Wiki Posts
Search

FAST NEWLY UPDATED FORUM***

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 02:53 PM
Tech Adept

Default FAST NEWLY UPDATED FORUM***

Hello to all users,

First off I would like to say there is a forum where users can go and post fast and easy in any category. If there are more categories needed please feel free to leave a message in the tech talk comment box or just post a thread. Go to teamtrinity

-Servers are very fast with virtually no wait time and or should not change due to the amount of people on the forum.

-Many New Categories.

-Support section.

-Buy / Sell / Swap section which is free to use.

-Professional drivers such as, Paul Lemiuex, Barry Baker, Brian Kinwald, Jeff Dayger and Mike Dumas have there own personal threads to give rc related advice or answer any question you might have.

-Will also be doing banner advertising.

All inquires can go to [email protected] and Happy Surfing...
Old 02-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

LMFAO!!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HarshGuy
LMFAO!!!!!
+1
Old 02-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

So your fourms are fast...
but are your drivers....

Old 02-21-2008, 04:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

DARE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT TRINITY, EVEN WHEN TRUE, AND THE POST WILL BE DELETED AND/OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!
THIS POST IS....... SPAM

QUOTE=Mike Dumas;4195716]Hello to all users,

First off I would like to say there is a forum where users can go and post fast and easy in any category. If there are more categories needed please feel free to leave a message in the tech talk comment box or just post a thread. Go to teamtrinity

-Servers are very fast with virtually no wait time and or should not change due to the amount of people on the forum.

-Many New Categories.

-Support section.

-Buy / Sell / Swap section which is free to use.

-Professional drivers such as, Paul Lemiuex, Barry Baker, Brian Kinwald, Jeff Dayger and Mike Dumas have there own personal threads to give rc related advice or answer any question you might have.

-Will also be doing banner advertising.

All inquires can go to [email protected] and Happy Surfing...[/QUOTE]
Old 02-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well the question is left open for Mike. Small Jab...I am sure his ribs can take a poke.

Plus, I didn't see the need for other users no matter who they are to be promoting other fourms on RCTECH. It would encourage others to follow suite and that is not a good example.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

spammer
Old 02-21-2008, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Old 02-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

pretty much not cool... this site might be slow, but they're not out there pimping themselves on other forums.

that and tech talk is great until you have an issue with a trinity product.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Tech Adept

I am not trying to upset anyone as I am just trying to help people interact with each other in the RC community. The truth of the matter is we at tech are here to provide a place for people to come and view or post in a friendly environment with as little technical issues as possible.

Unfortunately, right now it is extremely difficult to communicate with anyone here. A person right now can't even view a topic in a timely manner never mind ask for help or keep peoples interests on an RC forum. It seems to me that people are getting aggravated and possibly going to stop coming on this forum.

Tech Talk is different now and people don't get banned anymore unless they are using language that is not allowed or bad mouthing individuals and or companies period. All I am saying is the forum is different now and now a better place to go and interact with your fellow RC enthusiast from all sorts of topics. Have a nice night.

Mike Dumas
Old 02-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by RussB
pretty much not cool... this site might be slow, but they're not out there pimping themselves on other forums.

that and tech talk is great until you have an issue with a trinity product.
maybe what is slowing down rctech are all of thse dumbass threads!!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mike Dumas
I am not trying to upset anyone as I am just trying to help people interact with each other in the RC community. The truth of the matter is we at tech are here to provide a place for people to come and view or post in a friendly environment with as little technical issues as possible.

Unfortunately, right now it is extremely difficult to communicate with anyone here. A person right now can't even view a topic in a timely manner never mind ask for help or keep peoples interests on an RC forum. It seems to me that people are getting aggravated and possibly going to stop coming on this forum.

Tech Talk is different now and people don't get banned anymore unless they are using language that is not allowed or bad mouthing individuals and or companies period. All I am saying is the forum is different now and now a better place to go and interact with your fellow RC enthusiast from all sorts of topics. Have a nice night.

Mike Dumas
When I tried to sign up I got a message telling me my email address was now banned.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Tech Adept

Marcos-lol, wonder how long that took you to come up with

Grease-email me your address at [email protected]
Old 02-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Spam would be an ad for something non-rc related.

Trinity has a forum completely capable and you won't have to risk falling asleep while surfing!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mike Dumas
Marcos-lol, wonder how long that took you to come up with

Grease-email me your address at [email protected]
about as long as it takes trinity to put stickers on their brushless motors are and sell them as their own

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.