Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Did RCTVlive.com jump the shark?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 07:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Great show, RCTVlive.com!

Unless you are microcrazy24, or any other member of the homosexual community, girls with big boobs make things better! Jeff, I think you're a marketing genius, and it's about time you put some gorgeous eye candy on the show. As for the show being a good family program, I love watching the show with my son and daughter, ages 8 and 10. What did the kids have to say about Jessica? Michael smiled and asked when we could get a KSG Gen II, and Brianna said "Wow, daddy. She's pretty." The girl wasn't pole dancing in the segment or anything. You're right, the show should be about RC. In my opinion, even with the girl the show was still about RC! The show was great before, and adding a hot girl with a big chest is a nice touch. Everyone except microcrazy24 can appreciate Jessica and we hope to see her again.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

hahah poor microguy I think some people misunderstood or took his words to the extreme. I feel ya, people misunderstand me all the time oh well their loss.

anyways, I always thought the shows were all dry not techie enough for me, I did like the bookstand idea that was great idea, other than that the girl was cool too I guess... she no Courtney Day.

I guess the appropriate model would be something labled as "I.T. Hot", easily found in any PC magazine.

Anyways, RCTV keep the shows rollin and get more technical like gear ratios, pulley system, building a diff for a pan car, etc. I'd say the best format would be to watch Extreme 4x4 on Spike Tv. They have a cutie blond who doesn't show too much boob-age, also she knows her stuff and actually works on the trucks they build.

here's some examples http://www.4x4review.com/feature/JessiCombs.asp
Old 01-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quit picking on Jeff and Mike, afterall its the only way they can meet girls. LOL
Old 01-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
Quit picking on Jeff and Mike, afterall its the only way they can meet girls. LOL
I don't know about that???

But if this thread keeps going they make a show about it!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

the ending is the best when the girl is laying down. madd hott
Old 01-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by microcrazy24
Everyone knows I am a huge fan of www.rctvlive.com but here is the problem now they have some big chested bimbo on and i think it takes away from the show itself. dont get me wrong I like girls I just think that the show should be about rc and not chicks. just my opinion

lol she actually needed to play with the diff balls. preferably in the nude.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up more girls in future shows?

Originally Posted by RCTVLIVE
We learned a long time ago you can't make everyone happy, but we still try. Microcrazy sorry you feel rctvlive.com jumped the shark. The show has been up for less than a day and we have 50+ email from around the globe supporting it. I guess it is safe to say there will be models on every episode.
Everyone have a happy and safe New Year. Thanks for watching. Jeff
Sounds like they'll have Jessica or another model on the next episode too. What does everyone think about that? I think she should do some more work on RCTVlive.com... maybe a little bit longer part next time. The bloopers at the end during "Take 2" were cute too.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RC_PaulT
Sounds like they'll have Jessica or another model on the next episode too. What does everyone think about that? I think she should do some more work on RCTVlive.com... maybe a little bit longer part next time. The bloopers at the end during "Take 2" were cute too.
That is exactly what I am talking about. Your so focused on the chick you are missing the fact that it is an RC show, a good one at that. You almost sound like you are the girl in the show wanting more work. What guy says Too Cute? And please do me a favor and don't come back and call me a homo. I am not. It was an average looking chick with big boobs. Most guys on here have never even had a girlfriend and get excited if the wind blows the wrong way. Now when is the next episode coming on?
Old 01-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

hear that sound...beep beep beep that is micr24 backing up! we know who you realy are. don't you have some hair to cut? relax big tough guy! my avatar tells you nothing! should i change it? "i'm fat but your gay and i can diet"

thats funny i don't care who you are!

your the reason i had to by sirius to listen to stern! wa wa wa boobs wa wa wa
Old 01-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

come on guys lets play nice!!
Old 01-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Relax, microcrazy24

"That is exactly what I am talking about. Your so focused on the chick you are missing the fact that it is an RC show, a good one at that. You almost sound like you are the girl in the show wanting more work. What guy says Too Cute? And please do me a favor and don't come back and call me a homo. I am not. It was an average looking chick with big boobs."

First things first. You were the person who brought up the girl in the first place, so if it wasn't a big deal, then why did you make a big deal out of it? Second, the show is good and better when there are boobs involved. And if I was her and had boobs like that, I'd never leave the house.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Every time I watch that show I see a couple of BOOBS.

I just can't resist picking on you guys.........all in fun of course. Great show, great topics, please continue.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

stating "im no homo, i will beat you up if you call me that, blah blah blah" is only letting everyone know what gets under your skin. in a sense it shows weakness. if you just ignore it, its very doubtful that you will here it again cause whats the sense of messing with someone when they wont play back. learned that in the navy. people will look for a weakness, and when you show it, shows over till you stop getting mad.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

shes HOT!! as for 1/8th scale onroad, looks like fun bt i bet it isnt cheap...

Last edited by trx1; 01-16-2008 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:39 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Well maybe to be fair they should have some dude in a thong to be politically correct for those dudes and checks that want to see dongs and not cans.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.