Search

EP4600's

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Well.....

Let's go over the history of trav......

He won a bunch, moved to mod......raced for fantom....he started working for me and finally joined the team......he had been dropped from the fly team by xray, so I offered to pay for him to go to races if he ran stock........he didn't do very well for almost a year of it...

He then won some stuff and said he was gonna move to modified.........xray told him and drew they needed to stay in stock.....so they did.

And besides......he hasn't done well at paved nats (in his own backyard).....and vegas, he didn't make the A in either event.....

As for his personal stuff........not sure how they really belongs on here, let alone what it has to do with a battery discussion........

The fact about dumas.......he could of been running IB3800s and would of won.....he is a full factory paid driver........he should win that class hands down......
Old 10-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Tech Elite

Peter and Trav has both ran the EP cells at my track.........as did Jenkins and a few other racers around the country.......I get reports from all over, its called networking......cool new tech thing.

And like I said, stock is not the most HP dependant class.........modified is, always has been. you said stock was the MOST HP dependant class.....you are trying to back pedal on your statement.....

Stock is a combo of all things.....is HP important sure, but watch a lot of stock races........the clearly slower car wins and wins often......better driver, better setup......

I love when people lose arguements, the best they can do is result to personal insults......AWESOME.....good game......

And Billjacobs.........good post, u can see the cycle I am talking about.....sorry to say, it will end up that way in LIPO too though......just give it time.

Later EddieO
Old 10-25-2007, 02:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

..and now you know the rest of the the story
Old 10-25-2007, 02:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by EddieO
And like I said, stock is not the most HP dependant class.........modified is, always has been. you said stock was the MOST HP dependant class.....you are trying to back pedal on your statement.....

Stock is a combo of all things.....is HP important sure, but watch a lot of stock races........the clearly slower car wins and wins often......better driver, better setup......

I love when people lose arguements, the best they can do is result to personal insults......AWESOME.....good game......

Later EddieO

When did I back pedal on anything?? Stock is the most hp dependent.

A better driver and better setup are just as important in 19 and mod

Hp can help where driver and setup fall a little short..19 and mod both have MORE than enough hp to make up for other short comings....in stock however people don't have hp to make up for setup or driver. You need every little bit you can get for stock..........mod you already have too much hp

It was nice and quiet when you stayed away from rc tech.........a lot less bashing of other products, companies and people.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I'm glad Josh liked the dog picture. :-)

While you were gone, Eddie, I was replaced by an army of trolls that make my old ways seem so quaint. Yikes. I'm gonna bow out while it's still safe.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:36 PM
Tech Elite

I guess you can keep telling yourself that about stock, 19t and mod.....

I have not bashed anyone other than a little teasing to dumas for sandbagging, which goes on 24/7 and he knows I would do it right to his face.....if he was pissed about it, he would call me.....maybe look in the mirror with the people bashing (aka the comment about what world I live in or your neat little dog photo)...

And I have not bashed the product......I have simply stated the IB still produces more power.......show me a line where I bash it? Is saying it felt softer bashing or just a statement of my opinion?

And as for me being away from RCtech........I have never been away, just have not seen much I felt like commenting on.....

And Rctech certainly does not need me for the bashing of products, people, or companies............look no further than the Jaco thread........or the SMC thread....or the countless other threads, I didn't post in any of them......don't know 99% of the people who are...... he internet breeds people to speak out......cause there is rarely anything to worry about coming of it......

But its good to see I am the blame for such stuff........gotta love it.

Later EddieO
Old 10-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I personally bought the EP batts just because if there is a small difference in power I wouldn't notice it. + at $60 and up for batts x3 since manufacturers suggestions are not to run the packs more than twice a day having a reliable pack is more important to me.

R/C racing is weird in that cars, batts, body, tires, pretty much every major component needs to be commercially available to the public for the manufacturers to use it at major races. The problem is when some manufacturers are willing to sacrifice not a little but a lot of reliability for the sake of winning, these products will make it out to the public. I think its fine as long as hobby shops are responsible enough to inform customers of the differences.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

so is there any other useful information about 4600s
Old 10-25-2007, 03:29 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Hi all,

I shouldn't have to remind everybody to play nice on here. A spirited discussion of a product or company is one thing, but outright personal attacks is quite another.

And congratulations to McSmooth, Ass Toot, H-Rob and bloodninja for either being the same person or account sharing. You've all been permanently banned from the forum.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by futureal
Hi all,

I shouldn't have to remind everybody to play nice on here. A spirited discussion of a product or company is one thing, but outright personal attacks is quite another.

And congratulations to McSmooth, Ass Toot, H-Rob and bloodninja for either being the same person or account sharing. You've all been permanently banned from the forum.
Can I be the first one to say it. SICK BURN
Old 10-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

*pours out some Paragon for his fallen homies*
Old 10-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Not me

Originally Posted by futureal

I want to clear something up. I am NOT bloodninja or Ass Toot.

I have way too many friends, and have been involved with racing for WAY too long to pull any of the crap or the stunts that they have.

I believe I've shown over the couple years that if I have something to say, I'll say it. Never been afraid to speak my mind, but never even thought of crossing the line and personally attacking people.

As for H-Rob, I set up the account for him because for some reason he was unable too. That was it, and the end of it. He does the rest.

This is not the first time that I have seen this happen, and not just on an RC forum. Could it be that I work for a extremely large company with a remote IP address that covers multiple locations? It's probable, and that has been a scenario I have seen and have had explained to me before. I've seen entire groups of people cut off because of the actions of one person. I don't want see that happen to anyone here.

I left work at 3:30 today, came home and took my stepson to his middle school football game. Upon returning, I have been spending my time packing and getting ready to go racing tomorrow. I hadn't been online until around 10PM tonight, and I see this. I'm just as confused as anyone.

I apologize for any grief this might have caused. I can assure you that it wasn't any of my doing.

Last edited by McBrizzle; 10-25-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

while futureal is looking, i had this same problem, on my first screen name, i updated my e mail address and was locked out, even thou i'm using the same password and screen name i can not post, so , i create a new name, problem is i can't do it from my computer so i have a buddy do it from a very large airplane manufactor computer, lot of rc'ers are gonna have that ip address. i have since changed my name again as for some reason someone was able to make posts under that screen name that wasn't me, i have since bought a new laptop and have a another new screen name. can you help, i want my first screen name
Old 10-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I picked up a few packs of ep4600's from tony at power pushed. seem like the numbers look good anyway I hope to hit the track with as soon as my job gives me some time off lol The voltage is as high or near ib 4200's that I have so I guess we will see. voltage range on these packs are 1.25 to high 1.26's or so if anyone is wondering
Old 10-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
That's a nice F***ing dog! Big F***ing eyes! But a nice F***ing dog!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.