R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 12-04-2007, 02:36 PM   #91
Tech Fanatic

No design ever hits the wall. 12th has had the same Rules, and findamentally the same design, for 20 years. Nonetheless, progress has made the cars faster, and the chassis have kept up with that.

The best bit about a stable class is that people are attracted to it because you can buy what everyone uses, and not have to update every year.

If TC has hit the wall, it might just be the best thing that ever happened to it!
SlowerOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:22 PM   #92
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Quote:
1.Body must be a real car. No Stratus blobs,if you find a Stratus body that isnt a blob,then it must have a baby on board sticker in the rear window
2. No neon paint jobs, Sorry but the guy at the flea market cant airbrush your bodies anymore.
3. No dish wheels,Unless you body is a Salt flats racer.
4. Cars must have a driver,even lexan ones are ok.
5. you can only run the Motor,battery comb,or lower, of the guy setting to the right of you in the pits.Unless you are driveing faster than him allready.then you must refer to the guy to the left of you,unless you are faster than this guy also.In this event you must pack up and go home.As you have all ready won. This saves time as there isnt any reason to to waste all day waiting to run a five minute race just to find out you are the winner any way.
Rule number 5 is just for the serious racers,that have sponcers.
The Trans Am class that is run at Scotty's Trackside Raceway and The Track here in WI/IL pretty much cover 1-3 As for 5 we just all use 4cell.

You will see the first Trans Am Class event coming soon I bet 1 day, all Trans Am Class cars, super duper funner.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:46 PM   #93
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
The Trans Am class that is run at Scotty's Trackside Raceway and The Track here in WI/IL pretty much cover 1-3 As for 5 we just all use 4cell.

You will see the first Trans Am Class event coming soon I bet 1 day, all Trans Am Class cars, super duper funner.
Something like that might get me to pull my 10th scale back out...