Tech Master

@RC Market
Do you sell an upgraded R1 pro?
Cheers
Thanx for good service
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:42 PM   #19
Tech Master

Purchase the Tekin Hotwire, you'll get the upgrade for the R1,FX, B1, & rage, online upgrade automatically. Probably the The New RS when available.
Geezatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:54 AM   #20
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokemad View Post
@RC Market
Do you sell an upgraded R1 pro?
Cheers
Thanx for good service
yes can !
if order please mark !
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:15 AM   #21
Team Tekin

Version 172 should be out pretty soon. We are always improving things and have found a little more speed. We expect people will be able to gear back a little with version 172 and still have all the speed. Heat will be reduced even further.

No heat sinks or fans just means all that wasted power is going to the motor instead of adding to global warming.

Tekin Prez
Tekin Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:41 PM   #22
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC MARKET View Post
yes can !
if order please mark !
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamTekin View Post
Version 172 should be out pretty soon. We are always improving things and have found a little more speed. We expect people will be able to gear back a little with version 172 and still have all the speed. Heat will be reduced even further.

No heat sinks or fans just means all that wasted power is going to the motor instead of adding to global warming.

Tekin Prez
Tekin Prez!!! How can a guy in HK(RC Market) give out upgrades. Tekin being a propietary product info??? Probably start a hornets nest!!! Just wondering!!
Old 03-21-2008, 05:15 PM   #23
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezatec View Post
Tekin Prez!!! How can a guy in HK(RC Market) give out upgrades. Tekin being a propietary product info??? Probably start a hornets nest!!! Just wondering!!
Sellers can upgrade the firmware for people using hotwire (so if the consumer doesnt want to buy the hotwire they can still get the upgrade). I dont think it matters that he is in HK.
or8ital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #24
Tech Master

Rc Market offers software upgraded Product for the old stock as upgrade is so new
I couldn't understand what's wrong with that???
yokemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #25
Tech Master

Tekins offers upgrade by the Tekin Hotwire that upgrades by online through the Hotwire. Where does RC Market get the get the software for the upgrade. If I wanted and upgrade , would i have to send the ESC to Hk!! It;ll take a month or more!!! Uploading by HK useless!! DL ant type of software from HK is treatening cuz HK(China) has to worst Viruses on computer. Wondering HOW they get the software to upgrade It Is propietry by Tekin isn't it? Just wondering!! Anybody has a idea about it! Like Tekin Prez!!!

Tekin Hotwire from Rage, FX, B1, R1, & soon RS. just takes 2-3 minutes to DL. I run all ESC's but the B1 and it worth purchasing the Hotwire.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #26
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Quote:
Tekins offers upgrade by the Tekin Hotwire that upgrades by online through the Hotwire. Where does RC Market get the get the software for the upgrade. If I wanted and upgrade , would i have to send the ESC to Hk!! It;ll take a month or more!!! Uploading by HK useless!! DL ant type of software from HK is treatening cuz HK(China) has to worst Viruses on computer. Wondering HOW they get the software to upgrade It Is propietry by Tekin isn't it? Just wondering!! Anybody has a idea about it! Like Tekin Prez!!!

Tekin Hotwire from Rage, FX, B1, R1, & soon RS. just takes 2-3 minutes to DL. I run all ESC's but the B1 and it worth purchasing the Hotwire.

I remember I read someone that one of the Tekin reps said tell them what track you race at, and they will send the track a hot wire for all to use or something like that

Why dont you look into that?
Old 03-22-2008, 10:13 AM   #27
Team Tekin

The software is proprietary to Tekin. No one has any access to the souce code or can get in to it. The download we offer from our site is the compiled version that simply updates the units and or the Hotwire itself.

The hotwire automatically comes to our site and downloads the newest unit software. Updates to the Hotwire itself are what we call a major update and require you to remove the program completely from the computer using the Add/Remove programs in windows. Then you download a .zip file and reinstall. Thank windows for many of the complications and lack of comatibility in there own operating systems.

Anyone with a hotwire can offer updates to customers. Anyone could download the .zip install and offer it for download from their site, but we recomend you always come to our site so you are getting the latest version.

Tekin Prez
Tekin Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:28 AM   #28
Tech Master

Thanks Prez for clearing it up. Now the Thread understand where I was going with it. Key word is Propietary Information of Tekin.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:51 AM   #29
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

No Geezatec, your post still seems like ridiculous and naive paranoia, sorry.
When someone is intent on excelling in an otherwise laudable manner, does he not desire to inflict pain on others by means of his exalted status and enjoy the envy he arouses? Is there not an anticipated delight in an artist's ability to defeat his artistic rivals, which heightens his euphoria in creation?
-Nietzsche
adamge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:16 PM   #30
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Quote:
Thanks Prez for clearing it up. Now the Thread understand where I was going with it. Key word is Propietary Information of Tekin.
I think you are confused. --ANYONE-- can download the firmware to install. Doesnt matter if its HK or USA or anywhere else.
or8ital is offline   Reply With Quote