Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree5Likes

Tamiya TB-03

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Tech Adept

Are there any videos online from the TCS Nationals?
Old 09-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

saw some on youtube.

R or ms version should be in work already for tb03 chassis
Old 09-14-2009, 01:13 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bluesxman
Are there any videos online from the TCS Nationals?
do a search for TCS 2009 and you'll see multiple videos of the GT2 A-mains (both Timmie and I are in the A-main).
Old 09-14-2009, 01:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
Holy Repsol Glinzo!

That is sweet!!
You got it

It's the Repsol Racing color theme with the originial decals. I thought this would be a good idea. I like it like that. I also have a VW Transporter with these color theme but it isn't for racing. Too high and with the cw-index of a cupboard

@ Timmie:

Glad that you like it too. I could have done better but for racing it's OK. My best one is a 1991 Audi V8 Touring car in the original Audi Racing color theme. It was a birthday present for a very good friend of mine. Already painted at first time 15 years ago, i bought it at ebay for very small money. You can't get this body anymore so i had to buy one for this Audi-fanatic i call my best friend . Then i removed the 15 yr old paint with brake fluid and made a new paintjob. If you're interested look here (taillights weren't painted when i took the picture. Now they're painted in red-translucent):

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/9wcf-5-jpg.html

Under the Body there is my TRF 414M
Old 09-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tech5
Ready for Mazdafest/sevenstock 12!
Looks stealth You did a really nice job too! Everytime I see a rx7 body I'm reminded about how good they look. In real life, its one of the most beautiful cars ever made imo. If they have this Mazda race next year I'm flying out for it I love Mazda's I've had 6 in real life hehe.

Good luck with your race!
Old 09-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks Timmie! I too am a rotaryhead! I have an 86 fc with a 13b. staggerd wheel fitment and such. I love that car!
Old 09-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Hebiki
do a search for TCS 2009 and you'll see multiple videos of the GT2 A-mains (both Timmie and I are in the A-main).
Don't forget J.Dy! one of his races is on YouTube as well I'm pretty sure Where is he hiding anyway? heheh must be getting ready for next year

Hey we need to work on the site lol. there needs to be 48 hours in a day I swear
Old 09-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tech5
Thanks Timmie! I too am a rotaryhead! I have an 86 fc with a 13b. staggerd wheel fitment and such. I love that car!
REALLY!!!! HOW COOL!! YAY! Sweet! I love FC's I had one but it caught on fire I still have a FB *SA22 to be exact* with a bridge ported 12A HEHEHHE and a stock one that I'm starting to restore. Due to fuel prices the bridge ported car is sitting lol. But I drive it sometimes up and down the road. Nothing like hearing it go brap brap brap brap at idle hehhe ok sorry I'm a bit hyper
Old 09-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Tech Master

I will see if I can post a pic of it. fb's are sooo coool! That's the car that got me hooked on rotaries! My aunt had one and it was such an awesome sounding car! at 10 years old i knew it was what I wanted!
Old 09-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Tech Master

display car for Mazdafest. Waiting for TrackStar stickers. cant find photos of my fc. They are on my old computer.
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya TB-03-fcrx7.jpg  
Old 09-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Timmie
Don't forget J.Dy! one of his races is on YouTube as well I'm pretty sure Where is he hiding anyway? heheh must be getting ready for next year

Hey we need to work on the site lol. there needs to be 48 hours in a day I swear
just waiting for you. i started it off. i was hoping you'd run with it.

if we get enough ppl visiting it.. ill get a domain name for it.

let me know if you guys want a "forum" in there too. ill put it up.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Glinzo
You got it

It's the Repsol Racing color theme with the originial decals. I thought this would be a good idea. I like it like that. I also have a VW Transporter with these color theme but it isn't for racing. Too high and with the cw-index of a cupboard

@ Timmie:

Glad that you like it too. I could have done better but for racing it's OK. My best one is a 1991 Audi V8 Touring car in the original Audi Racing color theme. It was a birthday present for a very good friend of mine. Already painted at first time 15 years ago, i bought it at ebay for very small money. You can't get this body anymore so i had to buy one for this Audi-fanatic i call my best friend . Then i removed the 15 yr old paint with brake fluid and made a new paintjob. If you're interested look here (taillights weren't painted when i took the picture. Now they're painted in red-translucent):

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/9wcf-5-jpg.html

Under the Body there is my TRF 414M
Whoa thats cool! nice stuff Florian! Hey can you find me a BMW e30 body over there?
Old 09-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Hebiki
just waiting for you. i started it off. i was hoping you'd run with it.

if we get enough ppl visiting it.. ill get a domain name for it.

let me know if you guys want a "forum" in there too. ill put it up.
OH! lol alright I'll try and put a lot up on it beginning of next week. I'll have the time then.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Timmie

Timmie, I'm here. I'm a little busy with the ABC minis and getting a 416 ready for mazda. I'm not touching my TB03 until TCS regionals . Yes, I'm on youtube as well... b-main, nothing exciting .

Hope you can come by once west coast opens up again. At least that track is a little bigger, I know how big tracks are over where you're at.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by J.Dy
Timmie, I'm here. I'm a little busy with the ABC minis and getting a 416 ready for mazda. I'm not touching my TB03 until TCS regionals . Yes, I'm on youtube as well... b-main, nothing exciting .

Hope you can come by once west coast opens up again. At least that track is a little bigger, I know how big tracks are over where you're at.
Hey! good to know your well Ooo cool your racing the Mazda race too. Dang wish I could come. I won a race this past weekend with my 416. PM me if you want to compare setups hehe. You did awesome at the nats, you just needed that diff a little sooner

I plan on coming back to the left coast for sure sometime this year. My Mom wants to visit with family in Corona so I'm going to go with her. I want to see if there is any races out there that I can try to time it right to make. Know when West coast will re open?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.