Tekin RS ESC sensored

You're on Page 474 of 1558
Go to
  • The Tekin Redline 13.5 of course! What a silly question...
  • Quote: The Tekin Redline 13.5 of course! What a silly question...
    +1 I love mine. More people need to give it a real try.
  • Quote: The Tekin Redline 13.5 of course! What a silly question...
    True LOL
    But that ugly-sexy Novak Ballistic shines too much towards to my eyes
  • Quote: do you people only read the last page on every tread and just ignore all the other missed pages or what? It was clearly stated on page 469.
    Sorry, but I couldn't find it.
  • Quote: Sorry, but I couldn't find it.
    This?
  • Quote: This?
    That must be the post they are talking about. Was hoping to lower the delay, but I guess we have to wait. Thanks for that.
  • Quote: That must be the post they are talking about. Was hoping to lower the delay, but I guess we have to wait. Thanks for that.
    I play with my timing boost to make the turbo come on earlier on top of the "turbo delay". This is my method. Other people will tell you otherwise.

    Hope this helps.
  • If you feel the turbo is coming in late on the straights, it may be that the delay is set to come in too soon, causing the motor to lose torque and unable to use the extra timing until it reaches a certain speed. Experiment by turning off turbo first, then see how long the car takes to reach top speed without the turbo. Use that time as the turbo delay. You wanna make use of all the available torque without the turbo first. This will give you optimum acceleration.
  • Quote: If you feel the turbo is coming in late on the straights, it may be that the delay is set to come in too soon, causing the motor to lose torque and unable to use the extra timing until it reaches a certain speed. Experiment by turning off turbo first, then see how long the car takes to reach top speed without the turbo. Use that time as the turbo delay. You wanna make use of all the available torque without the turbo first. This will give you optimum acceleration.
    WORD!
  • Quote: WORD!
    Does that deserve a free Tee?
  • Quote: Does that deserve a free Tee?
    lol
  • Quote: Does that deserve a free Tee?
    If I quote you, can I have one too ?

    On small tracks turbo really isn't that useful. My local track is very small, so small that after 0.5 seconds of full throttle turbo kicks in just as I start braking
  • Quote: Does that deserve a free Tee?
    Sure! Upper or lower case?

    t or T



    sorry couldn't resist...
  • I'm having a heck of a time getting my Hotwire to Install/Work..

    I have Windows XP with x86 system.

    I've downloaded and installed the hotwire, but I click on hotwire to start it and it just says Hotwire is not working. Windows is checking for a solution..

    Any help would be great!
  • What software did you install? Where did you download it from?

    IS the Hotwire plugged into the usb?

    Need more info that "just not working"

Similar Threads

Tags

v203, vegas 2.0