R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2007, 09:10 AM   #1246
Tech Master
 
mac853's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dirty place
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoE View Post
lol mac...cheaters are wayy past uncool.... they are sore losers even before the race starts
Yes, you are surely right, but let i tell you something, on a lot of non-US/EU/JP countries' federation, the scrutineering and judgement are always favour for drivers of themselves, i mean the most warned and threatned unfairly ones are always outsiders.
I could tell you i always feel not very happy on the race mainly by these nasty situation since i come back to my site from other country as exchange student, i confess that i became unfamiliar and to be spiritually excremented, so the cheaters are the federation, not always the adversaries .
mac853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 05:20 AM   #1247
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 83
Default question..

team luna comes out 23t motor kaiser33 & kaiser46. Which one is rpm & which one is torque? Pls help.
aztecz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:09 PM   #1248
KoE
Tech Master
 
KoE's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Blue Marble
Posts: 1,228
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to KoE
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztecz View Post
team luna comes out 23t motor kaiser33 & kaiser46. Which one is rpm & which one is torque? Pls help.
kaiser blue - 3mm, torque-based

kaiser red - 4mm, rpm-based
__________________
Yo!
KoE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #1249
Tech Elite
 
kschu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Kota Kinabalu,Sabah
Posts: 4,598
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to kschu
Default

hi, any1 ever put d latest xenon motor(endbell adjustable) to dyno ???


thanks
__________________
Give the best while u can !
kschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:48 PM   #1250
Tech Master
 
mikeygar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,200
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

subscribed
mikeygar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #1251
Tech Master
 
mac853's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dirty place
Posts: 1,789
Default

Oh my god, the race rules will be like i have thought before, with allowance of 11.5BL mixed with 23BR on the same race.
Anyway i know is unfair, but if i want to be in the A main, firstly i must use BL system.
I have to buy a good BL esc, maybe a LRP Sphere TC, as most people say is the best.
But i have 1 question, instead of these 2 HK's brands, SpeedPassion and Roche have 11.5T, haven't got anymore brands which released motors for this kind of races, please?
mac853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #1252
Tech Addict
 
-KilleR-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 521
Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default

Why not try out Speed Passion new GT ESC as I know there just been some good results with races in the US.

Since this 23T brushed or the equivalent 11.5T brushless is only raced mostly in Asian countries. Don't think you will find much brands with this motor speed.
-KilleR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #1253
Tech Master
 
mac853's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dirty place
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KilleR- View Post
Why not try out Speed Passion new GT ESC as I know there just been some good results with races in the US.

Since this 23T brushed or the equivalent 11.5T brushless is only raced mostly in Asian countries. Don't think you will find much brands with this motor speed.
Oh, looks i have repeat the same questions which i made already, pardon guys.
Yes, i have seen already the Malaysian racers forum about this Sportmans race case before, but what i have watched the youtube's clips seems the tracks of this country is really big and high traction if compared with ours, so on our track using maybe 11.5T didn't note so much the big difference with 23T, but i still think is unfair.

About which ESC, the problem is, i don't know if is good about these ones which all are designed and made in China could face with the European and US ones?
Because the Speedpassion cup drivers of HK didn't use these ESC in the race.

About the motors, if i'm not wrong they are derived from Feigao, like Speedpassion and Roche are from the same place, i think.
I am sure all BL racers of our championship have already purchased these Speedpassion 11.5T(the championship didn't start yet), so if i want to be competitive i think should have different kind among others.

Last edited by mac853; 01-12-2008 at 11:25 PM.
mac853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:30 AM   #1254
Tech Addict
 
-KilleR-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 521
Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac853 View Post
Oh, looks i have repeat the same questions which i made already, pardon guys.
Yes, i have seen already the Malaysian racers forum about this Sportmans race case before, but what i have watched the youtube's clips seems the tracks of this country is really big and high traction if compared with ours, so on our track using maybe 11.5T didn't note so much the big difference with 23T, but i still think is unfair.

About which ESC, the problem is, i don't know if is good about these ones which all are designed and made in China could face with the European and US ones?
Because the Speedpassion cup drivers of HK didn't use these ESC in the race.

About the motors, if i'm not wrong they are derived from Feigao, like Speedpassion and Roche are from the same place, i think.
I am sure all BL racers of our championship have already purchased these Speedpassion 11.5T(the championship didn't start yet), so if i want to be competitive i think should have different kind among others.
I don't have much comments on Speed Passion ESC as I've not tried any of them yet.

As for Speed Passion motor I've tried them out and they are very competitive in terms of speed and durability. Feigao is actually the new motor line from Speed Passion. Both Speed Passion and Roche motor are basically coming out from the same manufacturer.
-KilleR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:07 AM   #1255
Tech Apprentice
 
LazyBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KilleR- View Post
Feigao is actually the new motor line from Speed Passion.
Are you sure what you are talking about ??
LazyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #1256
Tech Master
 
mac853's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dirty place
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KilleR- View Post
I don't have much comments on Speed Passion ESC as I've not tried any of them yet.

As for Speed Passion motor I've tried them out and they are very competitive in terms of speed and durability. Feigao is actually the new motor line from Speed Passion. Both Speed Passion and Roche motor are basically coming out from the same manufacturer.
There's 2 version: old 1 is Super Sportsman Stock series, other 1 is just called Feigao. But i don't know what's the difference, there's nothing said about the Feigao's specs.
About the Roche 11.5T, there's 3 colours but are same, but nor this 1 has any specs.
The only thing i want to know is which 1 is better.
mac853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #1257
Tech Addict
 
-KilleR-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 521
Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyBug View Post
Are you sure what you are talking about ??
Care to shed some lights?

P/S Pls refer to http://www.speedpassion.net/
-KilleR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:15 AM   #1258
Tech Addict
 
-KilleR-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 521
Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac853 View Post
There's 2 version: old 1 is Super Sportsman Stock series, other 1 is just called Feigao. But i don't know what's the difference, there's nothing said about the Feigao's specs.
About the Roche 11.5T, there's 3 colours but are same, but nor this 1 has any specs.
The only thing i want to know is which 1 is better.
I'm trying to get hold of the specs as well but to no avail.
-KilleR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:27 AM   #1259
Tech Master
 
mac853's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Dirty place
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KilleR- View Post
I'm trying to get hold of the specs as well but to no avail.
Well, i have to give you a bad news, someguy used it in 1 qualify session then pinion gear tip of rotor twisted, this guy reported us that he didn't find any faulty kind from his side then asked to be borrowed a LRP 13.5T then without anymore big trouble. He used that Feigao really from Speedpassion, but rest of guys use that Roche which supposelly is also from Feigao didn't show up any problem yet.
So i really looking for Roche 11.5T but still not in the online market yet, maybe 1 day i should go to HK to try the luck!
mac853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #1260
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NZ
Posts: 677
Default Can someone post a summary of this thread

Hi there
Can someone post a summary of this thread, 80 pages is a bit to read through
if you havnt been following from the start.
ie the consensus of the recommended 23T motors, advantages/disadvantages of torque compared to speed rev type.
Bearings vs bushes etc
Longer life motor types (Im presuming the torque types)

I'm thinking about whether to just replace my RZ rather than do a rebuild.
Thinking about a Kawada or Yokomo. Cant find any info if the yok's have bearings

Thanks
1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brushless Motor Thread RC Buddah Electric On-Road 261 08-30-2007 03:42 PM
Brushless motor thread crono man Electric On-Road 52 05-24-2005 05:28 PM
Motor Glitch (Different Thread) DOMOisCOOL Electric On-Road 6 03-16-2004 08:58 PM
Stock Motor Thread March Electric On-Road 41 09-15-2003 11:10 AM
21T Motor Thread Raikonnen Electric On-Road 2 08-03-2003 08:50 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:58 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net