Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My name is Joe and I have a problem...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 11:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default My name is Joe and I have a problem...

Over the past few months I have beenposting quite a bit and have caught myself checking this site several times everyday and night. By several times I mean app.35-40. Every chance I get I am on here peeking around, looking for replies or new threads. I generally check electric on-road, electric off-road, for sale and WTB. How many times does everyone else check this site/forum every day/night?
Old 11-21-2007, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

you are addicted... you should seek help.....

i bet most people on here do the same thing... damm internet!!!!!!!!!

Its all Shane's fualt....

This is the best site I go to all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

err hi my name's joe, and i'm a postaholic. at first it started as social posting, and now its something worse. i constantly need to post! thats why i'm here at postaholics anonymous.

yeah i look all the time. its more boring here since most of the time everyone is on i'm asleep... (cross atlantic time difference. uh). i see maybe 10 replies all day at school, then i come home and i post and post and post!

and i posted after both thew people below me!

Last edited by joe of loath; 11-21-2007 at 12:21 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trdsupra88
Over the past few months I have beenposting quite a bit and have caught myself checking this site several times everyday and night. By several times I mean app.35-40. Every chance I get I am on here peeking around, looking for replies or new threads. I generally check electric on-road, electric off-road, for sale and WTB. How many times does everyone else check this site/forum every day/night?

WOW,.....you should see a doctor about this. This is some serious stuff.

J/K dude.
This hobby is addicting. Welcome to the crowd. If you are a true racer or hobby enthusiast, it's hard to not get consumed with the forums. The more you look, the more knowledge you have. At least that's what I keep telling myself.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cameron
This hobby is addicting. Welcome to the crowd. If you are a true racer or hobby enthusiast, it's hard to not get consumed with the forums. The more you look, the more knowledge you have. At least that's what I keep telling myself.
+1
Old 11-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Default mix it up

Try mixing in a little go to hobbytalk.com , rc50.com , liverc.com just break up the monotony of 1 site , but make sure to always come back to the best site rctech.net
Old 11-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

I am addicted to RCTECH
Old 11-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

you know you have it bad when you put rctech as your home page

hi my name is bob i am addicted (postaholics anonymous)
Old 11-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vn1500
Try mixing in a little go to hobbytalk.com , rc50.com , liverc.com just break up the monotony of 1 site , but make sure to always come back to the best site rctech.net
hobbytalk's rubbish. i just went there, its inactive, badly laid out and basically, well rubbish!

and.. err RCtech is my homepage
Old 11-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

My name is Steve and I have a problem...

I check RCtech throughout the day at work. I used to wait until I got home but it was too much to read in one sitting. When posting during the day if I make the right face it looks like I am working really really hard. Then at night I check to see what I may have missed on my ride home. If I have read everything I can then I go over to RC50 to see if there is a photo I haven't seen yet. After dinner I check one more time just incase I may have missed something . When I am done...rather when there isn't anything left to see I go and work on my car, if it needs it or not. My wife is understanding and doesn't fuss too much if my car is in 50 peices on the coffee table. My daughter is only 9 months old, but she is gives my TC5 a look as if she may be a future addict.

Ahh I feel better getting that off my chest...

How may steps in this program??? 7?...12?
Old 11-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

First site i visited when i got my HTC TOUCH phone was rctech.... ive got issues
Old 11-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Welcome to the Club
Old 11-21-2007, 02:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PitNamedGordie

My name is Steve and I have a problem...

I check RCtech throughout the day at work. I used to wait until I got home but it was too much to read in one sitting. When posting during the day if I make the right face it looks like I am working really really hard. Then at night I check to see what I may have missed on my ride home. If I have read everything I can then I go over to RC50 to see if there is a photo I haven't seen yet. After dinner I check one more time just incase I may have missed something . When I am done...rather when there isn't anything left to see I go and work on my car, if it needs it or not. My wife is understanding and doesn't fuss too much if my car is in 50 peices on the coffee table. My daughter is only 9 months old, but she is gives my TC5 a look as if she may be a future addict.

Ahh I feel better getting that off my chest...

How may steps in this program??? 7?...12?
thats pretty much it with me! school - no work in IT, just on RCtech. at home - RCtech. if my mum nags me to get off, i go fiddle with my car.

anyway, exams tomorrow... i'm confident but only if i actually get some sleep!
Old 11-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I am homeschooled on the computer and i am doing Homework,Listen to sirius internet radio and on here allll day....
Old 11-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Tech Regular

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

www.alcoholics-anonymous.org

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.