R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Hacking Help... (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/21456-hacking-help.html)

Racer X 07-17-2003 05:51 PM

Hacking Help...

If you have ever raced, you have most likely been hack...and probably hacked someone else, too. What I need is to hear the excuses and names that are used for hacking for something I am working on...you know, that guy who took you out hard and then yelled at you for getting in his way. Or the the guy who broke your car and after the race said '...sorry, radio glitch'. Whether it be a 'T-bone' or a 'brake check', a 'punt' or a 'boot', I need to know about it. Vent here. Thanks!

WC 07-17-2003 06:03 PM

They are all "racing incidents"... All is Forgiven. :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :sneaky:

Randy Caster 07-17-2003 06:53 PM

There are going to be times when you take someone out on mistake, no matter how good you are, they might hit the brakes before you in a turn, your car might push into theirs, etc. It's all on the racetrack and everyone is trying to go their fastest, it happens.

Matt Howard 07-17-2003 07:47 PM

racer x- you need help with hacking?:weird: I guess you used up all the know hacking excuses already and need some more:lol: they didn't give you the name of mauler for nothing:sneaky: LOL, when you coming up to speedworld to show these stock drivers how to drive?

Brian McGreevy 07-17-2003 08:36 PM

Yeah what they said.

Punt, Whack, Delivery, take-out, boot, t-bone, A$$ pack, service, express service, plenty more...

Racer X 07-17-2003 08:55 PM

Matt: I can always depend on you for a kind word (I'm sure there was a kind word in there somewhere). I've been on sebatical from racing since the Reedy...burn out and the burning heat. I keep meaning to come out...maybe in the next week or two (but not this weekend...another 100d day is scheduled). When is Billy going to start running in the evenings again? In the mean time, I'm trying to catch up on some writing and figured who better to write something about hacking...

See 07-17-2003 09:00 PM

You can give a mauling seminar.lol:lol: :lol: When are you coming out to race?

Sydewynder 07-17-2003 09:08 PM

Oh Matt's been hacking alright. If you stand close enough you'll get the hacking bug too. :lol:

Hope you're all better now Mr. H :nod:

teamAE 07-17-2003 09:37 PM

Originally posted by Randman
There are going to be times when you take someone out on mistake, no matter how good you are, they might hit the brakes before you in a turn, your car might push into theirs, etc. It's all on the racetrack and everyone is trying to go their fastest, it happens.
Just like on tuesday with that yellow car:lol: JK See you on tuesaday.

Matt Howard 07-17-2003 10:16 PM

racer x- billy went to night racing about 2 weeks ago, if you can call it night racing. we start at 5 and usually finish up before 10

sydewynder- turns out I had bronchitis this whole time, I'm on some meds now and feel alot better

StephenSobottka 07-18-2003 08:55 AM

Ax5b- Delivered!!!! lol think trackside

IMPACTPLAYR 07-19-2003 12:44 AM

It's not hacking it's a "love tap"!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STLNLST 07-19-2003 07:29 AM

TOASTY!!!!!!!

Brian McGreevy 07-19-2003 10:12 AM

Originally posted by Trinityracinnut
Ax5b- Delivered!!!! lol think trackside
Yeah stephen, Mr. Cleveland Cheater has delivered you a number of times if i'm not mistaken...

lucyinthesky 07-20-2003 07:51 PM

Brian - Who are you talking about? If you're talking about who I think you're talking about... when would those two have ever met... besides Minnesota?