New TEAM WAVE racing brushless system

You're on Page 84 of 129
Go to
  • Quote: Thanks TEAMWAVE for the quick response.

    I have tried holding down the button for longer. No LEDs light up.
    Looks like it could be a faulty button.

    Is this a common problem?
    Is it possible to fix?
    Do you have a repair service in the UK and how much would it cost?

    Sorry about all the questions. It would be a shame to bin it if it's only a button problem. I would like to use it if possible, the new firmware sounds great!

    Thanks again, Frank
    This may be a stupid qusstion but I noticed you never mentioned turning the esc on or off. Did you hold the button down THEN turn the esc on? Also I have noticed that sometimes you get rubbish in the switch and it stayz on all the time. Is your switch always on?
  • New Firmware
    Any update on when the new firmware will be available to the public?
  • Quote: This may be a stupid qusstion but I noticed you never mentioned turning the esc on or off. Did you hold the button down THEN turn the esc on? Also I have noticed that sometimes you get rubbish in the switch and it stayz on all the time. Is your switch always on?
    err... yes and no.

    Sorry I didn't mention it. Thanks for the help anyway. It's going back to Muchmore UK for investigation.

    Cheers, Frank
  • Come on guys give us teamwave followers some kind of idea what`s going on with this firmware we just would like to know when we could expect to keep up with others
    Cheers guys
  • Quote: Come on guys give us teamwave followers some kind of idea what`s going on with this firmware we just would like to know when we could expect to keep up with others
    Cheers guys
    Only Team Wave can answer that question. The latest evolution is working very well at the Much More Masters in Sydney Australia. We will give you an update tomorrow after the event.
  • Quote: Only Team Wave can answer that question. The latest evolution is working very well at the Much More Masters in Sydney Australia. We will give you an update tomorrow after the event.
    Cool thanks Paul
  • are the rbs escs competitive with the tekin in 17.5 in running lrp spx and its hopeless
  • Quote: are the rbs escs competitive with the tekin in 17.5 in running lrp spx and its hopeless
    Not at the moment , there is a new firmware that is coming out real soon that should be on par with all the top speedos.
    keep looking for the update i am
  • Well just finished up the Much More Masters here in Sydney. Surprisingly it was a small field but the quality was still there in the spec classes. Team Waves new software managed TQ and the win in superstock (10.5). In stock it qualified 3rd and finished 5th (3 way tie for 3rd) even with 2 bad finals. Not a bad effort with the driver struggling to get his head around a new chassis. Anyway it lacked nothing.



    Hopefully the software is up soon for everyone to play with...

    For those interested my settings were
    Timeshift-9, Gain-2, Turbo-2, Kickin-3, FDR-5.6

    I found turbo of little benefit as the timeshift setting alone was very fast but after I lost a drag with a LRP by 1 inch I was annoyed and turned it on. Temps were in the high 60's with plenty of warm up laps.

    New TEAM WAVE racing brushless system-imag0001.jpg  

  • Quote: Well just finished up the Much More Masters here in Sydney. Surprisingly it was a small field but the quality was still there in the spec classes. Team Waves new software managed TQ and the win in superstock (10.5). In stock it qualified 3rd and finished 5th (3 way tie for 3rd) even with 2 bad finals. Not a bad effort with the driver struggling to get his head around a new chassis. Anyway it lacked nothing.



    Hopefully the software is up soon for everyone to play with...

    For those interested my settings were
    Timeshift-9, Gain-2, Turbo-2, Kickin-3, FDR-5.6

    I found turbo of little benefit as the timeshift setting alone was very fast but after I lost a drag with a LRP by 1 inch I was annoyed and turned it on. Temps were in the high 60's with plenty of warm up laps.
    Well done good to hear it
    Im pleased that you had a good day with the TW
    FDR-5.6 was it a big track and what motor was you using
    Thanks
  • Quote: Well done good to hear it
    Im pleased that you had a good day with the TW
    FDR-5.6 was it a big track and what motor was you using
    Thanks
    Motor was a Duo 1. I have found that higher FDR's result in less torque and higher temps due to constantly running at higher timing. Also the lower FDR gives much better grunt out of the turns using the motors natural torque and the ESC simply applies the speed. The BD system (V1 and V2) also seems to work in a similar fashion and gets results too.
  • Quote: Motor was a Duo 1. I have found that higher FDR's result in less torque and higher temps due to constantly running at higher timing. Also the lower FDR gives much better grunt out of the turns using the motors natural torque and the ESC simply applies the speed. The BD system (V1 and V2) also seems to work in a similar fashion and gets results too.

    What hole was the timming set on for the Duo?
  • Quote: What hole was the timming set on for the Duo?
    0 degrees.
  • Quote: Motor was a Duo 1. I have found that higher FDR's result in less torque and higher temps due to constantly running at higher timing. Also the lower FDR gives much better grunt out of the turns using the motors natural torque and the ESC simply applies the speed. The BD system (V1 and V2) also seems to work in a similar fashion and gets results too.
    So you borrowed a BD V1 for 1 day, and you now know how the BD V2 works?
  • Quote: So you borrowed a BD V1 for 1 day, and you now know how the BD V2 works?
    Brad,

    I thought by now you would've realized that Troy knows everything :O !!!

Similar Threads