R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-14-2011, 04:02 PM   #21496
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Johnson View Post
Sorry gotta say....... Tekin is full of sh**. Constantly changing software without other drivers knowing to "test" is whack. It gives their drivers an advantage and we all know it.... To Tekin prez, mr. Campbell & randy pike, you guys are full of sh**! It's the reason why I enjoy beating the snot out of your "team drivers" without the "enhanced " software!!! I mean , whatever ... Do what you have to to keep up rite? You will always be under scrutiny until you tell the truth or banned either is fine.
That is all
Tekin is the BEST esc on the market. It is the smallest, the lightest, and the fastest. It is the benchmark for all other esc's. Obviously you can't accept the fact that you have been beaten by something that is not only bigger than your brain but also has more intelligence than you!
So, as we say in London.............don't be a c**t!
RSCosworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #21497
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ok lol to the London a$$hole, and no disrespect EA and to people who run the stuff, you know me a Tekin don't see eye to eye. And wow to your travel! I did t know all that.
sponsors: Burleson racing #13,redbull, Dj paints!!!!, KT RACING!, outlaw Rc Motorsports, protoform.
Dave Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #21498
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

BTW be glad you can update the software to get the ESC better.
With the first other brand ESC's you couldn't and had to buy the newer ESC to keep up with the here much talked about ESC.
What would you rather do?
Buy a ESC and update it to get the latest specs and advantages or buy a new ESC you can't update and have to wait untill they bring out a better one??
I know what i would do
Been running a RS and RSpro for over a year now and won't go back to another brand unless i have to because of rules as the ETS.
I rather spend 5 to 10 minutes to update my ESC with a computer then spend silly money for buying a newer ESC because it could be faster
On the software side....What would you rather have??
Tested software that is good and won't blow up in your face or non tested software that could ruin your ESC??
They need to test it somewhere to see if the new things are working.
It is a good thing that they are doing it in the "open" class rather then the "spec" classes as this would cause friction between the team and non team drives and the tech commision for running illegal software.
This is just my 2 cents.

regards Roy
Sponsered by me,myself and i :)
Pro10noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #21499
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDog View Post
I say Kudos to you my friend...You deserve to be a team driver.
The prez had chimed in while I was slowly typing and I think he did a great job of clarifying it all.
It's good to see that he understands that supporters of his products, like myself, have a vested interest in how his company does business and is perceived by others.

I'm now satisfied this situation. My typing is not fast enough to keep up with the flurry of responses so my comments may seem out of sync.
No problems here YoDog. If your ever at a race I attend just stop by and say high...I'll buy you a drink for all the trouble I caused here today! LOL.

Quote:
Ok lol to the London a$$hole, and no disrespect EA and to people who run the stuff, you know me a Tekin don't see eye to eye. And wow to your travel! I did t know all that.
Its all good Dave. I travel a lot and spend a lot on it because I really enjoy the friends I have (have left that is after all this!) enough to spend that money on racing! If I didnt love you guys so much I wouldnt be around! LOL

Our track is so awesome now...You need to come back down...

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #21500
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Randy_Pike

Quote:
Sorry gotta say....... Tekin is full of sh**. Constantly changing software without other drivers knowing to "test" is whack. It gives their drivers an advantage and we all know it.... To Tekin prez, mr. Campbell & randy pike, you guys are full of sh**! It's the reason why I enjoy beating the snot out of your "team drivers" without the "enhanced " software!!! I mean , whatever ... Do what you have to to keep up rite? You will always be under scrutiny until you tell the truth or banned either is fine.
That is all
Dave don't call me out man. You need to dismount your keyboard and take a deep breath of reality. You're still hurt that I wouldn't put you on the team. And by reading your post, I made the right choice. I could care less if you like me. But don't think you can call me a liar and walk away.

We and every other racing organization or company uses team drivers to test products and software in racing as well as closed track conditions. It's the only way to know for sure the results are beneficial.

We have said it many times but I'll repeat it for those of you that seem to forget. We do not nor will not use a non team driver to test a product, ever.

I'm happy for you that you can beat my team drivers, good for you. I'll be sure to pass along this comment and your accolades to your other sponsors I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Tekin,Protek,A-Main Hobbies,JConcepts,Avid RC,Yokomo,MIP,SikLidz,FactoryRC, www.randypikerc.com
Randy_Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #21501
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Call me crazy, but if only team drivers get to test software, I'd rather have guys that drive like Dave doing the testing that a bunch of scrubs that tell you how great you are.

Last edited by syndr0me; 12-14-2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: LOL
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:36 PM   #21502
Team Tekin

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me View Post
Call me crazy, but if only team drivers get to test software, I'd rather have guys that drive like Dave doing the testing that a bunch of scrubs that tell you how great you are.
You're crazy.... sorry couldn't help it.

Tekin,Protek,A-Main Hobbies,JConcepts,Avid RC,Yokomo,MIP,SikLidz,FactoryRC, www.randypikerc.com
Old 12-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #21503
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_Pike View Post
You're crazy.... sorry couldn't help it.
You're so great!
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:42 PM   #21504
Tech Initiate

Lol , randy randy randy..... All I'm saying is stop hiding behing "test" software and take the asswhoopin like a man... Lol , not hurt at all. I wake up every morning very excited and refreshed that you guys got nothing for me. What's next? "tell my parents?" lol. Hey on a side note ... Have YOU won anything lately???? Lol "walking away"
sponsors: Burleson racing #13,redbull, Dj paints!!!!, KT RACING!, outlaw Rc Motorsports, protoform.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:49 PM   #21505
Tech Initiate

Thanks syndrome I got ya back.... Nice to know I can and will say what a lot of people think and just can't, or are afraid to say!!!!!
Old 12-14-2011, 06:53 PM   #21506
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjeld View Post
Hi
Can somebody send me a setup with the rs and a lrp 17,5t bosted
Thank you
YGPM.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #21507
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports View Post
Mike....Get your butt up to Thunder to race on the new track! Its awesome and 12th scale friendly now!

EA
I will. J.J. and I have talked about it and I'm building the new 12th scale for it now. Most likely after the New Year for sure!!
You are defined in life by how you respond to defeat!
hairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #21508
Tech Rookie

can some answer a ? for me does anyone other than me do this HOBBY for FUN anymore?LOL
Joe Loudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #21509
Team Tekin

Quote:
Lol , randy randy randy..... All I'm saying is stop hiding behing "test" software and take the asswhoopin like a man... Lol , not hurt at all. I wake up every morning very excited and refreshed that you guys got nothing for me. What's next? "tell my parents?" lol. Hey on a side note ... Have YOU won anything lately???? Lol "walking away"
Your posts says it all Dave. You're the man, I must have missed that announcement. I don't race onroad, not my thing. And again because you "don't get it" a good portion of your own teammates are the ones you're so much better than.

I race mod offroad and take my ass whoop'ns from guys like Jared Tebo, Ryan Lutz , Cav and the rest with my head held high.

Do yourself a favor and call ahead to the events you're planning on attending to make sure the doors are wide enough for that big head of yours.

Old 12-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #21510
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Loudy View Post
can some answer a ? for me does anyone other than me do this HOBBY for FUN anymore?LOL
I do and sometimes this aspect of it is more entertaining than the hobby itself