Tekin RS ESC sensored

You're on Page 178 of 1558
Go to
  • RS esc
    Hello, My son runs outdoors rubber tire TC open mod. 4.5LRP X12 big open track, can someone help with good setup for this RS Pro speed control for this motor. Stock settings no HOTWIRE yet. Any HELP. Thanks Ron H,
  • thanks for thhe quick reply.. mission accomplished...gotta love this tekin stuff
  • Quote: Sure,

    Try running the 7.5 in dual mode, Timing advance at 50, Nuetral width at 10, TP 3. Motor timing set at default(12).
    thanx randy
  • The RS works great with zero physical timing and 100% boost. I bought a second one for my TAwesome05 project.
  • RS Pro ESC
    I like the RS ESC so much that I bought the 3rd RS ESC 2 weeks ago. It went really well in my 1/10 pan car but this morning, the light appeared dim and there is no sound once I switched on the ESC.

    The steering works but I cannot move my BL motor. Has anyone else experience this problem?
  • Quote: I like the RS ESC so much that I bought the 3rd RS ESC 2 weeks ago. It went really well in my 1/10 pan car but this morning, the light appeared dim and there is no sound once I switched on the ESC.

    The steering works but I cannot move my BL motor. Has anyone else experience this problem?
    Sounds like low main battery voltage, priority to the Rx nothing to the motor.
  • Quote: Sounds like low main battery voltage, priority to the Rx nothing to the motor.
    Agree, I had a binding problem once that did the same thing. I rebound the radio and it was fine then.
  • Quote: Currently the only version that is available to the public from me is 2.9/ 189

    The team is using another version that has some 4 cell improvements.

    Once we're satisified that it's as solid as 189 we will let you ALL know and post it on the site.
    Good news for the 12th drivers.
  • Quote: Sounds like low main battery voltage, priority to the Rx nothing to the motor.
    the light is still dim even when fully charged battery is connected to it. Even the hotwire connection wont be able to light up the ESC
  • Quote: I like the RS ESC so much that I bought the 3rd RS ESC 2 weeks ago. It went really well in my 1/10 pan car but this morning, the light appeared dim and there is no sound once I switched on the ESC.

    The steering works but I cannot move my BL motor. Has anyone else experience this problem?
    Check batteries NiMh or lipos, lipo cut-off, BL or Brushed. ESC soldering & motor solder, may come loose. If soldering connection came loose, Temp problem. Type of motor may have change, Check motor type on onboard(ESC) or on hotwire.
  • Quote: the light is still dim even when fully charged battery is connected to it. Even the hotwire connection wont be able to light up the ESC
    You need to downgrade and then upgrade the esc software, eg put 180 on and then back to 189. I see this happen on occasion and after refreshing the software you should be good to go.
  • Hi,

    1/ When I go through the firmware and plug my Tekin RS PRO in the hotwire; after an update check it says that no update is available... but the version displayed is 180...

    Is there a problem?

    2/ I'm using a Tekin 6.5T on asphalt (rubber & foam) with my 1/10 only sensored mode... any recommended settings to start with ?

    CÚdric
  • Quote: Hi,

    1/ When I go through the firmware and plug my Tekin RS PRO in the hotwire; after an update check it says that no update is available... but the version displayed is 180...

    Is there a problem?

    2/ I'm using a Tekin 6.5T on asphalt (rubber & foam) with my 1/10 only sensored mode... any recommended settings to start with ?

    CÚdric
    I'm guessing you have Windows Vista and tried to re install the 1.89 version into your computer after uninstalling the old version on your computer. If so check this out.

    http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ml#post5231294

    Read post #1867. This should help.
  • Thanks for the reply but... I'm running Windows XP

    I uninstalled Tekin Hotwire, then downloaded the "latest" from here :
    http://teamtekin.com/hotwire.html

    After launching the program, I click Yes to check for updates... it says no updates found for your ESC.

    After that I go to the tekin hotwire program and current version is displayed : 180.

    2/ Any ideas on the 6.5T recommended settings?

    CÚdric
  • You can't download the 189 update yet but if you send me you e-mail in a pm i will send it to you.

Similar Threads

Tags

v203, vegas 2.0