rcmarket.com.hk: a shopping report?

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Thanks your support & note !
    Again : if have any issue can direct pm with me !

but this moment many items no stock ! sorry !
    next week will back in stock .

Again :
    We in this Forum have News topic :
    http://www.rctech.net/forum/forumdis...ysprune=&f=128

If JPY Rate drop down & your support & tell to other friend ,
    we after can support lower price to all customer !
  • ordered tuesday night
    shipped wednesday night
    got the package thursday afternoon
  • RC Market is the best online shop, I havent had any problems. Much better than RC Mart.

Cheers
    Adrian
  • They have great customer service. I had a problem with my order but it was fixed perfectly~!!
  • I would rate them a 8 out of 10.
  • For some reason I can't type in the spots so I can make an account. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Sorry, I miss read your guy's.

it is the RCMart.com that done the bad things !!!
  • I saw this bumped, so thought I'd add my RCMarket experience.

It was first class, arrived on time, very happy with the service. I was more worried about the Australian end of the postal chain, they aren't that great with international deliveries.
  • Quote: a lot of items I ordered are on backorder(?). they made me waited for 2 months before someone came up and said, "your order is cancelled!" then I need to find a way to get refunded!? Big mistake! I didn't pay by palpal. I might not be able to get my money back... if this get on longer.

the sales of a few words, surely the pissed off coustomer is fowllowed... gezz

they even suggested me to make the international call because they don't quite read english from e-mail. I needed to send the e-mail through all their departments to finally get the notice.

the only last word, I can give for them is "piss off". so longer, suckers!
    What is your order no. ?
    please pm to me !
    i'll check it & reply with you !
  • Quote: a lot of items I ordered are on backorder(?). they made me waited for 2 months before someone came up and said, "your order is cancelled!" then I need to find a way to get refunded!? Big mistake! I didn't pay by palpal. I might not be able to get my money back... if this get on longer.

they even suggested me to make the international call because they don't quite read english from e-mail. I needed to send the e-mail through all their departments to finally get the notice.

You sure you buy rcmarket? You buy rcmart maybe? Everybody say good thing rcmarket. Surely bad thing happen every while, but rcmarket seem like good guy!
  • Quote: For some reason I can't type in the spots so I can make an account. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Yes I have this problem. I can't buy or register an account because teh spots to be filled in go yellow and I can't get anything to type in those spots. weird.
  • Quote: Yes I have this problem. I can't buy or register an account because teh spots to be filled in go yellow and I can't get anything to type in those spots. weird.
    Try using Internet Explorer if you use Firefox.
  • Thanks - works ok with Internet Explorer but not Firefox.

OH, SORRY SORRY !!!!!!!!!! MY BIG MISTAKE !!!!!!

It's "RCMart.com" that Done me all the BAD things !

My Mistake
  • Quote: You sure you buy rcmarket? You buy rcmart maybe? Everybody say good thing rcmarket. Surely bad thing happen every while, but rcmarket seem like good guy!

Yea, you are absolutely right!

the RCMart.com is the bad guys!

I also orderd from rcmarket online. they are wonderful sales, Not a problem at all!