R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-27-2007, 06:46 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Default TRF415 DIFF SLIPPING

Hi Has anyone had trouble with the trf415 diffs slipping, I have a 4.5 novak with the metal outer diffs and all I get is diff slipping, I did have plastic diffs until the melted. I have checked the diffs to make sure they aren't coming loose but they are fine. Is there some suggestions out there?
16skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:44 AM   #2
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16skyline View Post
Hi Has anyone had trouble with the trf415 diffs slipping, I have a 4.5 novak with the metal outer diffs and all I get is diff slipping, I did have plastic diffs until the melted. I have checked the diffs to make sure they aren't coming loose but they are fine. Is there some suggestions out there?
Rebuild the diff with all new parts. First you melt a diff, normally caused by a slipping diff. If you race, go to the track and ask someone. Or go to your local hobby store for some help. It's kinda hard to explain on the computer, and you understand all the steps to build it properly.
Juan Aveytia is offline   Reply With Quote