Search

cyclone, lrp, others???

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2002, 02:39 AM
Regional Moderator

Smile

Originally posted by johnbull
So what!
hehehhe ok...nice one.. lol ...i dont think i should say more about this on this thread...it is about esc's anyway!

Last edited by mr4-malta; 01-01-2002 at 05:58 AM.
Old 01-01-2002, 05:12 AM
Tech Regular

The Keyence runs just luke warm even on the 8-turns. The XC is nice and punchy but it is a little difficult to program. The XC was bought as a replacement to my GMV12 WE after i sent it back for service. I did have some problems with GM intially but once they cleared they worked flawlessly.

The Mtroniks is absolutely simple to program and produces one heck of a punch, so if it is punch and simplicity you are after then that is the one.

The difference between the 2002 and the original V Extreme is the additional plug connectors like the V12 WE and a newer software. With the same settings on both the 2002 feels punchier and seems to have a more efficient and longer run time.

One of my friends is running the CS Rocket but he has yet to fully exploit the potential of the Speedo yet once he does i will post the results here.

Cheers

Happy New Year and Smooth Driving to All
Old 01-01-2002, 05:42 AM
Tech Elite

Default Pyramid

Here is the link to their website.
In the US they are distributed by Schumacher.

CS-Electronic
Old 01-02-2002, 12:45 AM
Tech Master

They are distributed in UK by Schumacher too.

I have imported and sold some of their stuff and have never had any complaints. My dyno is made by CS too.

Regards

Joe from sunny Malta.
Old 01-02-2002, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

so viper ... if u go head on ... GM with keyence ... who will u vote for in tearms of punch if u put other stuff like easyness to setup aside ???

gm or keyence has more punch ?
Old 01-03-2002, 12:26 AM
Tech Regular

In terms of punch the Keyence is about the same as the GM. But the Keyence is more efficient and seems to push the car a little faster. I have yet to fully exploit the Keyence yet. I see an article "The Secret of Zero" in the RC world japanese magazine almost every month but am not able to read it yet. The article shows how to fine tune the Speedo for every possible change. A full uderstanding of the article may yeild more punch or maximise efficiency for the speedo.

cheers
Old 01-03-2002, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

u have the magazine online????? if u do u can use a translator on the babblefish websote on alta vista !!!!
translater it and there u have it
Old 01-04-2002, 12:11 PM
Tech Adept

The bablefish translator cant translate japenese as it uses different characters from most other languages like English, French and Spanish. I too could do with reading the article tho as i havent fully expolited my Zero V Extreme yet. Viper1 if u can read it in the future would you mind posting the jist of it on here as im sure there are many other people besides me not using their Zero V to the max.
Old 01-04-2002, 07:04 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry guys, the article is not available online. it is only available in the magazine itself. Will try to get some japanese friends to translate the article.

Cheers
Old 01-04-2002, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

hehe ian i translated the contens of the webpage of my car manufacturer .... KAWADA ... thets why i know it can ...
i even got the setups after translation LOL
Old 01-04-2002, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

viper ... ok plz do .... i m putting off gettin a new esc untill u know how to program it to the max... hehehhe
and then go head on with the gm for a test again

i m leaning towords the gm now ....
Old 01-04-2002, 09:57 PM

Originally posted by imataquito
viper ... ok plz do .... i m putting off gettin a new esc untill u know how to program it to the max... hehehhe
and then go head on with the gm for a test again

i m leaning towords the gm now ....
Judging from their price differences, I think GM is a better choice. In fact, someone that uses them in our country admit that GM has more puch, runs cooller, and much much easier to set up.

Keyence has better performace on brakes, maybe, because they put more FETs for it. But do you brake more than throttle?
Old 01-05-2002, 12:59 AM
Tech Master

lol for one reason ... i wont buy keyence is b coz i dont brake ....
Old 01-05-2002, 01:32 AM
Tech Master

what are these brakes you speak of... LOL
Old 01-05-2002, 08:39 AM

Based from the person who has tried both the old and the new 2002 series. He said the new one has more brakes function if not power. That's the reason I said maybe they put more FETs for the brakes.

You think they don't have one the brake I meant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.