Wheels

Old 12-31-2001, 10:59 PM
  #16  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


sure
Who sells them?....thks
dtm is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:00 PM
  #17  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Who sells them?....thks
i am using them on my EPs
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:01 PM
  #18  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Who sells them?....thks
waixx distributes them for speedtech
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:03 PM
  #19  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


waixx distributes them for speedtech
Thks... will try them out when I go back to rubber tires!!
dtm is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:04 PM
  #20  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Thks... will try them out when I go back to rubber tires!!
i used them on GP without problem too. very tough rims
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:05 PM
  #21  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


i used them on GP without problem too. very tough rims
So far... very happy with foams on EP and GP.
dtm is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:06 PM
  #22  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


So far... very happy with foams on EP and GP.
i still think rubber tire is the way to go w/ EP
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:08 PM
  #23  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


i still think rubber tire is the way to go w/ EP
I don't race...so I don't care!! There are a few people switching to foam on EP now..... several have asked me already!
dtm is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:09 PM
  #24  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


I don't race...so I don't care!! There are a few people switching to foam on EP now..... several have asked me already!
i quited race too but still !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:12 PM
  #25  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


i quited race too but still !!
Cold weather is a pain... the softer tires wear quicker and you have to keeping switching from day to night! No such problems with foam.... will probably switch back when temperture stabilises more!
dtm is offline  
Old 12-31-2001, 11:16 PM
  #26  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Cold weather is a pain... the softer tires wear quicker and you have to keeping switching from day to night! No such problems with foam.... will probably switch back when temperture stabilises more!
so i most prefer GP now
Manticore is offline  
Old 01-01-2002, 08:30 AM
  #27  
Tech Apprentice
Thread Starter
 
Buda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Any where they send me
Posts: 96
Default

I saw the Yokomo rims there also, $1.5o more than the speed tech but since they are nylon I should be able to dye them any color. How do they hold up compared to speedtech?
Buda is offline  
Old 01-01-2002, 08:38 AM
  #28  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Buda
I saw the Yokomo rims there also, $1.5o more than the speed tech but since they are nylon I should be able to dye them any color. How do they hold up compared to speedtech?
If you are talking about the Yok aero dish..... don't buy it!!! They are only for professionals!! Crash these babies and the centre of the wheel will break up!!
dtm is offline  
Old 01-01-2002, 08:39 AM
  #29  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Buda
I saw the Yokomo rims there also, $1.5o more than the speed tech but since they are nylon I should be able to dye them any color. How do they hold up compared to speedtech?
yoke dish rim is not nylon made !
Manticore is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.