Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
RCLAB 7even Cars. >

RCLAB 7even Cars.

Like Tree13Likes

RCLAB 7even Cars.

Old 04-20-2002, 12:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

this person needs to learn how to spell.... and keep his rude comments to himself
Old 04-20-2002, 01:43 AM
Tech Addict

MonSoon- HOLY CRAP!!!

Is that who I think it is???

Maybe he's an impostor...

I thought you dropped off the face of the Earth.

Do you still remember how to drive?

chrisman- What time you comming out on Sun?

You should have checked out Tristen's car. He finally started driving it right. He spanked Jerry and left him in the dust! ( If you read this Jerry, I just dare you to post something... He one of those people that looks but stays quiet.)

By the way thanks for leaving me stranded! I had to beg for a ride.
Old 04-20-2002, 09:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Mytxx,

Sorry dude.I thought I saw you nodded when I call out your name when I was asking you if Tristan was giving you a ride,too much noice.But anyways,he came here after he drop you off.So his trip is worth it.

Monsoon,been in the ice age for a while.Dunno when is he going to evolve.....hopefully soon.

Ha!!ha!! speaking of Jerry,he's the quite guy that does not like it when he got beaten.But he'll be back.He's a die hard.So I heard from tristan too that Neil single him out on the practice fee.That's a low blow man.

I'll be out probably by 9am.So track can be set up for that club race and a little of practice too.
Old 04-20-2002, 12:13 PM
Tech Regular

I keep having people back out of buying my Pro2 seems liek I'm never gona be able to buy that TBO1...
Old 04-20-2002, 11:11 PM
Tech Addict

chrisman- Yeah I actually heard Niel from the pitt area yelling at Tristan. Man, that was very, very rude and unprofesional. He was not the only one who hasn't paid yet but instead of taking him aside to tell him privately, he decided to make an example out of him by putting on a show.

Mr. Big Man needs to put someone down to make himself bigger. If you cannot control your temper then he should not be in charge and representing Apollo. Very bad for business.

I think it was in poor taste to suddenly start charging without warning just becouse alot of people showed up. I was there couple of days earlier and even called before I came down and they gave no mention of the fee kicking in. Poor taste.

I'm in Jesse's hands for tommorow. I am carless. If he doesn't go I'm out.
Old 04-20-2002, 11:57 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Mytxx,

I agreed pn what Neil had done was very unprofessional.He should know better.But you never know what he's thinking most of the time.As for the fee charging.Apollo should have it anounce when they will start doing that and not when guys shows up to practice a few packs and got nailed for the full fee or being haress...low class..indeed.

As for Shockwave,I'm sorry to see your deals turn sour on you.Hopefully,there be a better buyer.As for the Tb01 I had,it's gone to a new home.I have other cars like the ym34m and Evolution 1 for sale.Interested let me know..P.M me when u are ready.

As for tomorrow,hopefully we get to have fun racing.

Chrisman.
Old 04-21-2002, 01:44 AM
Tech Regular

I';d love the EVO1..but even witht the sale of my Pro2 I dont; think I could afford it
Old 04-21-2002, 10:02 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Shockwave ,
I guess the Evo was not meant for you.
Until you get rid of your pro 2,then maybe your luck changes.

Hey Rcspeedo,

Looks like you had a good chance beating Mark and hold your Tq for stock.BUt too bad ur packs only carried you half way if you fully charge it... learn from ur mistakes....

Hey Mytxxx....you gonna have ur car ready for the weekend?.Same as Jzones..you gonna be ready to rumble..

Chrisman.
Old 04-22-2002, 12:48 PM
Tech Addict

chrisman- The car is still in the multi- pieces stage. Probablly have to work on it all week and even then it's gonna be close. Hope the engine fires.

Nice to see some of the old croud like Kevin back.

Tristan- I'll help you out as much as I can. Set-up, driving lines, etc. but if you take me out again, all bets are off. You'll be on your own and be picking up parts around the track more than once. LOL.

That's no way to show the car and how team members should act. You can do better.

Our influence through exitement, performance and a fun atmosphere is catching on. We got Frank in one day, and I think Nuspoon is comming around soon. J-zone is back and that's always good. Where is Monsoon?

Lets make this season a good one.
Old 04-22-2002, 09:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

MTX...Hurry up and get it done. Trophy race this weekend and you need to run gas. I want to abuse my old car.

Dave
Old 04-23-2002, 12:16 AM
Tech Addict

OSHRacing- Hmmm... Time to think of a new handle don't you think?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall you having a 7even in your rc arsenal. Are you lost???

The car would have been ready by now if some people would have kept better care of it. I had no idea that this car could go off-road. What's with the grass?
Jonathan says that this is clean! It now weights half of what it was compared to when I got it.

You better stock up on gas tanks. LOL!
Old 04-23-2002, 08:00 PM
Tech Regular

Chris - Yeah, I just wanted to charge my HV's at just the right time, making it peak a few minutes before the race but was not expecting that the turnout would be that low, so it did'nt work out that way.

MYX - I guess I owe you an apology. I was not that concentrated that day with driving, I tried to go left then right, but instead, I hit you from behind. I was carrying so much speed and did'nt bother braking coz Mark was right behind me. It was all for fun though, that's why I was laughing. Let's just show what the car is made of this trophy race and unleash hell!. I promise to be nicer.hehehe.

It seems that even Frank is impressed with the car, he even wanted to drive my car in one of the qualifiers. I hope it'll handle even better this weekend.

Dave - Whoaaaa! The very first post!. Can we assume that you are a bit interested with a 7?.hehehe

Just on a side note:
I'm still a bit dissed off by Niel. That's bad for Apollo's business and they have just lost one customer. I might use their track every now and then but that's it. I have been working in the retail business for 10 years now and that's not the way you treat your customers.
Old 04-23-2002, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Hello ......

I c OSh was here... don't want to be left out you know..Join the gang.Here it lies the speed demons hunger for victory and accomplishments...

RCspeedo,

Got to keep that head of yours cool...and always stay on track.Alittle of rubbing is fine.If it's hard ...thats hacking.

Mytxx,

Ready yet?........I can smell the hunger for speed ....

Jzones,

Where are.....you???.......Got your car ready for the weekend?.

Chrisman
Old 04-23-2002, 10:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

MTX...yep i t is definatly time to change handles. I haven't come up with anything new yet. I have to change my e-mail too. I saw the gas car, It was a mess..

Hope we do a 45 minute gas main this weekend. More racing.

Dave
Old 04-24-2002, 10:20 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Osh,

I think we should have it a go in mod or stk.I can see dr to dr rubbing ..... not to mention Mike is coming out this Sunday for a good time.I say ..time for some whooping...

Hey Mytxx......running mod this Sunday?.or Stk and mod?.

Hey Jzones......u ready yet...your hands are intching for another round of whooping..

Hey Rcspeedo...no more complaints....drive your line.

Chrisman>

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.