R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-10-2004, 09:04 AM   #16
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

All back stock of pinions and spurs were sent with us or to Superior hobbies for the Snowbirds. Our inventory is very low at the moment. That is why we decided to turn off the shopping cart section until we restock inventory. You can send an e-mail to:

[email protected]

Let them know what you are looking for and they can check what items are in stock.

Sorry for the shopping cart being down, but it will be up and running ASAP.

PRS - Hyperdrive - EA Motorsports - Corally USA - Parma/Faskolor - SMC - Killer Koncepts - MSA - Finishline - IRS - Lunsford - Trinity - Guarantee Graphix - RC4Less
Tornado_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:20 AM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Tony,

Thanks for the hookup on spurs ans pinions. Absolutely the best gears I have ever ran.

Later,
CRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 04:54 PM   #18
Tech Rookie

hey congradulations all who is using my dads gears and did good... maybe someday i will buy an r/c car.... can't afford it later
percisionracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 07:11 PM   #19
Tech Master

there 48 pitch gears are sweet. i used one all weekend long in touring oval without a hitch! i got to see the large pinions as well at the birds. the 55 tooth pinion is light as a feather! i'm just sad i didn't get a chance to back up my tq run in the main..the track just got stupid rough on sunday. glad i got to meet with the prs gang and tony was doing all he could to get feedback from the racers. i'm looking for bigger and better things in the future with my prs spurs and pinnions. kat
UCHEATULOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 08:41 PM   #20
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex Lopez
Whats up Ea,its Alex Lopez.Where can i get some of these spurs and pinions?
hey man the guy was pitted right in front of you at the birds.
davepull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 09:50 PM   #21
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

Davepull- I'm sure Alex knows he was pitted right in front of him seeing as Alex is listed as having used the spur gears and pinions to place in the A-main. Duh!!!!!
Old 02-11-2004, 04:48 AM   #22
Tech Fanatic

Thanks for all of the nice words guys! We are trying to produce the best possible pinion and spur on the market. As I told Jay Kimbrough......."we don't want to dominate the market, but just take a piece of it".............

Hey Kat..............

Look out as I will be gunning for you in Touring Oval next year. I was not able to get my Touring LTO chassis done in time. Send me an e-mail with the chassis and details of what you were running. Your car was "haulin' the mail" in the main until the crash.

PRS - Hyperdrive - EA Motorsports - Corally USA - Parma/Faskolor - SMC - Killer Koncepts - MSA - Finishline - IRS - Lunsford - Trinity - Guarantee Graphix - RC4Less
Old 02-11-2004, 08:53 PM   #23
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: New Pinion gears

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Anthony
Does anyone know who makes the pinion rake that lays flat? I know that the one is made by Paragon but who makes the other. Thanks.
Here's another one made by Speedmind.
forty6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:06 PM   #24
Tech Master

tony i will send you everything i did..and than tell you what i should have done for the main,lol. rob at superior hobbies treated me like royalty all week. he got corally to make me a oval chassis for the assassin and gave me anything i needed to get it going. i was able to lay down the only 4.2 lap in touring oval all week in the 1st round of qualifiers. the car was dialed on a nice smooth track. i had a super firm set-up on it and with the direct drive i was able to run a roll out noone else could even think about! i was in the 5.30 range for roll out. most were running 6.00 or higher. when i get the car repaired robby is going to take some pics of it to post on the superior web site. i'm proud that the car ran well out of the box and i was able to put it on the pole. i'm not so proud that i didn't soften the set-up for the off-road track in the main. turn 1 was killer, the entire car would just hop and hook left hard! it's gonna take me awhile to get over the main,lol. there will be more races to be won..and they will be done with PRS spurs and pinnions baby! woooooooo with the egg shaped spurs i see in the shops i think in time PRS spurs and pinnions will be 90% of the market! i think price is the only thing the "others" have on you guys..i like quality and i'm willing to pay a little extra for it! WHATS YOUR EMAIL ADDY AGAIN? [email protected] ????? ahhahahahaahhhahaha
UCHEATULOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 08:35 AM   #25
Tech Fanatic

PRS and Sandhills Raceway..................

PRS is glad to announce that Sandhills Raceway will be going exclusive to PRS Racing Gears. As of September 2004 Sandhills Raceway will be exclusively carring only PRS pinions and spurs. This is a deal that has been in the works for almost a year and I am proud to announce that it is official.

PRS is also going to be a sponsor for the Sandhills Raceway's 2005 Manufacturer Challange. PRS will be the title sponsor for the PRO MOD class.

We at PRS are very excited about these big announcements and a special big thanks to Fabio Columbo and to Mike Russell for working out the details.

PRS wishes the best for Fab and his ongoing health issues. Get better Fab.............

Old 02-20-2004, 02:59 AM   #26
Tech Fanatic

We would like to thank all of the racers and hobbyshops that support PRS. If it wasn't for you guys we would not be here today.

Thanks for running PRS Racing Gears.

Any questions feel free to drop me an e-mail.

Tony/PRS
[email protected]
www.precisionracingsystems.com

Old 02-23-2004, 11:09 AM   #27
Tech Fanatic

Here are some pics of the Pro-lite Touring car spurs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cnv0008.jpg (12.8 KB, 145 views)

Old 02-23-2004, 11:10 AM   #28
Tech Fanatic

And some 12 hole Pro-lite spurs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cnv0006.jpg (13.5 KB, 114 views)

Old 02-23-2004, 11:10 AM   #29
Tech Fanatic

Some 48 pitch pinions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cnv0004.jpg (11.6 KB, 92 views)

Old 02-23-2004, 11:12 AM   #30
Tech Fanatic

And finally some 64 pitch BIG pinions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cnv0005.jpg (10.6 KB, 110 views)