R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-13-2013, 05:07 PM   #23146
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Randy_Pike

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 Heritage View Post
On the software for 223 vegas 8_4_1 after the install on Win7 i have a problem with the increment buttons ( ^ ) on the GUI to change values of the data. When ever i make a adj. with the up and down arrows the default throttle linear curve pops up.Also i am not able todrag the points to form a throttle curve manually. I have uninstalled the program and also used the you tube vid to remove the hidden files. I followed the install instructions but i keep getting the same problem
Can you help
You're trying to change a custom throttle profile right? Not a default?

IS this a laptop? Desktop? Netbook?

Tekin,Protek,A-Main Hobbies,JConcepts,Avid RC,Yokomo,MIP,SikLidz,FactoryRC, www.randypikerc.com
Randy_Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #23147
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Hey Randy, I noticed on the Tekin site there is not many set ups for the RS for 17.5 and RS Pro for mod (in TC). Did I not look in the right place? Or is there somewhere else I can look for some decent set up sheets for both RS and Pro? thx
Josh-n-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #23148
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via Skype™ to martinskarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-n-ya View Post
Hey Randy, I noticed on the Tekin site there is not many set ups for the RS for 17.5 and RS Pro for mod (in TC). Did I not look in the right place? Or is there somewhere else I can look for some decent set up sheets for both RS and Pro? thx
Here are some, but many are dead links (specially the ones that link to teamtekin.com......!).

http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/teki...tsTekinRS.html

I tried to get some tips in this tread as well but not a single answer so had to find out myself, have tons of technichal questions but seems no use to try here, and forum at teamtekin.com is a dead link as well...!!

Tekins home page has many nice features but there are some stuff that is not updated and need a overlock.

Being beginner to programmable ESC and brushless (have not been racing since early 2000..) the only driver on a Tekin in Shanghai and not getting any help from the forums is pretty frustrating.. Dont wanna get a Hobbywing and just retire my almost new RS PRO tho....
Destiny
PROAMPS
martinskarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #23149
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinskarin View Post
Here are some, but many are dead links (specially the ones that link to teamtekin.com......!).

http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/teki...tsTekinRS.html

I tried to get some tips in this tread as well but not a single answer so had to find out myself, have tons of technichal questions but seems no use to try here, and forum at teamtekin.com is a dead link as well...!!

Tekins home page has many nice features but there are some stuff that is not updated and need a overlock.

Being beginner to programmable ESC and brushless (have not been racing since early 2000..) the only driver on a Tekin in Shanghai and not getting any help from the forums is pretty frustrating.. Dont wanna get a Hobbywing and just retire my almost new RS PRO tho....
Thank you! That is at least something!
Josh-n-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:57 AM   #23150
Tech Initiate

Default Vegas 223 User Issue (ATT> Randy Pike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_Pike View Post
You're trying to change a custom throttle profile right? Not a default?

IS this a laptop? Desktop? Netbook?
This is in my desk top PC. Any up and down arrows for any adjustment will bring up the the profile graph.I can click and drag the slider but not able to use the increment arrows.
Any user adjustable profile (hope i am uhttp://www.rctech.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1043623&stc=1&d=136325 2154sing the right terms)http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...1&d=1363252154
Attached Thumbnails
Tekin RS ESC sensored-pic-1.jpg   Tekin RS ESC sensored-pic-2.jpg  

Last edited by 1990 Heritage; 03-14-2013 at 03:10 AM. Reason: pics
1990 Heritage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:04 AM   #23151
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraccio View Post
At the end, last week end I tested my combo (tekin rs pro and tekin gen2 5.5t)
I found a very good set up by my self and I'm very satisfyed....great power Very good and smooth driving.

The sad thing was the lack of help or simply suggestions from this forum...

Ciao.
Please keep in mind this is basically a users forum it is not owned or operated by Tekin. We are lucky that the Tekin Team Manager is usually very active on here to give advice and solutions. Not getting a response on this forum should not be a reflection on Tekin. If anything it should be a reflection on the RC community.
Ryan H.
Tradin Paint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:19 AM   #23152
Tech Fanatic

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraccio View Post
At the end, last week end I tested my combo (tekin rs pro and tekin gen2 5.5t)
I found a very good set up by my self and I'm very satisfyed....great power Very good and smooth driving.

The sad thing was the lack of help or simply suggestions from this forum...

Ciao.
Here is the link to the Tekin web sight. If you want a response from Tekin, use there forum.

http://www.teamtekin.com/
I will not send Pay Pal as a gift or add fees to the price so DO NOT ASK!
BCbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:41 PM   #23153
Team Tekin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 Heritage View Post
This is in my desk top PC. Any up and down arrows for any adjustment will bring up the the profile graph.I can click and drag the slider but not able to use the increment arrows.
Any user adjustable profile (hope i am uhttp://www.rctech.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1043623&stc=1&d=136325 2154sing the right terms)http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...1&d=1363252154
Ok in the picture to the right,, do you see how you're on Throttle Profile "3" ? That must be either "C1" or "C2" to drag the set points in the graph.

Tekin,Protek,A-Main Hobbies,JConcepts,Avid RC,Yokomo,MIP,SikLidz,FactoryRC, www.randypikerc.com
Old 03-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #23154
Team Tekin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-n-ya View Post
Don't forget to the also click on the "Click for Vegas 2.12 Setups" link near the top. Lots of the 212 setups drop right into 223 without issue or need to change.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

Old 03-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #23155
Tech Initiate

Default Vegas 223 User Issue (ATT> Randy Pike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_Pike View Post
Ok in the picture to the right,, do you see how you're on Throttle Profile "3" ? That must be either "C1" or "C2" to drag the set points in the graph.
Yes i am able to set the drag points in C1~C2.
The annoyance is using the up and down increment buttons ending up on that same (pic 2) on all parameters adj. made
FYI i do not have any of these issues on the 212 version

Last edited by 1990 Heritage; 03-14-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: text
1990 Heritage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #23156
Tech Adept

Hi Guys
I need my rs pro looking at/repaired.
It goes sensorless and sometimes switches off but i still have steering,
dose anyone know where i can get it looked at or tell me what might be wrong?
many thanks
Simon
ATLASCOPCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #23157
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via Skype™ to martinskarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCbud View Post
Here is the link to the Tekin web sight. If you want a response from Tekin, use there forum.

http://www.teamtekin.com/
I tried to get on their forum by pressing the "forum" link or the front page the last two weeks but only get "page cannot be displayed".

Do you have a direct link to their forum that works for you?
Destiny
PROAMPS
martinskarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:20 PM   #23158
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

I cant seem to get an answer anywhere else, so I was wondering If anyone knew the approx amount of true internal timing that the gen2 redline motors have when they are at the factory setting of 10?
LOSI123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:28 PM   #23159
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSI123 View Post
I cant seem to get an answer anywhere else, so I was wondering If anyone knew the approx amount of true internal timing that the gen2 redline motors have when they are at the factory setting of 10?
1.21 giga watts mannnnnnn
Old 03-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #23160
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Do the brand new rs's come with the newest firmware? I would like to think they do but just want to make sure, mine will be here tomorrow brand new after sending a dead one in last Friday... I gotta say I wasn't expecting it till late next week
JOE SI is offline   Reply With Quote