R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Like Tree1Likes
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2011, 07:08 PM   #12016
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: columbus oh
Posts: 886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashrcracer View Post
yes!
thanks ill pass it on
starrx is offline  
Old 07-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #12017
Tech Champion
 
BMenard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Port, FL
Posts: 6,705
Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrx View Post
can you pay the day of the race??
Yes, but you wont get the free gift
__________________
Tekno R/C-Sweep racing tires-Rc addiction products
Lead finger racing-Hobbico-OS engines-Futaba-Odonnell
BMenard17 is offline  
Old 07-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #12018
Tech Champion
 
BMenard17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Port, FL
Posts: 6,705
Trader Rating: 88 (99%+)
Default

I believe this is the form to send in... correct me if im wrong Darkside

http://www.thunderrcraceway.com/Thun...ionals2011.pdf
__________________
Tekno R/C-Sweep racing tires-Rc addiction products
Lead finger racing-Hobbico-OS engines-Futaba-Odonnell
BMenard17 is offline  
Old 07-11-2011, 10:55 PM   #12019
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,572
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORRRCR View Post
I believe this is the form to send in... correct me if im wrong Darkside

http://www.thunderrcraceway.com/Thun...ionals2011.pdf
print it out and mail it in...or goto RCsignup.com and get it done....this event is going to be the pooh...

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...fm%3FID%3D2148
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline  
Old 07-12-2011, 08:46 AM   #12020
Company Representative
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,891
Default

Myron, If you want to offer a new Edge controller for a prize or raffle, contact [email protected] with all your race info and tell him NovakTwo sent you....
NovakTwo is offline  
Old 07-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #12021
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,572
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovakTwo View Post
Myron, If you want to offer a new Edge controller for a prize or raffle, contact [email protected] with all your race info and tell him NovakTwo sent you....
thank you so much...Ill email him
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline  
Old 07-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #12022
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,572
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

I saw this on another page...might be helpful to some.............

Hot Deals on TC3, TC4, Losi XXX-S New Old Stock Parts

Alot of VTA racers are recycling some of the best touring cars ever made, TC3's, TC4's, & Losi XXX-S's. IRS still has old new stock parts for these cars but supplies are limited.

IRS is blowing these parts out at hugh savings to racers. They can be found at www.TeamIRSrc.com then click on the closeout page.

PayPal is not yet activated so please use CC's or money orders for payment.

Regards,
Dave Irrgang
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline  
Old 07-12-2011, 01:59 PM   #12023
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,572
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default TC5r

this is a great VTA or USGT car/chassis....check it out $199 fro AE

http://order.aeteam.net/product_deta...Itemcode=30105
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline  
Old 07-12-2011, 05:52 PM   #12024
Tech Master
 
beemerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,602
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDE View Post
I saw this on another page...might be helpful to some.............

Hot Deals on TC3, TC4, Losi XXX-S New Old Stock Parts

Alot of VTA racers are recycling some of the best touring cars ever made, TC3's, TC4's, & Losi XXX-S's. IRS still has old new stock parts for these cars but supplies are limited.

IRS is blowing these parts out at hugh savings to racers. They can be found at www.TeamIRSrc.com then click on the closeout page.

PayPal is not yet activated so please use CC's or money orders for payment.

Regards,
Dave Irrgang
I went to the site when Dave first posted this. I was a little dissapointed that the page where they collect all your personal information does not even have basic encryption on it. I don't know if this is true of where they collect your CC information (if it is, they would not be in legal compliance) but I didn't bother to get that far. In most cases, if there is no "https:" in front of the url, there is no SSL. I don't think I would trust a company that doesn't bother to secure their customer information. Big dissapointment because I wanted to buy some of the aluminum diff outdrives. I have some of their other parts on my TC3 that I purchased on eBay and they are top quality. I hope they offer these items on eBay or through PayPal where I can buy them securely.
beemerfan is offline  
Old 07-12-2011, 06:02 PM   #12025
Tech Champion
 
Scottrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Billings, MT
Posts: 6,212
Trader Rating: 245 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerfan View Post
I went to the site when Dave first posted this. I was a little dissapointed that the page where they collect all your personal information does not even have basic encryption on it. I don't know if this is true of where they collect your CC information (if it is, they would not be in legal compliance) but I didn't bother to get that far. In most cases, if there is no "https:" in front of the url, there is no SSL. I don't think I would trust a company that doesn't bother to secure their customer information. Big dissapointment because I wanted to buy some of the aluminum diff outdrives. I have some of their other parts on my TC3 that I purchased on eBay and they are top quality. I hope they offer these items on eBay or through PayPal where I can buy them securely.
Heaven forbid give them a call and process order that way. Their phone number is on the page Darkside linked to.
__________________
Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors.

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED -Gil Scott-Heron (1949-2011)
Scottrik is offline  
Old 07-12-2011, 06:22 PM   #12026
Tech Master
 
beemerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,602
Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Default On another note...

Yet another tribute to the close racing provided by the VTA spec...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/9373556-post304.html

The results of this past weekend's Asphalt Assault Series race at Al's Hobby in Elmhurst, IL. Check out VTA. The A-main winner turned 23 laps, but positions 2 - 8 and the top 3 in the B-main all on 22 laps with about a 12 second spread between them. 4th place in the B just missed lap 22. It's impressive how close everything was, especially because I think the skill level, age and experience of the drivers in this group is much broader than the results would suggest.
beemerfan is offline  
Old 07-12-2011, 06:23 PM   #12027
Tech Champion
 
k_bojar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 7,009
Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerfan View Post
I went to the site when Dave first posted this. I was a little dissapointed that the page where they collect all your personal information does not even have basic encryption on it. I don't know if this is true of where they collect your CC information (if it is, they would not be in legal compliance) but I didn't bother to get that far. In most cases, if there is no "https:" in front of the url, there is no SSL. I don't think I would trust a company that doesn't bother to secure their customer information. Big dissapointment because I wanted to buy some of the aluminum diff outdrives. I have some of their other parts on my TC3 that I purchased on eBay and they are top quality. I hope they offer these items on eBay or through PayPal where I can buy them securely.
hey beemer - calm down. I've known Dave for over 15 years and he is 100% honest and true to everything he does...Do you know how many people work for IRS? 2 - Dave and his wife...

I've placed many orders with dave over the years and never ONCE had an issue or fear of identity theft

Like Scottrik said, pick up the phone and place an order that way - odds are you'll get Dave or his wife..unless, of course, you don't trust a conversation on the phone

since you mentioned https and/or SSL - you know that's the simplest form of encryption that's available and is hackable? so much for that meaning a transaction is safe, huh? and transactions don't get hack, databases do - that's where the hackers get people's info - you can have all the encryption you want, but if you don't protect the back end, it don't mean shit.
__________________
Bodies By Bean | Team Belly
k_bojar is offline  
Old 07-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #12028
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,572
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerfan View Post
Yet another tribute to the close racing provided by the VTA spec...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/9373556-post304.html

The results of this past weekend's Asphalt Assault Series race at Al's Hobby in Elmhurst, IL. Check out VTA. The A-main winner turned 23 laps, but positions 2 - 8 and the top 3 in the B-main all on 22 laps with about a 12 second spread between them. 4th place in the B just missed lap 22. It's impressive how close everything was, especially because I think the skill level, age and experience of the drivers in this group is much broader than the results would suggest.
NICE!!!...
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline  
Old 07-14-2011, 12:45 AM   #12029
Tech Elite
 
wwddww34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 2,560
Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)
Default

Why is there no VTA class at the IIC in Las Vegas this October?
U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing-iic_classes.png
wwddww34 is offline  
Old 07-14-2011, 08:24 AM   #12030
Tech Champion
 
DARKSIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nashville-Memphis
Posts: 8,572
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwddww34 View Post
Why is there no VTA class at the IIC in Las Vegas this October?
Attachment 781191
sorry to hear that....

but you do know that a really REALLY Great VTA race is being held in Nashville,TN in Sept....its called the

2011 USVTA Southern Nationals in Music City, USA....and all of you are invited

Full USVTA...no need to add or subtract...and this really nice guy is busting his tail off to get it promo and sponsored....he super nice too...and also did you know of the host hotel...$49.99?...great for out of towners like the guys at Mike's in TX

here is a link..or just Google it...yeah just Google it..

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...-city-usa.html
__________________
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy Powered/PROTOform/OTT/1UP
Apex Raceway and Hobbies
1172 Park Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
DARKSIDE is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Georgia Vintage Trans Am Racing shadow102 Georgia Racing 725 02-24-2012 09:56 AM
Vintage Trans Am Scottrik Electric On-Road 47 02-24-2012 08:21 AM
Vintage Trans-Am TC hlpressley R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 5 10-23-2008 04:00 PM
Thursday Vintage Trans Am racing at Victory in Green Bay Brian F Wisconsin & Illinois Racing 13 05-10-2008 08:37 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:06 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net