Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Where can I get some RS4 Pro 2 parts??? >

Where can I get some RS4 Pro 2 parts???

Where can I get some RS4 Pro 2 parts???

Old 06-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Where can I get some RS4 Pro 2 parts???

Thats right.......its the old school/new school thread redux....

For real though, I need Pro 2 parts, mainly body post parts and anything to make it a bit more bullet-proof. I haven't broken anything on it (yet) but with the introduction of the Novak GTB esc and Velocity 3.5R brushless motor, I have been ripping it up; I can drive courses and keep the car dialed, but I can crank down on the throttle and initiate some insane drifts...on regular tires!!!

I need to know where to find RS4 Pro 2 parts, I am aware that the Sprint 2 can pretty much supply most of my needs but I want to get some aftermarket gear for it too.

Can you guys guide me in the right direction?

BTW I can't wait to show off the Seibon Carbon/ Endless Imprezza Drift Car I am working on....you guys are going to flip!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Check out Tower Hobbies. I am assuming you need front body posts - these should work for you:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...hpi+body+posts

I'd also suggest a wider front bumper and nerf wings:
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXM605&P=7
Old 06-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks for the quick response....

I went through Tower Hobbies with a fine tooth comb... I am straight with the front post but the back post is the main issue. Also the chassis is nearly CF complete; only the front and rear bulkheads are still plastic. That is why I am looking to replace them with aluminum. I am also looking to replace the upper and lower A arms as well.

I am going to post pics up later today of the car and what I have done so far on the body...
Old 06-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Integy has some purple aluminum parts for it but they are not as dark purle as HPI's stuff. I have a few spare aluminum parts from integy. Also if you know exactly what spare parts you may want I can check my manual to see if I have what you may need.

This is my RS4 PRO2 but it isn't for sale though.

Old 06-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Stratus Racer
Integy has some purple aluminum parts for it but they are not as dark purle as HPI's stuff. I have a few spare aluminum parts from integy. Also if you know exactly what spare parts you may want I can check my manual to see if I have what you may need.

This is my RS4 PRO2 but it isn't for sale though.

$300 bucks.....go.

Come on...$300 can get you a full tank of gas.......

J/K.....let me check out the Integy site again....I went to some online store, but didn't find much from Integy...
Old 06-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Stratus..... you are right on time with that one....

Just dropped about 50 bucks on parts...and it is a lot of parts!!! Not finished yet though, but thanks. Still short on upper/lower A-arms though.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:47 AM
Tech Champion

I had some good club racing with mine many years ago, solid cars.

Maybe keep your eyes peeled on ebay as they do pop up occasionally
Old 06-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I am looking for parts for this as well. I cracked the front of the rear-left lower arm. It still drives though--but I am only drifting so that there isn't too much stress on the part of the arm that didn't crack.

Tower still has some stuff

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=HPIC0274&P=Z

Stratus if you have any extra parts for this I would be interested...

How do you guys keep the motor cool with the tight setup? I don't like how I can't put a heatsink on it...
Old 06-04-2008, 01:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mooshu Beef
I am looking for parts for this as well. I cracked the front of the rear-left lower arm. It still drives though--but I am only drifting so that there isn't too much stress on the part of the arm that didn't crack.

Tower still has some stuff

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=HPIC0274&P=Z

Gundam if you have any extra parts for this I would be interested...

How do you guys keep the motor cool with the tight setup? I don't like how I can't put a heatsink on it...
I am running a Novak GTB with a Velociti 3.5R Brushless motor, with a 116 spur and a 37 or 38 pinion. Stays pretty cool, but the pack gets warm after a couple of runs, but thats natural...

I have a RS4 and some few parts laying around....I will check to see if I have a spare.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

I can check at home later this evening for rear arms.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

I am looking for a chassis for my pro 2.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Here are some shot of my Pro 2 before my Integy parts gets in.....

And here is the body work in progress.....

Still gotta long way to go though....
Old 06-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by GundamWZero
Thats right.......its the old school/new school thread redux....

For real though, I need Pro 2 parts, mainly body post parts and anything to make it a bit more bullet-proof. I haven't broken anything on it (yet) but with the introduction of the Novak GTB esc and Velocity 3.5R brushless motor, I have been ripping it up; I can drive courses and keep the car dialed, but I can crank down on the throttle and initiate some insane drifts...on regular tires!!!

I need to know where to find RS4 Pro 2 parts, I am aware that the Sprint 2 can pretty much supply most of my needs but I want to get some aftermarket gear for it too.

Can you guys guide me in the right direction?

BTW I can't wait to show off the Seibon Carbon/ Endless Imprezza Drift Car I am working on....you guys are going to flip!!!
i'll post pics of some pro2 parts i have this weekend. i'd be happy to sell it and clear out some space!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I had a super hopped up one in excellent condition forsale a couple months back. The guy called me and asked if I could try to help him sell it because he needs money. Below is my original post and what would be included. Price has been dropped to $150.00 plus shipping & Paypal fees (will try to fit in USPS Flat Rate Box $10 w/ delivery confirmation & guessing about $5 more for Paypal fees). PM me if interested.

Selling an HPI RS4 Pro2 in excellent condition. Original box can be included buy shipping may be more & manual will be included. Below is most of the parts that will be included. There are a ton of extra spare parts that I just didn’t want to list. Spektrum High-Torque Metal Gear Servo included w/ roller. Spektrum SR3500 receiver, Mamba Max, and Yokomo drift wheels & tires not included. I checked the car & it is still in excellent condition. Can make RTR with Tekin Rebel 2 ESC, Tamiya 25T GT tuned mod motor, & Tamiya AM radio & receiver for another $35.

Standard Features:
- Carbon Fiber Upper & Lower Chassis
- Belt Drive
- Full Ball Bearings
- Front & Rear Adjustable Ball Differentials
- Aluminum Front & Rear MIP CVD’s (universal driveshafts)
- Aluminum Shocks w/ Teflon Pistons
- Aluminum Low CG Servo Mounts

Included Hopups:
- 2 Sets of Front & Rear Carbon Fiber Shock Towers (RS4 Pro & RS4 Pro2)
- Carbon Fiber Roll Center Conversion (Rare! Only available through HPI.com)
- Carbon Fiber Belt Tensioner Plate
- Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Reinforcement Plate
- Adjustable Center One-Way Pulley (Rare! Allows to adjust from regular pulley to full one-way and anything in between. Only available through HPI.com)
- 2-Speed Transmission (Rare! Banned from racing & pricey, so not too many floating around.)
- Front Super One-Way Differential
- Front & Rear Aluminum Hub Carriers (Front is ball-bearing supported for smoother steering.)
- Aluminum Rear Center Brace
- Aluminum Motor Heatsink Motor Mount
- Aluminum Antenna Mount
- Aluminum Wheel Hubs (non-clamping)
- Robinson Racing Lightweight Aluminum Front & Rear Differential Pulleys (1 Spare)
- Robinson Racing Lightweight Aluminum Spur Gear Adapter
- Front & Rear Lightweight Carbon Graphite Composite Differential Outdrives
- Front & Rear Lightweight Carbon Graphite Composite bulkheads, steering knuckles, & suspension arms (Composite Front & Rear Hub Carriers will be included. All the composite parts are very rare because the car originally came with only regular plastic parts.)
- Lunsford Titanium Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Combination of Takeoff, HPI, & Lunsford Titanium & Aluminum Screws throughout
- Front Pulley Belt Guide
- 2 Inner Body Sets (1 unused w/ protective coating still on)
- Extra Gear Differential w/ Spring Adjustment Kit
- Extra Ball Differential w/ Steel Outdrives
- Low Friction Front & Rear Belts (2 extra sets included)
- Trinity Aluminum Clip-On Motor Heatsink Custom Modded to Fit

Here's my original pics that I posted. I was told the car is in the same condition.

Last edited by wrxnfx; 06-09-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wrxnfx
I had a super hopped up one in excellent condition forsale a couple months back. The guy called me and asked if I could try to help him sell it because he needs money. Below is my original post and what would be included. I'm interested in buying back the Mamba Max, so I would say you could get the rest of the package for $220 shipped. PM me if interested and I can see if I can get pics and the exact condition of the car. It was practically mint when I sold it.

Selling an HPI RS4 Pro2 in practically mint condition. Car was probably run only about 2-3 packs only. Original box & manual will be included. Below is most of the parts that will be included. There are a ton of extra spare parts that I just didn’t want to list. I can sell with the Mamba Maxx 7700 Brushless Combo which is brand new & was only tested on the car to make sure it worked properly along with a Spektrum High-Torque Metal Gear Servo. I can also sell as roller only.

Standard Features:
- Carbon Fiber Upper & Lower Chassis
- Belt Drive
- Full Ball Bearings
- Front & Rear Adjustable Ball Differentials
- Aluminum Front & Rear MIP CVD’s (universal driveshafts)
- Aluminum Shocks w/ Teflon Pistons
- Aluminum Low CG Servo Mounts

Included Hopups:
- 2 Sets of Front & Rear Carbon Fiber Shock Towers (RS4 Pro & RS4 Pro2)
- Carbon Fiber Roll Center Conversion (Rare! Only available through HPI.com)
- Carbon Fiber Belt Tensioner Plate
- Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Reinforcement Plate
- Adjustable Center One-Way Pulley (Rare! Allows to adjust from regular pulley to full one-way and anything in between. Only available through HPI.com)
- 2-Speed Transmission (Rare! Banned from racing & pricey, so not too many floating around.)
- Front Super One-Way Differential
- Front & Rear Aluminum Hub Carriers (Front is ball-bearing supported for smoother steering.)
- Aluminum Rear Center Brace
- Aluminum Motor Heatsink Motor Mount
- Aluminum Antenna Mount
- Aluminum Wheel Hubs (non-clamping)
- Robinson Racing Lightweight Aluminum Front & Rear Differential Pulleys (1 Spare)
- Robinson Racing Lightweight Aluminum Spur Gear Adapter
- Front & Rear Lightweight Carbon Graphite Composite Differential Outdrives
- Front & Rear Lightweight Carbon Graphite Composite bulkheads, steering knuckles, & suspension arms (Composite Front & Rear Hub Carriers will be included. All the composite parts are very rare because the car originally came with only regular plastic parts.)
- Lunsford Titanium Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Combination of Takeoff, HPI, & Lunsford Titanium & Aluminum Screws throughout
- Front Pulley Belt Guide
- 2 Inner Body Sets (1 unused w/ protective coating still on)
- Extra Gear Differential w/ Spring Adjustment Kit
- Extra Ball Differential w/ Steel Outdrives
- Low Friction Front & Rear Belts (2 extra sets included)
- Trinity Aluminum Clip-On Motor Heatsink Custom Modded to Fit
Dang!!! You should have posted way earlier.....I would have bought the lot of them!!!! Probally still will....seems that there is a important item I should have thought of first...SCREWS!!!!!! So now, I have a lot of aluminum parts, waiting for installs. I don't mind getting a hold of that car....got a Mastercard begging to be melted.

So I am on the hunt for screws.... wrxnfx... PM me and send or post pics. I am interested.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.