R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #7771
Regional Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsaves View Post
Randy,
Could you please email me the 200v with Las Vegas.
I have 189 right now and I have waited long enough, plus the carpet season has started and I have a new 12th scale to run.
Thanks and God Bless
http://www.rctech.net/forum/6476509-post7588.html
CarbonJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #7772
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TexRacer

SlotMachine- Tekin has the best Customer Service in the Industry. I have owned EVERY Brushless Speedo out. Some from other countries and the R1, RS, and RS Pro are the most bullet proof units I have used.
Being it's a Electronic Item, things happen. Every Unit is tested before leaving. I can assure you that.
While the Repair guy said you would be racing Saturday, he does not work for FedEx,UPS, or USPS. So maybe it's been shipped and your waiting on THEM.. Did you call and get a update on Friday? Maybe a tracking #? Because if they sent your item out and YOUR on here bashing Tekin. Shouldn't you be bashing the Shipper? Just a thought.
I understand you buying something and wanting to use it(Been there). But to say SLOW repair times when it's been a total of 9 days(Not including time to ship back) I think your jumping the gun a lil bit.

P.S. It's not a good idea to piss off the hand that feeds you. You feel me?
Old 10-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #7773
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

texracer... i'd like to feel you...
racer-oZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #7774
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexRacer View Post
SlotMachine- Tekin has the best Customer Service in the Industry. I have owned EVERY Brushless Speedo out. Some from other countries and the R1, RS, and RS Pro are the most bullet proof units I have used.
Being it's a Electronic Item, things happen. Every Unit is tested before leaving. I can assure you that.
While the Repair guy said you would be racing Saturday, he does not work for FedEx,UPS, or USPS. So maybe it's been shipped and your waiting on THEM.. Did you call and get a update on Friday? Maybe a tracking #? Because if they sent your item out and YOUR on here bashing Tekin. Shouldn't you be bashing the Shipper? Just a thought.
I understand you buying something and wanting to use it(Been there). But to say SLOW repair times when it's been a total of 9 days(Not including time to ship back) I think your jumping the gun a lil bit.

Agreed, its not like Horizon who has a turn around of a minimum 2 weeks.
myrxseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:19 PM   #7775
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Slotmachine

Quote:
I understand your point but.........without racers buying these products there would be no company. When someone tells me that I will be racing by the weekend and I'm not then that person should have just simply said we will do our best.

You have to understand something else......I have not raced in 2.5 years and I`m a little anxious. I spent my money and the item was not right from the beginning. Lots of people go on here to vent their frustrations when things go wrong, and I don't think I said anything that was that condescending I think the average person would understand that , but I guess your above average?
Slotmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #7776
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TexRacer

The Point is. If your paying ANY attention to the board at all then you Know Randy would have been the guy to PM or something. You could have called Friday to get tracking info or something???
Instead you wanna come on here and post. 9 days TOTAL??? Your kidding right? I guess you have NEVER returned anything because you would realize how UN-Realistic that really is.

Well in this overly sensative world we live in these days you never know.
I said I understood because it has happened to me about 4 times in 15 yrs.
My 1st Airtronics M8 didn't work out of the box. My Novak Millenium Charger didn't charge. I had a Turbo 30 that would not discharge..
I had a Much More Motor Master that would run WIDE OPEN...

Sh!t HAPPENS...... No one is perfect.

But how do you know they didn't ship it so you would get it this weekend?? Again the guy who told you that doesnt NOT deliver it to your door. So lets be realisic.
Your talking 9 total days after it was recieved. 3-5 days of that would be shipping back to ya.
So your telling me they have had it 4-6 days? WOW......
No matter what the Repair guys says I would say SOMEONE needed to be a lil more realistic.
Just a Thought.
Again. So you don't freak out. I DO understand. Your anxious I understand.
But instead of you calling Tekin of Friday and seeing what the deal was you took a cheap shot and posted on a Saturday in which they are closed. I call that a VERY poor judgement call and almost sad on your behalf.

P.S. Racers only account for less than 18% of the total industry. So your comment is wrong. Just letting you know. But I do understand what your saying.
The issue is I think MOST people that have EVER returned ANYTHING in life are a lil more realistic than you. Thats all.
Maybe your expectations are even HIGHER than what Tekin or anyone for that matter can provide.

Goodluck. When you do get it in a REALISTIC time.... I hope you enjoy every moment of it. Have fun back in the hobby.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #7777
Tech Master

Can you guys take this out of this thread?
cyanyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #7778
Tech Champion

Ive said my peace.......................

Way to represent the hobby.................
Old 10-24-2009, 08:10 PM   #7779
Tech Master

Come on Guys
you can't find any better service and build quality
People have send their Speedo to Germany for Software update +have to pay 20 Euro on top!
On the other side some speedos puffs after loose or bad sensor Wire connection!
Please
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #7780
Tech Regular

CarbonJoe
Thank you very much for the help.
Al.l downloaded and ready to race tomorrow.
God Bless
CRC WTF-1
Jsaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:59 PM   #7781
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Shouldn't you be bashing the Shipper? Just a thought.
well, who shipped it? fedex and rest are not "SHIPPERS"

sorry, couldn't resist, I knew what you meant.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:07 PM   #7782
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
The Point is. If your paying ANY attention to the board at all then you Know Randy would have been the guy to PM or something. You could have called Friday to get tracking info or something???
Instead you wanna come on here and post. 9 days TOTAL??? Your kidding right? I guess you have NEVER returned anything because you would realize how UN-Realistic that really is.

Well in this overly sensative world we live in these days you never know.
I said I understood because it has happened to me about 4 times in 15 yrs.
My 1st Airtronics M8 didn't work out of the box. My Novak Millenium Charger didn't charge. I had a Turbo 30 that would not discharge..
I had a Much More Motor Master that would run WIDE OPEN...

Sh!t HAPPENS...... No one is perfect.

But how do you know they didn't ship it so you would get it this weekend?? Again the guy who told you that doesnt NOT deliver it to your door. So lets be realisic.
Your talking 9 total days after it was recieved. 3-5 days of that would be shipping back to ya.

So your telling me they have had it 4-6 days? WOW......
No matter what the Repair guys says I would say SOMEONE needed to be a lil more realistic.

Just a Thought.
Again. So you don't freak out. I DO understand. Your anxious I understand.
But instead of you calling Tekin of Friday and seeing what the deal was you took a cheap shot and posted on a Saturday in which they are closed. I call that a VERY poor judgement call and almost sad on your behalf.

The issue is I think MOST people that have EVER returned ANYTHING in life are a lil more realistic than you.
I think its important to remember that TEKIN TOLD HIM he would have it by SATURDAY, so why bitch slap him for having unrealistic expectations. After reading page after page of how great tekin customer service was, he probably just expected it would happen without having to make a second call.
thats just a by standers observation, I have no issues with Tekin, you, or even know him.

peace.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:13 AM   #7783
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Randy_Pike

Guys relax. He's got some ground to stand on if someone in service told him he'd be racing this weekend. Clearly he's disappointed and had to let off some steam.

That being said I'm sorry you didn't have your gear. The RS is a sweet speedo and I'd be just as anxious as you are to run it.

Shoot me an email with your contact info, RA# etc and I'll see what I can find out: [email protected]

Tekin,Protek,A-Main Hobbies,JConcepts,Avid RC,Yokomo,MIP,SikLidz,FactoryRC, www.randypikerc.com
Randy_Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:15 AM   #7784
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

To avoid this problem, buy more than one. I have 3 RS's. I seriously don't know how it happened. I looked at my bench and realized I have 3. I just can't pass up good deals.

--pakk
Old 10-25-2009, 09:13 AM   #7785
Tech Champion

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakk View Post
To avoid this problem, buy more than one. I have 3 RS's. I seriously don't know how it happened. I looked at my bench and realized I have 3. I just can't pass up good deals.

--pakk
I would like to have bought more than 1 set up , but being on permanent disability it takes a while to save up the money. Maybe that's why I was a little sensitive about the circumstances.