Wiki Posts
Search

Rollout for Peak Dynasty 19T?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Rollout for Peak Dynasty 19T?

Any advice on rollout for the original Dynasty 19T, not the updated one that was released this year. I've heard everything from 28 or 29 to 32 and even 33.

I'm using 767 brushes and purple springs on both sides (which is the most common setup at our track), and running 1/10 foam on a very technical track.
My rollout's currently at the high end 32 and sometimes 33, but really wondering if I should drop down. I'm having a hard time finding the sweet spot.

Thanks.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jon123
Any advice on rollout for the original Dynasty 19T, not the updated one that was released this year. I've heard everything from 28 or 29 to 32 and even 33.

I'm using 767 brushes and purple springs on both sides (which is the most common setup at our track), and running 1/10 foam on a very technical track.
My rollout's currently at the high end 32 and sometimes 33, but really wondering if I should drop down. I'm having a hard time finding the sweet spot.

Thanks.
We race on a pretty flowing track and run between 31 and mid-32's. I found switching to F-brushes helped wake the motor up a little bit.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jon123

Thanks.
your rollout sounds fine, Fs or 4499s and try red red springs. also this motor works best when com is around 80 thou. because armatures are cheap i true a new one down to 85 thou then throw it at 76thou.