CRC 1/10 Pan Car

You're on Page 163 of 278
Go to
  • Quote: Kimbrough medium is what we use.
    Yup! But< I get the blank version (with no holes) and custom drill it.

    A bit tricky to get the holes uniform for equal steering though.

    Bill
  • setup
    Looking for a WGT setup for high bite asphalt for the LE chassis with standard servo setup. 1s Battery in forward position, receiver, tekin esc mounted in the back.

    Currently have tires cut at 55mm.
    Sophia body.
  • Quote: Looking for a WGT setup for high bite asphalt for the LE chassis with standard servo setup. 1s Battery in forward position, receiver, tekin esc mounted in the back.

    Currently have tires cut at 55mm.
    Sophia body.
    Here is what I basically have used for club racing at Nor-Cal Hobbies on their high traction asphalt track.

    For the Asphalt Nats, we ran spec tires at about 51.5-52.0mm sizing for our best lap times. Car finished 5th overall at the Nats...with me driving...LOL

    Bill


  • Quote: But, if you run on a track that is not really clean, the 48P spur can make sense. Kimbrough also makes optional spur gear covers that can help keep the grit out for outdoor.

    Bill
    Where to find kimbrough dust cover ?

    Thanks
  • http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXS454&P=7
  • thanks
  • Quote: Where to find kimbrough dust cover ?

    Thanks
    Mine came from A-Main.
  • Got to try the new CRC front end parts yesterday.
    HOLY CRAP they are awesome! Changed nothing else on the car since last week and it was a million times better. The car felt so positive and precise going into the corner and really quick direction changes.

    Will do a full write up on my blog later.
  • Can someone explain the effect of rear drop, on this car to me.

    More so as to how it changes the cars handling.

    Also is there a setup guide for these cars or 1/12 pan cars

    Thanks
  • Quote: Can someone explain the effect of rear drop, on this car to me.

    More so as to how it changes the cars handling.

    Also is there a setup guide for these cars or 1/12 pan cars

    Thanks
    Yes there is.

    Right HERE
  • I'm running 2s Lipo, 8.5T Brushless. How should I gear my car ? help please track I'm playing is for 1/8 onroad so it's pretty big.
  • Quote: Yes there is.

    Right HERE
    Nice post Dave.
  • Quote: Nice post Dave.
    Thanks Bill.

    Are you coming down to So-Cal for the Roar Region race Jan 15 ?

  • Quote: Thanks Bill.

    Are you coming down to So-Cal for the Roar Region race Jan 15 ?
    I noted that WGT is only offered as NT (No timing); so, I will probably pass. We are doing 13.5 timed at Nor-Cal and I generally like the higher speeds.

    Besides...Crashby owns me in WGT NT...LOL

    Hmmmmmmm...Is there a CRC team driver in SoCal?

    Bill
  • Quote: I noted that WGT is only offered as NT (No timing); so, I will probably pass. We are doing 13.5 timed at Nor-Cal and I generally like the higher speeds.

    Besides...Crashby owns me in WGT NT...LOL

    Hmmmmmmm...Is there a CRC team driver in SoCal?

    Bill
    13.5 blinky WGT is quick on our 90x45 rug.
    We run the same laps as 12th blinky, mid 10s

    No CRC Team drivas down here that I know of, but plenty of CRC cars of course.