R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2004, 08:43 PM   #541
tornado
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Try .. R10 (rainbow ten) in Japan it's a brush hood adjusting tool.
-Dave
The link to R10 ?

Thnx
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 08:52 PM   #542
Tech Adept
 
alch's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 188
Send a message via ICQ to alch
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by tornado
The link to R10 ?

Thnx
R10

alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 08:54 PM   #543
tornado
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by alch
R10

Arigato Alch san!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 08:55 PM   #544
Tech Champion
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by alch
R10

Thanks Buddy .


Fridays not looking good for Yatabe too much work
-Dave
__________________
Ȼ4.5 Centro+α ◊ TRF 501ӽ ◊ TRF 502ӽs ◊ TRF 503 ◊ TRF 511 ◊ TRF 201ӽr ◊ TRF 211ӽ
B5m ◊ T5m ◊SC5m ◊ B64deez nutz
Speedway PAL ◊ SDRC ◊ Shop UFO ◊ SMC
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 09:07 PM   #545
Tech Adept
 
alch's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 188
Send a message via ICQ to alch
Default

Do itashimashite Tornado chan!
You could also try RC Champ.

Dave: Damn, was looking forward to catching up with you again! Can't wait until you finish the tuning tips .. Hopefully before Sundays race, just to give me that little edge..
I got a Bugatti shell last week too, so will be testing on Friday and if all goes well i will be using it on Sunday.
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 09:10 PM   #546
Tech Champion
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by alch
Do itashimashite Tornado chan!
You could also try RC Champ.

Dave: Damn, was looking forward to catching up with you again! Can't wait until you finish the tuning tips .. Hopefully before Sundays race, just to give me that little edge..
I got a Bugatti shell last week too, so will be testing on Friday and if all goes well i will be using it on Sunday.
They are having that round race on "this" sunday..??? the 4th right..?
if so I might be able to come

Let me know soon buddy
__________________
Ȼ4.5 Centro+α ◊ TRF 501ӽ ◊ TRF 502ӽs ◊ TRF 503 ◊ TRF 511 ◊ TRF 201ӽr ◊ TRF 211ӽ
B5m ◊ T5m ◊SC5m ◊ B64deez nutz
Speedway PAL ◊ SDRC ◊ Shop UFO ◊ SMC
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 09:13 PM   #547
Tech Adept
 
alch's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 188
Send a message via ICQ to alch
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
They are having that round race on "this" sunday..??? the 4th right..?
if so I might be able to come

Let me know soon buddy
Yeh "this" Sunday the 4th! Be good if you can make it. My first round race actually.. Im looking forward to it.
It seems that everytime there is a round race, i have a billiard tournament on as well! This sunday is no exception
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 09:30 PM   #548
Tech Champion
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by alch
Yeh "this" Sunday the 4th! Be good if you can make it. My first round race actually.. Im looking forward to it.
It seems that everytime there is a round race, i have a billiard tournament on as well! This sunday is no exception
If you go I'm 99.9% sure I can go to help you out I can hook you up with some of my hot 23T's that I just have been working on.. .....

-Dave


BTW do you have some good batteries yet..?? or should I lend you a couple
__________________
Ȼ4.5 Centro+α ◊ TRF 501ӽ ◊ TRF 502ӽs ◊ TRF 503 ◊ TRF 511 ◊ TRF 201ӽr ◊ TRF 211ӽ
B5m ◊ T5m ◊SC5m ◊ B64deez nutz
Speedway PAL ◊ SDRC ◊ Shop UFO ◊ SMC
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 10:11 PM   #549
tornado
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by alch
Do itashimashite Tornado chan!
You could also try RC Champ.

Dave: Damn, was looking forward to catching up with you again! Can't wait until you finish the tuning tips .. Hopefully before Sundays race, just to give me that little edge..
I got a Bugatti shell last week too, so will be testing on Friday and if all goes well i will be using it on Sunday.
Hai! Alch san
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 10:13 PM   #550
Tech Adept
 
asimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sydney AUSTRALIA
Posts: 234
Default

I miss running 23T's!

Alch: I tried using the Kose brush hood alignment tool and I find it to be very very tight! Have the 2 dots faced up! This is for laydown brushes. Is that normal? Maybe Dave might know?

Also, I couldn't find the Kose tool to serrate the brushes. Unless I miss understood you and you haven't sent it!

Regarding batteries, 5 of my packs barely reach 3200mah @ 6amp 30mv on my LRP. Only have 2 good packs left! Might buy some Fukuyama packs next!
asimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 10:43 PM   #551
Tech Adept
 
alch's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 188
Send a message via ICQ to alch
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
If you go I'm 99.9% sure I can go to help you out I can hook you up with some of my hot 23T's that I just have been working on.. .....

-Dave


BTW do you have some good batteries yet..?? or should I lend you a couple
I will be there..

As for batteries.. I have some decent batteries, nothing to write home about. Was thinking of picking up a pack, maybe some Yokomo Peak or SMC..
I wouldn't say no to you lending me some though

Alch
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 10:46 PM   #552
Tech Adept
 
alch's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 188
Send a message via ICQ to alch
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by asimo
I miss running 23T's!

Alch: I tried using the Kose brush hood alignment tool and I find it to be very very tight! Have the 2 dots faced up! This is for laydown brushes. Is that normal? Maybe Dave might know?

Also, I couldn't find the Kose tool to serrate the brushes. Unless I miss understood you and you haven't sent it!

Regarding batteries, 5 of my packs barely reach 3200mah @ 6amp 30mv on my LRP. Only have 2 good packs left! Might buy some Fukuyama packs next!
Where you been mofo?

Re: Kose tool. From what i could decipher from the Japanese instructions, the 2 ends are for different makers brush hoods, so if it doesn't fit one end try the other.. Maybe Dave can clear this up. They fit mine ok..

I didn't send you the brush serrator :P
alch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 10:50 PM   #553
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 170
Default

Hi JDM,

May I know the part number for the Brush adjustment tool?
Cos I couldnt make out in r10, btw wats the price?

Thanks a lot!


Quote:
Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
This little tool right here works wonders




and for the .5 mm use a dimond file
-Dave
marzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 11:17 PM   #554
Tech Champion
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by alch
Where you been mofo?

Re: Kose tool. From what i could decipher from the Japanese instructions, the 2 ends are for different makers brush hoods, so if it doesn't fit one end try the other.. Maybe Dave can clear this up. They fit mine ok..

I didn't send you the brush serrator :P
the Kose tool is made for 2 types they are not combined like the Hybrid one...
as for one side being kind of tight on the brush hood...that is a good thing...also one side should fit perfect also.. both sides are different is size by .5mm but I always use the tight side then adjust from there.
-Dave
__________________
Ȼ4.5 Centro+α ◊ TRF 501ӽ ◊ TRF 502ӽs ◊ TRF 503 ◊ TRF 511 ◊ TRF 201ӽr ◊ TRF 211ӽ
B5m ◊ T5m ◊SC5m ◊ B64deez nutz
Speedway PAL ◊ SDRC ◊ Shop UFO ◊ SMC
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 11:56 PM   #555
Tech Elite
 
Neil Rabara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Lone Star
Posts: 4,821
Default

I'm sure this question has already been asked, what does everyone think of the Tamiya 23T RR. For the few of you that do like it, what do you guys suggest as far as tuning options?
Neil Rabara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brushless Motor Thread RC Buddah Electric On-Road 261 08-30-2007 03:42 PM
Brushless motor thread crono man Electric On-Road 52 05-24-2005 05:28 PM
Motor Glitch (Different Thread) DOMOisCOOL Electric On-Road 6 03-16-2004 08:58 PM
Stock Motor Thread March Electric On-Road 41 09-15-2003 11:10 AM
21T Motor Thread Raikonnen Electric On-Road 2 08-03-2003 08:50 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:10 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net