Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Kawada Sigma SV10 >

Kawada Sigma SV10

Kawada Sigma SV10

Old 08-18-2003, 08:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi joe hwee, is me lah. I got myself a msn account liao so maybe u sms me if u wanna chat when free. As i have told u i normally race with my TA04 i appreciate that maybe u can share ur sigma setting as i race at NACOS. Btw my sigma is very "stock" except for carbon rear brace and have not run at all. Or will u suggest that i keep the original setting to race it at NACOS? So far SG not much sigma owner is it i only know u got sigma lei Btw NACOS got EP race on 14th Sep...maybe is showtime for my sigma.LOL
Old 08-21-2003, 09:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Kawada parts

Just amazing that I can get parts to Singapore in less time than it takes to get them to California !!! Well everyone, we have Kawada parts, just that most are being shipped out of the country where they know what a Kawada is. What more can I say, those that have bought them should post here to let the others know what a great car they are !!! See them at www.kawadaracing.com
Old 08-29-2003, 11:55 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Default Kawada Sigma

Great to see more and more interest in the Sigma.
To the people talking about the Sigma on the losi xxxs ssg thread ,here's the thread they were telling you about,to check out the Sigma the other GREAT single belt car.check previos post on this tread or the link below .
23T motors sold out !! trip-mate mid rtr coming soon.1/24th scale racers take a look at the trip-mates.
www.kawadaracing .com now ships orders to other countries besides North America.
getting late will post more stuff later!!!

www.kawadaracing.com <now order on-line
Old 08-30-2003, 11:32 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Default Kawada carpet set-ups

Anybody with a carpet set-up with foam or rubber tires for any Kawada car (sigma,alcyon and 300m) could you please post it here and or e-mail it to me.All set-up's and suggestion's would be great .For small and large track set-up's and what tire's you run.This will help people to get started on the up-coming indoor racing season.I know it maybe be a little early for carpet but never hurts to get a jump start on getting the car set-up for it!
Sigma and Alcyon sp kits in stock,get yours now!!

www.kawadaracing.com
Old 09-06-2003, 11:27 PM
sac
Tech Regular

Default kawada mod motors

Anybody have thaughts on the Kawada modified motors the mx-5 or the new mx-6,Also any opinions on there motor brushes.
That's all ,any information is helpful!
Looking for a new car kit for the up coming indoor race season don't forget to take a look at the Kawada line of kits!!!!
from the Alcyon to the Sigma take a look at Kawada's winning line of car kits!!had to slip that in !
www.kawadaracing.com
Old 09-07-2003, 05:10 AM

just wondering, is your email working? sent a email to [email protected] a couple of weeks ago and havn't heard back,

i'll have to go thru my old papers but i have carpet setups for the first sv-10 somewhere.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default e-mails?

Bob has no problems with the e-mails at Evolution Hobbies, I know they had a problem with the web hosting service but that was only for a day or two, try him again. You may also want to check the web--site for a September special on the Sigma !
www.kawadaracing.com
Old 09-14-2003, 02:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hello, any1 know how to make the stupid sigma pulley to stick together? Cos mine keep coming out even I applied CA and used soldering iron to melt. Just race with my sigma today and my front left universal broke. Sigh…
Old 09-14-2003, 02:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default pulley?

We have found that a solvent based contact cement works on this fairly well, scuff up the retainer ring and apply the cement, cement the pulley and let it get tacky, then put the two together and they will stay. CA does not seem to work well because of the type of material used in the plastic. What did you hit?
Old 09-15-2003, 06:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks for the recommendation hardadz. I think I brush thru some brick but I really cannot recall any major hit but maybe the impact just landed on the weak spot. But what to do since this is what everyone will encounter playing RC. If not RC shop gonna close down without people buying spare.LOL
Old 10-07-2003, 04:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

body pics of my sigma. unfortunately i have not run it yet. I need a track somewhere
Attached Thumbnails Kawada Sigma SV10-dscf0020.jpg  
Old 12-28-2003, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

finally spent some time running this car. was fast with good acceleration. the oneway really snaps the car out of the corners.lots of fun to drive and silent which i love. Does anyone have a good stock motor/carpet/rubber tire setup. it is down to this and a assasin to race with. i have yet to make up my mind
Old 12-28-2003, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by todb
body pics of my sigma. unfortunately i have not run it yet. I need a track somewhere
Unless you take a pic with the body off, they kinda look like every other tc out there.
Old 12-28-2003, 08:54 PM
Tech Master

lol good point, but there are only so many 1 belt/graphite plate chassis cars out there and it is a blast to run finally. now i just need some batts to have to have some speed
Old 12-28-2003, 09:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by todb
lol good point, but there are only so many 1 belt/graphite plate chassis cars out there and it is a blast to run finally. now i just need some batts to have to have some speed
I know but take some pics with the body off so we can appreciate it more.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.