R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 01-25-2008, 12:06 PM   #46
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Is this a trick question?

A chick comes to my house, they know from the bat because they are parked in my living room. They make a comment like "arent they cute?" until they see one "vrrrrooooommm". At that point, nothing else is said about my hobby (affinity for toys). Dude, get a backbone. As long as you are spending your cheddar, what can they say?

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #47
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Dude....

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdsupra88 View Post
Im afraid of that 1 that tries to talk you out of things....I quit riding dirtbikes and motorcycles, Rc's are the only thing I can find to race around here that wont kill you...
If you quit anything on the count of a chick, you better get a spine check. Now, if its your wife and you are three months behind on the mortgage because you had to get the latest Xray kit and all the fixin's, then she has a right to say something. Aside of that, all college chicks want is a listening ear, some beer and a stiff rod to get them through to the next johny come lately. Like someone said on this thread, bang the back out, hit the bottom. In college, what are you looking for anyways, a wife?

I gear to run and win, not to THERMAL!
bxpitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #48
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to oXYnary Send a message via Yahoo to oXYnary

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me View Post
15 girlfriends in 3 years? You don't need help, bro, you're doing just fine! Most of these R/C dudes are like 30 year old virgins, so good luck with the advice there. :-D
Hey! I resemble that remark!
oXYnary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:39 PM   #49
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to wog....supraman

Quote:
I should have visited Perth when I was single!

dam man...yea u should of........if any1 is interested i can hook yas up.....i have 4 use my ex-gf (major slut) i also have this cheap, yet effective slut which i work with (used, thus so cheap) and a few other tease sluts at school..

Pm me if ya ever in Perth and in need of a good time.

Yea right tell her whilst ur givn her sum, and get it on video?? good luck....ya might need a firewall....just make sure she aint going down on ya whilst u are telling her....teeth can be fatal.!!!

good luck with ya next missus mate,

wog
Tamiya TNX5.2R, Taniya TA05, Tamiya TB-02, Team Associated Factory Team B4, Twister CP V2, HoBao Pirate 10 MT, Tamiya TNX5.2R spare chassis x2, ebay spec submarine, HSP Rock crawler! FOR SALE!!! pm me
wog....supraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:07 PM   #50
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to axle182

Quote:
Originally Posted by wog....supraman View Post
dam man...yea u should of........if any1 is interested i can hook yas up.....i have 4 use my ex-gf (major slut) i also have this cheap, yet effective slut which i work with (used, thus so cheap) and a few other tease sluts at school..

Pm me if ya ever in Perth and in need of a good time.

Yea right tell her whilst ur givn her sum, and get it on video?? good luck....ya might need a firewall....just make sure she aint going down on ya whilst u are telling her....teeth can be fatal.!!!

good luck with ya next missus mate,

wog
I was born in Perth, moved to Calgary 2.5 years ago. Probably raced with you at PRECC etc!

Well my ex was from perth too, so you can add another to your list Wog. I sent her packing too, i heard shes back in perth now lol. Ive got some beautiful canadian goodness now, no going back lol. Shes a keeper!
axle182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #51
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to cm367700

Learn how 2 skate
JUST DO IT!
cm367700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #52
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Its a wife you need to hide it from....
UN4RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #53
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
15 girlfirends in 3 years , i dont think r/c is the problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdsupra88 View Post
I am mostly dating college girls and they are a bit finiky*. In my mind they expect all of your income to go to buying them things....so I just keep my RC stuff in my old room at my parentsand race Fridays and Saturday afternoon and nights...
You are a god among rc clowns. Don't let anyone fool you, you need to shoot for 15 girls in *1* year

"Failior [sic] crowns enterprise." Robert Goddard

I-Lap Scoring Systems http://www.rclapcounter.com/
robk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:29 PM   #54
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rezenclowd3

Quote:
Originally Posted by robk View Post
You are a god among rc clowns. Don't let anyone fool you, you need to shoot for 15 girls in *1* year
Eh thats nothing. My old roommate senior year of college was a prince from somewhere in Africa. He had so many ladies in 1 year it was incredibly disgusting. Though he was one to use them then toss them. I never could sleep in my own damn room...

Really, be yourself with a girl. Several of the girls I've tried to date thought it was cool, problem is I'm in SoCal, and I fall for all the bitchy blonde ones If they don't accept you for who you are (and vice versa) drop them and explain it. I must say, after college, I have met some of the coolest ladies. None of that social BS to put up with... Many of them would love to try my RCs, but are scared to because they know how much time and effort I put into them for that 1 day of 25 minutes of racing per week. They see that its something that I do to keep myself out of trouble and keep myself active. Don't sit on your ass playing WoW.

OR you can be a total tool like this couple: "Pet" Girl
rezenclowd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 07:30 PM   #55
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezenclowd3 View Post
I'm in SoCal, and I fall for all the bitchy blonde ones.
Song for ya: http://www.seeqpod.com/music/?plid=c33fa1664c
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #56
Woz
Tech Apprentice

from reading all the replies i think i've hit the jackpot. My gf rebuilds shocks for me, changes batteries and puts additives on my tires (while im marshalling) comes with me to the hobby shop and helps me paint bodyshells. At the same time, i support her dancing and other things she wants to do. I told her from day one i do this, at first she didn't like it because it takes up a lot of my time but we have both found a balance we like. I race two or 3 times a week sometimes and she never moans.
Woz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #57
Tech Adept

Send a message via Yahoo to rtrsprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woz View Post
from reading all the replies i think i've hit the jackpot. My gf rebuilds shocks for me, changes batteries and puts additives on my tires (while im marshalling) comes with me to the hobby shop and helps me paint bodyshells. At the same time, i support her dancing and other things she wants to do. I told her from day one i do this, at first she didn't like it because it takes up a lot of my time but we have both found a balance we like. I race two or 3 times a week sometimes and she never moans.
Dude, you can't make her moan?
Old 01-25-2008, 08:48 PM   #58
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rezenclowd3

Quote:
AHAHAHAHA!!! So funny and true!

Last edited by rezenclowd3; 01-25-2008 at 09:30 PM.
rezenclowd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:51 PM   #59
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woz View Post
yes you are lucky. My frind EW has a great wife Amy that races with us. So you both are very lucky.
Taz_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #60
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm367700 View Post
Learn how 2 skate
hmm that has to do with nothing. but I skate to and all girls ive had dont care. but i havent done rc in about 2 months.
Branden Moody is offline   Reply With Quote