2008 10:26 AM
IROCC has a new web site come check it out at irocc.ca doug smith Canadian R/C Scene 0 04-01-2004 07:29 PM
victoria RC scene IROCC doug smith Canadian R/C Scene 6 01-08-2004 05:42 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:25 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net