Page 1 of 34
Go to
Pro-Match Racing and SMC
Have Joined Together to Bring
A New Cell to the R/C Market
Introducing The
Ener-G 4600 Ni-MH Cell

New Ener-G 4600 Ni-MH Cell-eg4600.jpg  

my kinda colors.....interesting....are these basically rebadged IB's or EP's?
ooohhhhh carbon fiber shrink wrap, so hawt!
would Pro-match and SMC be matching these themselves? when will they be avalible?
Quote: my kinda colors.....interesting....are these basically rebadged IB's or EP's?
No these are a new cell and will be available early Dec.

Keoni
Quote: would Pro-match and SMC be matching these themselves? when will they be avalible?
Looks like they should be available December 10th
www.promatchracing.com
Quote: would Pro-match and SMC be matching these themselves? when will they be avalible?
Yes Pro-Match and SMC will be matching these. They will also be available OEM for other matchers to purchase.

Keoni
i currently have Fusion power 4200 for 6 months (which work awesome given the abuse i put them through) and was looking to get some E-power for christmas, now u guys have gone 1 up again, sweet stuff.

5 cell Mod with fans? maybe?
Havent there been enough discussions about people claiming their own cell? Why dont people just outright admit which factory it comes from.

Though the shrink does look very kool. Well done on the artwork
SMC EnerG 4600s should be available from our distributors in 3 weeks.

As many know we decided to stop selling IB cells until they figured a way to make there cells more reliable. This basically means that SMC went from matching thousands of cells per month to basically having no more cells to match. We have a good relationship with ProMatch so together we decided to create the EnerG cell which we hope will help supply more cells to the market as cell supply has been low so far this racing season.

We will now match the improved IB4200s and EnerG4600s. In a few weeks were expecting the IB4600s. This means SMC should no longer have cell supply issues so our customers will be able to get SMC matched packs real soon.
at this point in the R/C industry i think most of us are just looking for a great, reliable cell, with good numbers....whoever made it.......period.

look at the full scale car manufactures, many cars with similar shapes, just re-badged with a few minor changes.
Quote: my kinda colors.....
Mine too
will they be ROAR legalized by March 12th 2008....????

Just in time for the Nat's at "The Plex"?
Ener-G 4600's
We are very excited about this new cell. We too believe, like SMC, that this will create an avenue for both matchers and racers to have cells available to them. We should have ours available the week of December 10th.
Quote: will they be ROAR legalized by March 12th 2008....????

Just in time for the Nat's at "The Plex"?
Yes the cells will be submitted to ROAR very soon but Im not sure on the next review dates. Maybe not till spring time..

Keoni
1  2  3  11 
Page 1 of 34
Go to
Currently Active Users (1)