Wiki Posts
Search

Robitronic dyno help

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 11:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Robitronic dyno help

I recently picked up a Robitronic dyno. I'[ve used it both with and without my laptop and it seems to be working fine.

My question is this... The dyno came with an HP infrared printer. I can't seem to get the printer to print any info. THe printer is the same model # that is selected in the robitronic's setup menus, but for some reason nothing prints. The printer does it's test page fine, but it doesn't seem to be getting any info from the dyno when I tell it to print.

THe manual mentioned a cable for printing, but this is an infrared printer with no place to connect a cable... so I'm lost.

If anyone has used the Robi dyno in standalone mode and gotten it to print, please tell me how.

THanks,
David
Old 03-01-2008, 02:20 PM
V12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Robitronic had an infrared adapter for serial connector. I think this one was connected to the serial cable what otherwise is used for the laptop. So you had to choose using the infrared printer or the laptop.
The instructions donīt say anything detailed in this direction but I canīt think of any other solution. Maybe you could contact Robitronic also.